BBOTD Tuesday 20th May 2014

Re: BBOTD Tuesday 20th May 2014 Warwick 6.40 - Tidals Baby 16/1 William Hill EW BOG Im sure this horse is well enough treated to win off his mark of 78 but its just a case of whether tomorrow is the right day. He showed that he was a handicapper on the upgrade last season, winning and placing in some decent races before coming unstuck a little on soft at Windsor and Ayr either side of another good performance at Goodwood. He flopped on his return at Windsor this season but it doesnt really concern me too much because he has been beaten comfortably on his first start every season. My main concern comes from how he needs to be ridden as he is at his best when coming from off the pace but having said that he has still been very effective at sharp tracks (Goodwood, Windsor, Warwick and even Lingfield on the AW) and if he is fully fit for this I can easily see him coming with a late run. Normally I would go for the win only at these odds, but given the added risk of his running style on this type of track I will play EW another horse steals first run on him.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.