** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

England > Antepost > Non-league play-offs 2014

Skrill Prem Cambridge United 12/5 (Coral, Stan James) FC Halifax 11/4 (widespread) Grimsby Town 11/4 (BetVictor) Gateshead 7/2 (widespread) Skrill North North Ferriby United 2/1 (BetVics) Altrincham 11/4 (BetVics) Hednesford Town 4/1 (Betway) Guiseley 9/2 (Betway) Skrill South Sutton United 9/4 (BetVics) Bromley 3/1 (Betway) Ebbsfleet United 3/1 (Betway) Dover Athletic 4/1 (Betway) Northern Prem FC United of Manchester 11/10 (BetVics) AFC Fylde 9/4 (Betway) Worksop Town 7/1 (BetVics, Betway) Ashton United 8/1 (Betway) Southern Prem Chesham United 5/4 (BetVics) Cambridge City 5/2 (Betway) St Albans City 5/1 (BetVics, Betway) Stourbridge 6/1 (BetVics, Betway) Ryman Prem Kingstonian 6/4 (BetVics) Bognor Regis Town 2/1 (BetVics) Lowestoft Town 9/2 (BetVics) AFC Hornchurch 5/1 (BetVics) Northern 1 North Darlington 1883 10/11 (BetVics) Warrington Town 5/1 (BetVics) Bamber Bridge 13/2 (Betway) Ramsbottom United 9/1 (BetVics) Northern 1 South Coalville Town Evs (BetVics) Leek Town 11/4 (Betway) Belper Town 11/2 (Betway) Mickleover Sports 9/1 (Betway) Southern 1 Central Kettering Town 7/4 (BetVics) Rugby Town 15/8 (Betway) Daventry Town 9/2 (Betway) Slough Town 13/2 (Betway) Southern 1 South & West Merthyr Town 6/4 (BetVics) Tiverton Town 21/10 (Betway) Paulton Rovers 5/1 (Betway) Swindon Supermarine 6/1 (Betway) Ryman 1 North Witham Town 5/4 (BetVics) Heybridge Swifts 15/8 (Betway) Harlow Town 8/1 (Betway) Needham Market 9/1 (Betway) Ryman 1 South Folkestone Invicta 118 (BetVics) Leatherhead 9/4 (Betway) Guernsey 5/1 (BetVics) Hastings United 8/1 (Betway)

Re: England > Antepost > Non-league play-offs 2014 I know it´s not the correct thread, but I´d like to highlight ships picks in the antepost-threads preseason. The winnerdouble of Eastleigh/Telford, and the Treble with Eastleigh/Telford/Luton in the conferences. The E/W-Winners of Gateshead (at 66/1!!!) in the Premier and Altrincham in Conf North. And one Step down, with the winnerpicks of Hemel and Chorley and the E/W Winners of St.Albans and Kingstonian. This was great work and I´d like to thank you very much for that.

Re: England > Antepost > Non-league play-offs 2014 I've just logged in to say the very same thing. Thanks for the Eastleigh/Telford suggestion Ships. It's been great fun following the recent matches on the flashscores website (present day Ceefax) and to go down to the final match of the season added to the excitement. Thank you for sharing.

Re: England > Antepost > Non-league play-offs 2014 Stourbridge were kocked out tonight after going a goal up, but AFC Fylde will be short price favs after they got through and FCUM were knocked out. Hopefully they can put it to bed at the weekend.

Re: England > Antepost > Non-league play-offs 2014 Skrill Prem playoff preview: 3pts Grimsby to win Skrill Premier playoffs 3/1 Betway When I look at playoffs I like sides who are strong enough defensively but who have game changers or goalscorers in their side so for that reason I like Grimsby here. They are very strong defensively and with Ross Hannah in good scoring form that can be a combination for the playoffs. Grimsby tasted the Wembley experience in the FA Trophy final last season so they shouldn’t be overawed by the big stage should they see off Gateshead and having been a decent cup side at this level over the last couple of years they look a fair bet to me in what is a wide open competition. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/skrill-premier-betting-grimsby-can-follow-luton-back-to-the-football-league

Re: England > Antepost > Non-league play-offs 2014 A 1-0 win for Halifax which hopefully will be enough to see them through although must admit I hoped it might have been at least 2. Cambridge haven't scored in 5 games now though. St Albans won the other semi in the Calor so at least I have one of the finalists covered there. In the South Sutton drew 1-1 at Dover although Dover are strong away from home so still all to play for there. Ebbsfleet should at least be in the final though after they beat Bromley 4-0 tonight.

Re: England > Antepost > Non-league play-offs 2014 AFC Flyde make it the first winning selection after they won on Pens. Somehow Sutton got knocked out by Dover despite the fact Dover had 10 men for over 80 minutes. At least Ebbsfleet did make it to the final.

Re: England > Antepost > Non-league play-offs 2014 Have at least managed to get one team to each of the finals now so that is something. Hopefully will get some others adding to the win of AFC Flyde. Haven't seen either Skrill Premier game yet as been out all day, but my feeling before watching them is that Cambridge will be tough to beat in a couple of weeks time.