Fulham v Everton > Sunday March 30th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]Fulham v Everton (13:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.83[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.19 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Fulham v Everton > Sunday March 30th 4pts Everton to beat Fulham 5/6 Stan James I’m not a massive fan of backing away sides at odds on in England but I’ve been waiting for Fulham to show some fight for a few weeks now and it just hasn’t come and truth be told it hasn’t looked like coming either. Everton are playing some nice stuff at the minute and have the wind in their sails and if an away side at odds on is going to deliver I think it will be Everton here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/fulham-vs-everton-betting-everton-can-down-fulham-at-the-cottage

Re: Fulham v Everton > Sunday March 30th Everton have come off three really tough away games where they have failed to score. They have a terrible 1st half stat away, scoring just 1 away goal in 10 1st halves. If they want to get that CL spot, they need to change this.... Chelsea 1-0 ,Tottenham 1-0, Liverpool 4-0 While Fulham have a 1-0 win over a fading Newcastle team that already appear to be on vacation. Fulham are just shipping goals at home , conceding 18 in 7 home games. The do manage to score, being blanked just once this season at home. I like the EVerton to win and both teams to score which is 3.6 on ladbrokes for 2 units

Re: Fulham v Everton > Sunday March 30th Fulham vs Everton When Magath only appointed to the post of coach of Fulham , the whole British press torn articles about hard training methods "Iron" Felix , they say, now Fulham started playing , win, get out of the relegation zone. Cottagers scored 4 points in 5 meetings with Magath. After the defeat of City 0:5 Fulham dropped to last place in the table -5p of saving. Everton scored a stunning move to Arsenal that is 4th, the lag is 7 points. However, "butterscotch" with 2 games in hand , win them and Champions League will be close as ever. When the teams met in the 1st round , Everton won easily 4-1. Since Fulham missed another 40 goals , bringing the number of goals conceded in 31 meetings to 70. I think that after this meeting, these figures will get even worse. Fernando Amorebieta (18 games), Scott Parker (24 games , 2 goals), Kostas Mitroglou (2 games), Damien Duff (15 games) out of the game for the hosts. Of more or less significant losses guests can distinguish Steven Pienaar (22 games , 1 goal). Fulham lost 12 of their last 15 meetings against teams from the top half of the standings Fulham lost 8 of the last 11 meetings with Everton I think that is in great shape Everton will not experience any problems in this match. Everton (-0.25) AH at 1.78 188Bet

Re: Fulham v Everton > Sunday March 30th

Everton have come off three really tough away games where they have failed to score. They have a terrible 1st half stat away, scoring just 1 away goal in 10 1st halves. If they want to get that CL spot, they need to change this.... Chelsea 1-0 ,Tottenham 1-0, Liverpool 4-0 While Fulham have a 1-0 win over a fading Newcastle team that already appear to be on vacation. Fulham are just shipping goals at home , conceding 18 in 7 home games. The do manage to score, being blanked just once this season at home. I like the EVerton to win and both teams to score which is 3.6 on ladbrokes for 2 units
Great call :clap