Borussia Dortmund v Real Madrid > Tuesday April 8th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]Borussia Dortmund v Real Madrid (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.1[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.31 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Borussia Dortmund v Real Madrid > Tuesday April 8th 4pts Real Madrid to beat Borussia Dortmund 6/5 BetVictor Real Madrid dominated the first leg of this tie and I expect them to go well in this second leg too. Lewandowski is back for Dortmund which will give them an extra dimension but they are still missing some crucial players which leads me to thinking that Madrid can come through this quarter final with a second leg win too. They only know one way to play so even though they don’t have to win I still think that will be their aim, an aim the can succeed in. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/borussia-dortmund-vs-real-madrid-betting-madrid-can-take-second-leg-win

Re: Borussia Dortmund v Real Madrid > Tuesday April 8th Real Madrid have all but sealed their place in the semi final of the Champions League after an impressive 3-0 win against Borussia Dortmund at the Bernabeu last week. A goal after three minutes from Gareth Bale set the tone for the match with Isco and Ronaldo scoring the other two in what was a very comfortable game for the Spaniards. They travel to Germany tomorrow night to try to put the demons of last season behind them when they got crushed 4-1 at Dortmund which knocked them out of the semi-finals. Real Madrid are 6/5 with Bet365 for this game but I think that is a poor price myself. The good news for Dortmund here is that their main talisman Robert Lewandowski is available to play in this game. He could not play the first leg due to a suspension but he is the man that makes this team work and they will be much more of a threat when he is on the pitch, especially at home. He scored against Wolfsburg in a 2-1 win at the weekend and with Dortmund needing to score 4 goals tomorrow he will give the Madrid defence a busy night. I think the value lies with the Germans tomorrow night, Madrid don't have a good record in Germany and 5/2 with Paddy Power is value in my eyes. The bad news for Madrid is Gareth Bale will more than likely miss this game after picking up an injury in the 4-0 victory over Real Sociedad at the weekend. He has been playing exceptional football the past couple of months and it will be a big blow to Madrid if this is the case. Cristiano Ronaldo was rested at the weekend in hope that he will be 100% match fit for this game and he is likely to play. I think this should be an exciting game of football with Dortmund having to attack from the word go and I think they can cause Madrid plenty of problems at home. Borussia Dortmund WIN @ 5/2 Paddy Power - Also Get a £250 Free Bet when you Register!

Re: Borussia Dortmund v Real Madrid > Tuesday April 8th BTTS is my mainbet in this CL round, with Lewandowski back in the squad, BVB needs a win and the home ground. I def. see goals in this match, Dortmund is conceding lately and with the skills of players like Ronaldo I really see Madrid poppin' at least 1 goal in.

Re: Borussia Dortmund v Real Madrid > Tuesday April 8th

Cristiano started training with the rest of the squad in preparation for the upcoming game against Dortmund, but he left after fifteen minutes. Ancelotti had confirmed before training that he was not going to take any risks.
news from marca.com my understanding is that Cristiano may not play this game, because they have 3 goals in hand and also in league title campaign they still 3 points behind.

Re: Borussia Dortmund v Real Madrid > Tuesday April 8th Statistics are one thing and the flow of the game is another. When he was injured last time, RM had 3/3 wins and 10-2 goal difference. Last week: 4-0 with Real Sociedad, again, without him. I'm not concerned about his missing, more concerned about the attitude. Away at Juventus, RM didn't struggle to win, a draw was OK too. I see that scenario here, too. If they score, their advancing is sealed 100%, now I'd say only 95%. I'd go for both to score: the Germans are back to 3 goals (Lewandowski's back in the XI) + they have the home crowd. Besides Real is deadly on the counter and the BVB defense is still lacking.

Re: Borussia Dortmund v Real Madrid > Tuesday April 8th No, why? Who said that? Don't put words into my mouth. I just said that Real is such an offensive team that they do not depend entirely on him. A fact we've seen a couple of times this season.

Rested for this game' date=' yes, but dropped and sold to another team: NO.[/quote'] Good. I was getting worried there for a minute :loon I know he has his flaws, same when he was at United, but the man is a goal scoring machine. Can be a very selfish player, but that is what makes him so good in my opinion. I read an article yesterday that said Bale was likely to miss the game, but just read another that said he will play? Can anybody clarify which is correct? Thanks.

Re: Borussia Dortmund v Real Madrid > Tuesday April 8th This sort of scenario is all about motivation. Madrid might be resting players and cruising from the first leg etc but on the other side will Dortmund consider their chances of progressing high enough to put their all into it. Likely we'll see a drab 1-1 IMO or a 1-0 Madrid win.

Re: Borussia Dortmund v Real Madrid > Tuesday April 8th I couldn't imagine a 1-0 Real win. It's going to be an open game and BVB needs goals like fresh air. And our defense is not that great. (yes, RM fan here). to Aidymac: Bale will play, I haven't heard otherwise. What's your source?

I couldn't imagine a 1-0 Real win. It's going to be an open game and BVB needs goals like fresh air. And our defense is not that great. (yes, RM fan here). to Aidymac: Bale will play, I haven't heard otherwise. What's your source?
I thought Dortmund were a bit of value tonight, Lewandowski back will make them a much bigger threat and it should be a wide open game as they have to try score 4 goals (won this game 4-1 last season but obviously had a better team then). Can't seem to be able to find my source as I read a good few yesterday mate, but BBC reckon he will play too. But yeah, I will be very surprised if the game doesn't go Over 2.5, whichever team wins.

Re: Borussia Dortmund v Real Madrid > Tuesday April 8th Real do already have a foot in the next round but can't see them letting up entirely as it's important to keep momentum and the winning habit at this stage of the season. With Lewandowski back I can see Dortmund finding the net but not sure they have the ability or motivation to stop Real doing the same. Real win & BTTS at 3.4 on Bet365

Re: Borussia Dortmund v Real Madrid > Tuesday April 8th Sahin is a big doubt after the weekend game.. Kehl is suspended, Gundogan, Bender and Blaszczykowski are all out injured. Almost their entire midfield is out, that's insane if you face a side like Madrid + all their defensive problems. Lewandowski is a boost ofcourse but he still needs people who provide him well and Mkhitaryan didn't convince me at all in his first season. Big or less motivation Real will always look for goals maybe a bit sloppy at the back but I do think they are capable of winning here. Class difference is just too big now without all these players missing. I agree with people who fancy the BTS option with Reus, Aubameyang and Lewandowski they have enough threat to nick one in but I see Real winning in the end. Overs is likely too expect something like 1-2, 1-3 these are the scores Real usually plays in this kind of matches. They always score 2 or 3 goals and sometimes they concede. Dortmund already lost against Arsenal and Zenit at home, which really surprised me cause at home they are usually very strong and convincing. But they suffered too much without some of their best players also at the back. Tie is already over so I'm not going wild but Real to win and over 2.5 goals seems like nice value to me. This is the stage the whole club wants to shine and I just can't see them loosing tonight against a weakened Dortmund side who surely don't think they stand a real chance here. Real won 9 of their last 10 CL games with 1 draw against Juventus away. Ronaldo is likely to lead them again to victory, he needs goals for his records. :D Goodluck all!

Re: Borussia Dortmund v Real Madrid > Tuesday April 8th I agree about Mkhitaryan. In fact, he was particularly bad in the first leg. Aubameyang is a decent player but after all he's just a back-up for Blaszcykowski who really is one hell of a player both offensively and defensively. I don't think Aubameyang is good enough defensively. Dortmund usually plays a 4-2-3-1 and of course they rely much on the defensive midfielders. But all of them are out. Go figure... Subotic is out for the season. He and Hummels usually build the defensive pair. Left back Schmelzer is also not playing. When Dortmund beat Real 4-1 they had all their first choice players on the team. Now half of the team is out injured. Dortmund can always get something, no question about it, but I wouldn't trust them too much.

Re: Borussia Dortmund v Real Madrid > Tuesday April 8th True, and please never compare previous games with this one. Dortmund was flying sky high last year and had their best players available.. Now they are nowhere near their normal form and they will miss like half 6 of their best players. It will all depend on Real though, I'll wait for the line-ups and if Real is focussed surely they can best Dortmund here again without a doubt.

Re: Borussia Dortmund v Real Madrid > Tuesday April 8th Borussia Dortmund v Real Madrid Dortmund are a team that has lost level since last year with the sale of Götze and injuries players like Gundogan or Kuba. Although it is very difficult comeback , surely that Klopp will go try it from the beginning , and Madrid, with such good advantage , it sure will be limited to defend well and try to counterattack , and so are very comfortable , and really , I think on the counter, the whites get more than 1 goal , as players like Di Maria , Benzema or Bale are fast and skilled in that style of play. Yellows surely bear the burden of meeting , and so I hope they arrive in their favor corners slowly. Madrid it will get to attack with few effective , often fail to facilitate many corners. Furthermore, the potential without Cristiano also favors pick as the portuguese generates many corners , along with moving by either side or long shots. Borussia is one of the teams that generate a lots corners in this edition of Champions , with 49 in 9 games , averaging just over 5 per game. This average rises when the germans play at home , and averaged about 6.5 corners per game. Whites , meanwhile , take 45 corners , averaging 5 corners per game. When playing away , the average drops slightly, and does not reach 5 per meeting. We see that the statistics favor us , but clearly, the biggest advantage is the need to rout the germans, the tranquility that would give Madrid a goal (which I think they get) , and the thrust of the german fans. Last year, in Dortmund 4-1 for the local team in the semifinals, the germans and took 4 corners Madrid 2. Borussia this year's in the Champions : * Borussia 1-2 Zenit --- 8-1 on corners * Borussia 3-1 Napoli --- 8-2 corners * Borussia 0-1 Arsenal --- 6-2 in corners * Borussia 3-0 Marseille --- 5-0 in corners Dortmund nothing to lose team will go forward from the first minute , because they essentially need an early goal to score, one emotion go forward, and there you never know , and yet suddenly becomes 2-0. I think that the game plan of the germans will be some sort of. It turns out what I mean , considering many options for the match and came to the conclusion that it is necessary to take more than 5.5 Home corners. Why Corners ? Quite simply, Dortmund in the Bundesliga has the 3rd highest average corners, 6 per match. The germans in general, I think that will attack even if Real Madrid scores first. So go ahead Dortmund entertain and post 6 and more corners! Dortmund Individual Total Corners, Over 5.5 at 1.80 Unibet