** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Sky Bet Championship Play-Offs > May 8th & 9th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 8 May 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Brighton & Hove Albion v Derby County (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.35[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.10 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 9 May 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Wigan Athletic v Queens Park Rangers (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.55[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.03 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Sky Bet Championship Play-Offs > May 8th & 9th 4pts Brighton vs Derby - Under 2.5 goals 8/11 Stan James Although Derby like to get the ball down and attack I think we might see a more cautious first leg here. The prize at the end of the tunnel is massive in these playoffs so I think we may well see both sides clam up a little bit and ensure they are still in the tie for the return game over the weekend. Both sides are pretty solid defensively so I expect under 2.5 goals to land here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/brighton-vs-derby-betting-expect-a-cautious-start-to-the-championship-playoffs

Re: Sky Bet Championship Play-Offs > May 8th & 9th I really fancy Derby to qualify over 2 legs (Bet 365 4/7).They are being applauded by many for their easy on the eye brand of football with fans favourite Craig Bryson at the top of his game. Mclaren and his team are full of confidence with Chris Martin at the tip of the spear in good goal scoring form surrounded by exciting young players hungry for success.Derby has the look of a team on the up and im hoping they can get an away win Bet 365 15/8 (keeping the stakes low as anything can happen).Im not convinced by Brighton as i had them on a few weeks ago at home where they were up 1 nil but could not hang on for the win.3 cheers for the playoffs,good luck folks.

Re: Sky Bet Championship Play-Offs > May 8th & 9th Brighton/Derby Going into this game, Brighton are unbeaten in 8 games & Derby are unbeaten in 6. Derby finished 15pts ahead of Brighton and won both meetings between the sides this season. H2H: Brighton 1-2 Derby & Derby 1-0 Brighton. I like Derby to win - 17/10. They have scored 84 goals in the league, and have scored the most away goals in the league. Brighton have only scored 55 goals this season & goals win games in the playoffs. Derby have shown they're capable of winning at Brighton as well. Derby to qualify - 4/7 Derby 2-1 - 11/1, Derby win & BTTS - 5/1 both possible. +2.5goals - 29/20, Brighton need to win but feel Derby will score. Like this more than -2.5goals - 1/2.

Re: Sky Bet Championship Play-Offs > May 8th & 9th Wigan/QPR H2H: Wigan 0-0 QPR & QPR 1-0 Wigan. Without hesitation, the under 2.5 goals - 13/20 looks a play here. QPR have lost 10 away games this season, including 4/6 away games. Wigan's home form is good enough to see them take a 1st leg advantage. Therefore, I like Wigan to win - 5/4.

Re: Sky Bet Championship Play-Offs > May 8th & 9th

Brighton/Derby Going into this game, Brighton are unbeaten in 8 games & Derby are unbeaten in 6. Derby finished 15pts ahead of Brighton and won both meetings between the sides this season. H2H: Brighton 1-2 Derby & Derby 1-0 Brighton. I like Derby to win - 17/10. They have scored 84 goals in the league, and have scored the most away goals in the league. Brighton have only scored 55 goals this season & goals win games in the playoffs. Derby have shown they're capable of winning at Brighton as well. Derby to qualify - 4/7 Derby 2-1 - 11/1, Derby win & BTTS - 5/1 both possible. +2.5goals - 29/20, Brighton need to win but feel Derby will score. Like this more than -2.5goals - 1/2.
I really don't think there is any value at all in Derby to qualify at 4/7. I think that Derby will qualify overall, but 4/7 is far too short for me to part with any hard earned. Previous results only count for so much, and Brighton are in decent form. Correct score markets also have pretty much no value at all, not so sure on the BTTS markets but it seems like a luck of the draw coupon. I'd save your money, or perhaps invest it in something more profitable? I personally have taken Derby +0.25 at 1.66. Solid defensively of late, and going forward they look strong. Been in this position a couple of years ago, and Steve McLaren knows what he's doing.

Re: Sky Bet Championship Play-Offs > May 8th & 9th Agree with Kev To me this is definitely looking under'ish on the 2.5 goals Brighton just scrapped into the playoff's while Derby are 12 league points ahead of them. Brighton under 2.5 in 11 of their last 13 home games. They have also concede just 2 goals in 13 1st halves. LOw 1st half goal numbers are a decent indicator of low scoring games. They have 9 0-0 1st halves in 13 home games. I like the under 2.5 goals in this game, and I think the HT 0-0 and FT 0-1 is worth a bet at odds of 10 on bet365 2 units The HT draw and Derby win is 6.5 various bookmakers also 2 units here Under 2.5 goals in game is 1.62 on ladbrokes, but there is probably better value in the other bets

You might be getting the right price for +3.5 goals' date=' home team are 39.1% for that stat , bet365 go 4.4,Hills go 4.5.[/quote'] I can't see this being a goal bonanza. The stakes are too big. Possible three biggest games some of these players will play in their lives. No manager is going to set up his team to be blown out in the 1st leg.

Re: Sky Bet Championship Play-Offs > May 8th & 9th meh, not a bad price for over 2 goals, I'll take that for small stakes there. some good points about an away team who likes to attack. Also the coach actually said derby are going to play the way they have been playing all season. I know though easier said than done.

Brighton/Derby Going into this game, Brighton are unbeaten in 8 games & Derby are unbeaten in 6. Derby finished 15pts ahead of Brighton and won both meetings between the sides this season. H2H: Brighton 1-2 Derby & Derby 1-0 Brighton. I like Derby to win - 17/10. They have scored 84 goals in the league, and have scored the most away goals in the league. Brighton have only scored 55 goals this season & goals win games in the playoffs. Derby have shown they're capable of winning at Brighton as well. Derby to qualify - 4/7 Derby 2-1 - 11/1, Derby win & BTTS - 5/1 both possible. +2.5goals - 29/20, Brighton need to win but feel Derby will score. Like this more than -2.5goals - 1/2.
Sound, everything landed so far. Great game of football to start the playoffs off.

Re: Sky Bet Championship Play-Offs > May 8th & 9th 4pts Wigan vs QPR - Both teams to score Evs Coral There are a lot of quality players on both sides in this match and I think that will lead to some goals and quite possibly both sides scoring. I don’t think QPR can risk getting this tie back to Loftus Road and win it there because we’ve already seen Wigan win at places like Manchester City this season so QPR will have to be more attacking than they would like and Wigan are a very attacking side so the even money on both sides scoring looks good to me. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/wigan-vs-qpr-betting-both-sides-can-score-in-opening-leg-at-the-dw

Re: Sky Bet Championship Play-Offs > May 8th & 9th Previous meeting between Wigan and QPR this season was 0-0 Wigan have gone NO BTTS in their last 4 at home. QPR were poorish away from home. I thought they would auto qualify for premier league return but their away form was average. In 8 of their last 13 away they failed to score. QPR were also lousy 1st half of away games, scoring just 7 :unsure 1st half goals away this season. They drew 14 1st halves away (12 of them 0-0 and 2 games were 1-1) That is the 2nd worst return in the championship this season (only Barnsley scored fewer goals in 1st halves away 6) . QPR also limped over the play-off line, losing 5 of their last 7 away games. SO my feeling is a dull tight 1st half, and Wigan to nick it in the second. HT DRAW FT WIGAN is at odds of 5 various bookmakers for 2 units