Crystal Palace v Liverpool > Monday May 5th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]Crystal Palace v Liverpool (20:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]10[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.44[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]97.41 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Crystal Palace v Liverpool > Monday May 5th 3pts Liverpool to win by 1 goal 3/1 Bet365 I think Liverpool will ultimately end up winning this match but there’s no reason why Crystal Palace won’t make it difficult for them. We saw a couple of weeks ago how Norwich make things a bit hairy for Liverpool in a game the Reds were expected to win quite comfortably and this could well be one of those sorts of games given the magnitude of it for Liverpool. I don’t buy this ‘they’ve not nothing to play for’ nonsense that is trotted out on teams in Palace’s situation but ultimately I think Liverpool will have too much. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/crystal-palace-vs-liverpool-betting-palace-can-make-liverpool-sweat-for-their-win

Re: Crystal Palace v Liverpool > Monday May 5th Under 3 goals - 2.150 - bet365 1 unit All of Palace's home games against the top 8 teams have been under 2.5 goals, only 8 of Liverpools 18 away games have went under 3.5, which is quite worrying but thats why im only going small. I've got a feeling Liverpool will find it very difficult to break down Palace's defense and get frustrated like they did versus Chelsea. If someone put a gun to my head and said choose one outcome, over 3 or under 3, i would choose under 3 and seeing as its much better odds im taking the under 3.

Re: Crystal Palace v Liverpool > Monday May 5th

Under 3 goals - 2.150 - bet365 1 unit All of Palace's home games against the top 8 teams have been under 2.5 goals, only 8 of Liverpools 18 away games have went under 3.5, which is quite worrying but thats why im only going small. I've got a feeling Liverpool will find it very difficult to break down Palace's defense and get frustrated like they did versus Chelsea. If someone put a gun to my head and said choose one outcome, over 3 or under 3, i would choose under 3 and seeing as its much better odds im taking the under 3.
The odds are attractive on unders - but of course Liverpool will be hungry for goals. If they get an early lead, it could be a big score. In theory they should find scoring a bit easier away from home as well.

Re: Crystal Palace v Liverpool > Monday May 5th Me too i think its gone be a BIG game of Liverpool tonight , we all know this team gone fight till the last game for this PL Cup.. I have a lots of bets on this, all on betcity : Both Halves Over 1.5 @3.81 3U Liverpool Overteam 1.5 in 1st Half @3.00 1U Liverpool Overteam 1.5 in 2nd Half @2.65 2.5U Liverpool Overteam 2.5 in 2nd Half @6.50 0.5U Doublé @3.20 1U Any Other Score @3.30 1U Liverpool OverTeam3.5 @4.30 1U (Prediction Score : 2-4 FT )

Re: Crystal Palace v Liverpool > Monday May 5th For me all the value is on the under 2.5 goals. Pulis 's Palace will hang tough, and will not give up an easy early goal. Palace have the 2nd highest under 2.5 goal match percentage in Europe. They are under in 14 of 18 home game. They don't score and they don't get blasted out at home either. I think deep down Liverpool know they have blown the league. It will take 10% off their performance here Under 2.5 goals at odds of 2.75 for 2 units onto Sociedad HW onto Juventus HT/FT win win A nice treble and plenty of interest for a small bet

For me all the value is on the under 2.5 goals. Pulis 's Palace will hang tough, and will not give up an easy early goal. Palace have the 2nd highest under 2.5 goal match percentage in Europe. They are under in 14 of 18 home game. They don't score and they don't get blasted out at home either. I think deep down Liverpool know they have blown the league. It will take 10% off their performance here Under 2.5 goals at odds of 2.75 for 2 units onto Sociedad HW onto Juventus HT/FT win win A nice treble and plenty of interest for a small bet
Made a rookie mistake, betting on Juv when they have no motivation to win or perform . Just plain stupid mistake :spank my bad. I am trying to spank myself, but keep missing ! LOL Liverpool 3-0 up, I can get the trifecta here. Just need Sociedad to screw it up and :moon me. 2 UNITS definitely down the draino here

Me too i think its gone be a BIG game of Liverpool tonight , we all know this team gone fight till the last game for this PL Cup.. I have a lots of bets on this, all on betcity : Both Halves Over 1.5 @3.81 3U Liverpool Overteam 1.5 in 1st Half @3.00 1U Liverpool Overteam 1.5 in 2nd Half @2.65 2.5U Liverpool Overteam 2.5 in 2nd Half @6.50 0.5U Doublé @3.20 1U thank you Gayle Any Other Score @3.30 1U Liverpool OverTeam3.5 @4.30 1U (Prediction Score : 2-4 FT )
A lots of regrets on this one :/ -0.175 U