** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Ligue 2 > Friday May 16th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 16 May 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]AJ Auxerre v AS Nancy (19:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.05[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.87[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]98.82 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]CA Bastia v RC Lens (19:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.44[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.56 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Le Havre AC v AC Arles-Avignon (19:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.05[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.09 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Stade Brestois 29 v LB Châteauroux (19:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.82 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Stade Lavallois v FC Metz (19:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.35[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.87 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Ligue 2 > Friday May 16th Laval vs Metz Obviously, Laval is highly motivated team here, if they want to avoid relegate from this league, this is a must win game for them. Otherwise they will wait for the outcome of Brest and Chateauroux. On the other side, Metz will play League 1 next season. And I got the information that Metz only called up 15 players for this game.(Meatman or Senk, could you help to confrim this news?) I am planning support motivated team in the last rould of League 2, odds looks pretty good also. However, I've never watched any game of League 2, this is a totally "blind bet" based on above analysis. Hope some French experts share some valuable information here. Thanks.

Re: Ligue 2 > Friday May 16th

Laval vs Metz Obviously, Laval is highly motivated team here, if they want to avoid relegate from this league, this is a must win game for them. Otherwise they will wait for the outcome of Brest and Chateauroux. On the other side, Metz will play League 1 next season. And I got the information that Metz only called up 15 players for this game.(Meatman or Senk, could you help to confrim this news?) I am planning support motivated team in the last rould of League 2, odds looks pretty good also. However, I've never watched any game of League 2, this is a totally "blind bet" based on above analysis. Hope some French experts share some valuable information here. Thanks.
Your info semester to be correct, http://www.fcmetz.com/article/Brèves/2014-05-15-14-34-25_le-groupe-pour-laval--metz.html

Laval vs Metz Obviously, Laval is highly motivated team here, if they want to avoid relegate from this league, this is a must win game for them. Otherwise they will wait for the outcome of Brest and Chateauroux. On the other side, Metz will play League 1 next season. And I got the information that Metz only called up 15 players for this game.(Meatman or Senk, could you help to confrim this news?) I am planning support motivated team in the last rould of League 2, odds looks pretty good also. However, I've never watched any game of League 2, this is a totally "blind bet" based on above analysis. Hope some French experts share some valuable information here. Thanks.
I would just mention that Laval's odds look quite short, and that Metz have been in very good form even after winning the league (when their motivation would be less than before).

Re: Ligue 2 > Friday May 16th Auxerre v Nancy A last-day game where both sides may need something. Auxerre are 2 points clear of the relegation zone, and probably need a draw to be safe. Nancy have to win the game to stand a chance of overtaking Lens in the promotion places. I see goals as likely here, and I think the odds for over 2.5 goals look attractive ... Over 2.5 2.13 Pinnacle Stake: 3 points

Re: Ligue 2 > Friday May 16th Have to work all day so not much time but these two games really stand out for me. Tours at home and Angers at home! Both teams not in their best shape lately but I think this all has to do with being safe for a while. No more pressure on the team to perform on a high level so it often happens that they play wild and free without caring much about the result in the end. But with team news favoring these two sides and the last home game of this season, I'm willing to back them for a win here. Tours is usually a strong home team with plenty of goals in them. Their squad is really fit only long term defender Bouhours is still out along with their regular goalie Leroy but his replacement did an excellent job last game. 1-3 win away at caen is really impressive. Like I said, goals from Tours is likely to happen and their opponent is also on a downtrend lately. They will miss a lot of regulars for tonight's game.. Regular goalie Farnolle, regular defenders Lippini (17games), Salze (22 games) Imorou (32 games 1 goal) Ekobo (35 games) and important midfielder Moulin (32games 3 goals) and forward Bettiol (20games 4 goals). They are surely weakened here and will face a offensive and hungry side in Tours. No doubt they will concede tonight with so many subs playing. They got hammered last week at home by Troyes 0-3 and now they will even miss 3 more regulars from that line-up. H2H also favors Tours strongly at home. 3 bets for me pre-game. Tours to win medium stakes, Tours to score 2 or more goals and Tours to win and both teams to score small stakes. Tours plays an open attacking style and they often concede a goal within the 90 minutes. Angers also gets my vote and this is mainly based on how poor Istres is in recent months. They were fighting againsy relegation but failed miserably. They concede so many goals that their attackers don't even have faith in a good result. And the worst news for Istres is that they will miss their best players for this game. Best player and midfielder Leroy is out along with topscorer and forward Diarra. Regular defenders Bosqui and Barrillon are also out and their regular goalie Balijon. Istres coach included a lot of youngsters for this game and he might eve rotate more players for next season. Angers will also miss a few important players but their squad is wide and holds a lot more qualiy overall. They are without regular goalie Malicki, defender bouka moutou, regular midfielder Keita, forward Socrier long term though and Ayari another striker with 9 goals. But they welcome back important midfielders Gamboa and Frikeche. They will surely still have enough firepower on the pitch with Yattara and Blayac to score some goals against this poor side especially away from home. Istres conceded 13 goals in their last 3 games. Angers not in great form but a way better performance overall this season and at home they are a real tough nut to crack. Angers to win medium stakes, Angers to score 2 or more goals also medium stakes! Angers won the reverse fixture 2-4 this season and I just can't see how this burried Istres side could take any points tonight. Send from my iphone so no spacebars sorry guys! Goodluck

Re: Ligue 2 > Friday May 16th Also keep an eye on brest. I really fancy them to avoid atleast an defeat against chateauroux. Away desperately needs a win to even make a chance for survival but they are so poor. Winless in ther last 6 and the pressure is huge it really has an negative impact on their team. Injuries keep hurting them also today without a few important midfielders. Odds started at 2.90 for Brest, Hugeeeee in my eyes if you just look at their home record this season it's superb and they are safe for a while now but they keep performing on a high level. No really important missings for them and the dnb line around evens is a must bet in my eyes also Brest +0.5 really worth it. Odds dropped a lot today cause bookies clearly saw they opened way too high on these lines. All the best guys!

Auxerre v Nancy A last-day game where both sides may need something. Auxerre are 2 points clear of the relegation zone, and probably need a draw to be safe. Nancy have to win the game to stand a chance of overtaking Lens in the promotion places. I see goals as likely here, and I think the odds for over 2.5 goals look attractive ... Over 2.5 2.13 Pinnacle Stake: 3 points
Result: Auxerre 0 Nancy 0 Bet lost Stake: 3 points Return: 0 points I think I probably got this one wrong. In fact Lens got an early lead in their game, meaning that whatever Nancy did it didn't matter. And Chateauroux conceded at Brest in a game they had to win, meaning that Auxerre were safe. So, from fairly early on in the game, it looked as though the game might be meaningless. Nancy were slightly the better side, but really I didn't think either side deserved to win, and 0-0 was about right. I think the mistake I made was that I put too much weight on the idea that both sides MIGHT need something, whereas in fact due to the other scores, this match quickly became a 'dead rubber' ... where looking for all-or-nothing games which might yield a lot of goals, it's better to go for games which both teams HAVE to get something from, without needing any help elsewhere.

Also keep an eye on brest. I really fancy them to avoid atleast an defeat against chateauroux. Away desperately needs a win to even make a chance for survival but they are so poor. Winless in ther last 6 and the pressure is huge it really has an negative impact on their team. Injuries keep hurting them also today without a few important midfielders. Odds started at 2.90 for Brest' date=' Hugeeeee in my eyes if you just look at their home record this season it's superb and they are safe for a while now but they keep performing on a high level. No really important missings for them and the dnb line around evens is a must bet in my eyes also Brest +0.5 really worth it. Odds dropped a lot today cause bookies clearly saw they opened way too high on these lines. All the best guys![/quote'] Result: Brest 3 Chatearoux 0 Great call :clap From what I saw, Brest completely dominated and were well worth their win.

Re: Ligue 2 > Friday May 16th Great night overall. 2 main bets in the Tours game won, Brest delivered well too with another superb home game! Angers unfortunately only won 1-0 so only one bet came in but decent profit. Cheers guys, hope to see you soon in another thread.