Everton v Arsenal > Sunday April 6th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]Everton v Arsenal (13:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.97[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.69 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Everton v Arsenal > Sunday April 6th The draw is the more likely result here. I don't think Arsenal have enough to win and Everton haven't got the squad size for an entire campaign. Everton were using long balls against Fulham last weekend. The only reason a team like Everton (under Martinez) would do so, is to conserve energy.

Re: Everton v Arsenal > Sunday April 6th 5pts Both teams to score 7/10 Betway It isn’t an exaggeration to say that seasons are on the line in this match so that in itself will bring a little bit of pressure and tension which should in theory add to the excitement for those of us watching the match. The two sides both look better going forward than defending against the other based on their two meetings this season and given that both have scored in both those matches I see no reason why the both to score hat trick won’t land here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/everton-vs-arsenal-betting-both-teams-can-score-in-this-fixture-for-a-third-time-this-season-

Re: Everton v Arsenal > Sunday April 6th I agree the draw looks a fair selection here. If you look at both sides list of absentees its pretty lengthy. Arsenals season is over and for them its all about keeping top four while Everton are looking to displace them. I think Arsenal will be looking not lose here and the pressure is all on them as their season is ending in unspectacular fashion with the predictable injury list playing a massive role.

Re: Everton v Arsenal > Sunday April 6th

their season is ending in unspectacular fashion with the predictable injury list playing a massive role.
In a world full of uncertainty punters can always set their watch by the last 3 months of Arsenal's season - every season.

Re: Everton v Arsenal > Sunday April 6th I'll risk a bet on Everton & under 2.5 goals here because although Everton has scored a lot in their recent games, this will be game of all or nothing for both teams so I don't think Everton will atack from the first minute, instead they will dictate tempo and wait for an opportunity to score. On the other side, Wenger will give possesion to Everton and wait for a counter-attack. I think we should proceed with caution regardin the over 2.5 goals in this game, and i think that Everton's better form in this spring will make the difference today.

Re: Everton v Arsenal > Sunday April 6th

Everton haven't got the squad size for an entire campaign. Everton were using long balls against Fulham last weekend. The only reason a team like Everton (under Martinez) would do so' date=' is to conserve energy.[/quote'] Very interesting observation. Arsenal haven't impressed on the road either.

Re: Everton v Arsenal > Sunday April 6th This Arsenal team look so crappy. If I were Arsene Wanger I would slap several times all of the players. They do not seem to be motivated at all, even can`t stop the ball or give a nice pass. Everton to beat at 1.083 look like a gift for me with big money.