Arsenal v West Ham > Tuesday April 15th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]Arsenal v West Ham (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.44[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]9.4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.87 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Arsenal v West Ham > Tuesday April 15th Not an easy match for Arsenal following a draining 120 minutes late on Saturday. Expecting a few changes - Koscielny + Rosicky may come back in, Gibbs, Giroud and Szeszney should start after being rotated against Wigan. Worrying that Ramsey coming back from injury and Oxlade-Chamberlain (looked exhausted) both played the whole match. Those two are our brightest attacking sparks really. Arsenal's home record (and record against West Ham) means I wouldn't bet on West Ham to win, but the draw looks like good value at nearly 4.33 (Coral) even though anything less than a win is a bit of a disaster for Arsenal. Also having a speculative punt on Kallstrom anytime scorer at 8.00. Has looked lively when he's been off the bench, and reckon he'll get minutes here (perhaps even a first start). He's pretty deadly from dead ball situations and Arsenal could be ponderous from open play again.

Re: Arsenal v West Ham > Tuesday April 15th Arsenal had a hard match on Saturday but that win will have buoyed the gunners. They currently sit in fifth position, 2 points below Everton but with a kinder run in. Arsene Wenger has expressed optimism in Arsenal's fan site that his side can win all their remaining games and pip Everton for fourth place. They will have to which makes this a must win game for Arsenal. West Ham have secured another season in the Premiership thanks to some fine results recently. They have nothing to play for where as Arsenal will want to keep the pressure on Everton. I think with home advantage, the feel good factor of getting into the FA cup final will give Arsenal the impetus to win this game. I am very confident that they will do just that. Arsenal to win 2-0.

Re: Arsenal v West Ham > Tuesday April 15th Arsenal come into this fixture off the back of a really hard fought win over Wigan in the FA Cup semi-final at the weekend. The Gunners went 1-0 down in the second half but Mertesacker saved their bacon late on to bring the game in to extra time. A winner could not be found in extra time and Arsenal went on to comfortably win the penalty shoot out after Fabianski made some great saves. Arsenal were very lucky to get through that tie and they will surely be fairly tired when a fresh West Ham side coms to visit The Emirates which is cause for concern. One bet sticks out like a sore thumb here as cracking value and that bet is Under 2.5 Goals which is best priced 13/10 with Bet Victor. This season in the league, Arsenal have played 16 home games, 11 of which finished Under 2.5 Goals. If you convert that into a percentage and then convert that into odds, this would make this bet long odds on according to this seasons statistics so 13/10 smacks of value. West Ham travelled to Chelsea not so long ago, put 10 men behind the ball and got a 0-0 draw and they could well park the bus once more here. Olivier Giroud has had a really tough season and now as the season comes to a close he looks dead on his feet. Arsenal have played with a lone striker for the majority of the season and that has really made them suffer in the latter part of the season. Wenger never went out there and got some back up for Giroud and he has paid the price. At one stage they looked like they would contend for the league but now they might not even qualify for the Champions League. West Ham will fancy their chances here and I would not like to be taking the 4/9 on Arsenal personally. Under 2.5 Goals @ 13/10 Bet Victor - Also Get a £100 Free Bet when you Register!

Re: Arsenal v West Ham > Tuesday April 15th I didn't see anything encouraging about Arsenal's performance on Saturday against Wigan or against Everton last week. They are looking half the team from the earlier in the season. This fixture is the last thing they need it took Liverpool 2 penalties to beat West Ham. They are well organized, in your face and give you nowt. With boylesports its 7/1 on the Hammers and that looks worth a small nibble to me.

Re: Arsenal v West Ham > Tuesday April 15th I'd probably be more taken with the draw here tbh but definite value on West Ham on a + handicap. Arsenals season is ending in unspectacular fashion and it could have been a lot worse as I thought Wigan were often the better side on Saturday. You now have an Arsenal side decimated by injuries having players like Oxkade Chamberlain and Aaron Ramsey playing 120 minutes at the weekend. They haven't got the players to rotate so I can only see a flat performance here. Maybe they can nick it 1-0 as West Ham aren't the strongest of away sides but I'm sure they will fancy their chances against this Arsenal side in their current state. Everton have a harder fixture list as well on paper so Arsenal maybe have a bit of breathing space.

Re: Arsenal v West Ham > Tuesday April 15th Also worth noting that Flamini is suspended for this one too. Arteta will suffer if he starts here, doesn't have the legs for that much match time in 4 days anymore. Really think Arsenal will struggle against the physicality of West Ham. I agree that Under is also a good pick. The Flamini suspension makes me even more sure we could see Kallstrom start too. Ozil took part in training today. I guess there's a small chance he makes the bench tomorrow. Due back at the weekend officially...

Re: Arsenal v West Ham > Tuesday April 15th 4pts West Ham (+1.25AH) to beat Arsenal 1.94 BetVictor Historically these are the games Arsenal have struggled in and without a win in their last five matches they don’t exactly go into the match with a load of confidence even allowing for the fact they made the cup final at the weekend. I’m not sure how much they can take from beating Wigan on penalties. West Ham are playing with freedom here and love annoying the big clubs so I think they can make this hard work for Arsenal here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/arsenal-vs-west-ham-betting-west-ham-can-make-it-tough-for-arsenal-on-tuesday-night

Re: Arsenal v West Ham > Tuesday April 15th I would of bet on unders here if it wasn't for the fact that West Ham really aren't any pressure to come here and take points. So what's their incentive to keep working and harassing arsenal for the full 90 mins? Unfortunate because then I would've really been confident on a big unders stake considering Arsenal's form and West Ham's style.

Re: Arsenal v West Ham > Tuesday April 15th Will probably have a very small bet on West Ham Handicap as well. It's true West Ham have nothing to play for, but there's little love between the clubs or managers. I doubt Sam Allardyce would lose any sleep if he helped deny Arsenal fourth place. Arsenal looked utterly knackered on Saturday evening, and I don't think this team has the mental strength to bounce back that quickly.

Re: Arsenal v West Ham > Tuesday April 15th One of the most important games this season for Wenger and his side. If they loose tonight, it will probably all be over cause Everton is on fire lately and a 5 point gap is pretty big imo. They got a massive boost on saturday by winning on penalties against Wigan, surely not because of the way they played but a win is a win these days and Wenger and his side should welcome such wins with open arms. Mourinho is winning ugly games his entire life and he and we never complain. :D I saw a lot of people arguing about fatigue problems and 120 minutes of football is ofcourse heavy but believe me, a win in such a game after penalties will surely make you feel a lot better than before the game. These players are well prepared to play twice a week so not a big issue for me. Anyways, important news is that a lot of players are coming back from injuries. They are still missing some key players but they can field a pretty strong side definitely capable of beating aWwest ham side away from home. I know this may sound like some kind of derby but West ham is safe in mid table and their season is over. Not saying they don't want to win but it often comes to small efforts, going over the top or stay in the line. It's really annoying if you face a side who are desperate for a win and play with 110% motivation [like Arsenal] while your own team couldn't care less if they loose tonight. We will never get proof of something like that but it often happens on the pitch. I play football myself for over 20 years and it's really in your mind when the job is done and you can relax a bit at the end of the season. But, Arsenal still have to be at their best tonight to win here cause West ham surely won't miss chances on purpose. With a dedicated team Wenger should get the win here in my eyes and these games often end under with the scoreline of 2-0 for Arsenal. They did it many times this season especially in home games, they score an early goal and control the game or they dominate for an hour and then they hit them hard in the last 20 minutes because of fatigue and less concentration in defense. Arsenal will surely dominate possession tonight and West ham will sit deep, or not but then they will be ripped apart imo. Arsenal is still the same side that played some amazing games through out the season especially at home, they only conceded 10 goals which is quite impressive and with Ramsey back they are surely more dominant in midfield. Their home record is still outstanding with only one loss and 5 draws. 10 wins with 6 times a scoreline of 2-0! I'm confident they will get their victory here and rank 4 is still capable if they reach their normal level in the last couple of games. West ham are far from a great away team and they often concede goals against dominant opponents. I really like them at home though, made some decent profit through out the season but my guts say they will relax a bit and Arsenal still has way more quality overall even if West ham would give all tonight. Anyways, will be an exciting game to watch and I'll surely grab a beer and watch it live! I will have 3 bets in this game. Arsenal over 1.5 team goals medium stakes. Arsenal to win to nil small stakes. Arsenal to win 2-0 for 2 points. Enjoy guys!

Re: Arsenal v West Ham > Tuesday April 15th I you look at the history between Arsenal and West Ham it look pretty clear: 8 wins and 2 draw in the last 10 games for Arsenal. Moreover 7 of those 8 wins were with a goal difference. Also if you look at this season's home record of Arsenal against teams in the second half of the table Arsenal has 6 wins (1 draw and 1 loss) and all of them are with a goal difference. However after the semi-final on Saturday and because of the many injured players Arsenal -1 is probably not the best pick for today. On the other hand lets not forget that Arsenal are unbeaten in their last 15 home games and have won 10 of those 15. Yes, they are not in their best form, but beside the unlucky draw against Swansea City (due to own goal in the 90th minute) and the lost against Aston Villa in their opening game for the season they won all other home games against second half clubs. Arsenal will be very eager to win again and moreover to gain back their 4th place in the table so my pick for today is: Arsenal + under 2,5 goal at 4,00 (Bet365) or Arsenal + under 3,5 goal at 2,30 (Bwin)

Re: Arsenal v West Ham > Tuesday April 15th will be an exciting game to watch and I'll surely grab a beer and watch it live @senk :cheers top class :rollin, i like every expert summary from you. i will bet on arsenal -1 in a combo with stade rennes -1 high stakes. i await a massive boast from the semifinal win against wigan.

Re: Arsenal v West Ham > Tuesday April 15th Arsenal have scored just 4 goals in their last 6 league games and have won just 1 of their last 4 home league games. Only Swansea, Norwich, Newcastle and Sunderland have worse form over the last 6 league games. West Ham have won 3 of their last 6 away league games, when they also drew 0-0 against Chelsea. West Ham tend not to concede early on in away matches. West Ham also have the 4th best defence away from home (after Chelsea, Everton and Man Utd). Their most common away scoreline this season has been 0-0 (4 times). Not sure what the bet is here. I am half thinking of laying Arsenal and evaluating at around 30 minutes.

Re: Arsenal v West Ham > Tuesday April 15th Well, Arsenal won as expected but especially in the first 30 minutes they had some troubles with a free minded west ham. They did well after the 1-1 and thankfully Giroud scored a goal. This guy is really not Arsenal worthy imo. Wenger has some things to do in the summer. If they add 2 or 3 decent players especially a key striker they can seriously do well with a fit squad next year!