WSOP Event #60: $1500 NLHE (1-3 July 2014)

DaMatrix

Re: WSOP Event #60: $1500 NLHE (1-3 July 2014) It's impossible to do a global alias of all my nicks for mtts when 90%+ of my games are untracked like the one below. I'm, probably break even at stars for mtts at mo when you take in to account my untracked results there despite not even playing more than the average field size.... 2nd272250.jpg Also, MU doesn't tell the whole story, I've had people full stake me at 1.67 sb pv and I sell to friends at face value, I offered my MPNPT here at 1.1 at sb pv but nobody bought. I'm always changing the stakeback price value ratio depending on how I'm playing and how generous I feel, if I don't cash then usually I'll drop the pv lower the next time or add bonus games for free. I only offered the deal here as service since no else from PL is going to Vegas this year and I think the stakeback pv for one of the lowest buy in events at the wsop is spot on tbh. I didn't have to list here and I probably won't in the future.

Re: WSOP Event #60: $1500 NLHE (1-3 July 2014) Let's keep it civilised guys. It's perfectly valid to ask for additional details or to question past performance and similarly perfectly valid to defend your position and past results but lets do it in a constructive and polite manner on both sides. Staking is a very subjective topic, different people will have different views on what represents value or opportunity and varying reasons for backing or being backed. It is always up to the individuals involved on both sides to agree and be happy with all aspects of the arrangement prior to agreeing to any deal. This is a generic request to keep discussions friendly and purposely isn't stating any view either for or against this particular staking or anyone involved in the deal or thread and shouldn't be taken as such.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: WSOP Event #60: $1500 NLHE (1-3 July 2014) Flying to Vegas tomorrow! ;) Updates will be on my twitter: http://twitter.com/DaMatrix Select Event 60 here for chip counts: http://www.wsop.com/tournaments/chipcounts.asp fyi tourney starts at 12pm vegas time = 8pm UK time on Tuesday 1st of July Thanks for your support ooblio, rocque and Vilamoura04! :hope