** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Gabrial's

I've noticed over the last few weeks that all the gabrial horses seem to winning or running extremely well.... This includes the ones kukash still owns and the ones he has sold on. Doesn't seam to matter what trainer they are running for, age, distance or class.... Wasn't sure if I had missed the boat but our gabrial won tonight at Chester after being punted. Maybe something to follow until they dry up or become uncompetitively handicapped..... Also, something to remember for future seasons.

Re: Gabrial's Yeah, very good and some very good points....I'm just glad there aren't as many horses with "Charlie " in there name anymore as I would feel I would have to back them all for sentimental value due to my son being called Charlie.... Anyway, back to the gabrials.... Keep an eye on any over the next few days, especially the ones that are on a decent mark,

Re: Gabrial's

Yeah, very good and some very good points....I'm just glad there aren't as many horses with "Charlie " in there name anymore as I would feel I would have to back them all for sentimental value due to my son being called Charlie.... Anyway, back to the gabrials.... Keep an eye on any over the next few days, especially the ones that are on a decent mark,
:ok

Re: Gabrial's What about horses who have their names repeated within a short space of time. Today theres Carlito Brigante , for the enthusiasts on here you'll remember Carlito Brigante who last raced about a decade ago. The last month I saw Johann Strauss in the Irish 2000 , I also recall a Johann Strauss in Ireland many years before that. Banning the use of Gabrial is rather petty and sets a poor precedent. If you mention any of Hamdan al Maktoums horse from the last milleniumj , I'd struggle to distingush them purely on name.