Stoke City v Tottenham Hotspur > Saturday April 26th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]Stoke City v Tottenham Hotspur (15:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.01 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Stoke City v Tottenham Hotspur > Saturday April 26th

Stoke look great odds to me here. Stoke have lost just 3 out of this seasons 21 home games. Tottenham have won once in last 9 away games. Tottenham LAY @2.4 Betfair
I agree with you on this one. Stoke are solid at home and sound defensively, so look value to me. I think if Spurs are going to take 3 points from this it will most likely be by a single goal and they will have to work hard for the win. I'm taking Stoke on the Asian +0.5 @ 1.72 with Pinnacle but pretty much the same odds as you laying Spurs.

Re: Stoke City v Tottenham Hotspur > Saturday April 26th

0-1 Just layed spurs again @1.40 for small stakes Edit update: shawcross red card... not looking good now
Still think it was a value opportunity though mate. Tough luck today, sounds like Stoke made a go of it with 10 men.