West Ham v Manchester United > Saturday March 22nd

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]West Ham v Manchester United (17:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.86[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.16 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: West Ham v Manchester United > Saturday March 22nd Smashed by Liverpool 0-3, huge European night where they must turn over a deficit 3 days later, then away to Hammers and before you can take a breath, it's the Manchester Derby! These players will be in severe need of a rest and the West Ham match is the most logical match to do it. They don't want a bunch of burnt out players for City after the disaster against Liverpool. So when you look at the unforgiving calender, West Ham has to be the sacrifice. The Londoners have won their last 3 at home 3-1, 2-0 and 2-0. So they won't be down in the dumps by any means. Allaradyce is a wiley old dog and he'll see MU as the perfect opportunity to steal some points when his rival is thinking of high profile derbies and European progression. The fixture is setup nicely. West Ham double chance at the minute is 2.10 @ bet365 ?Will wait a little though.

Re: West Ham v Manchester United > Saturday March 22nd

Smashed by Liverpool 0-3, huge European night where they must turn over a deficit 3 days later, then away to Hammers and before you can take a breath, it's the Manchester Derby! These players will be in severe need of a rest and the West Ham match is the most logical match to do it. They don't want a bunch of burnt out players for City after the disaster against Liverpool. So when you look at the unforgiving calender, West Ham has to be the sacrifice. The Londoners have won their last 3 at home 3-1, 2-0 and 2-0. So they won't be down in the dumps by any means. Allaradyce is a wiley old dog and he'll see MU as the perfect opportunity to steal some points when his rival is thinking of high profile derbies and European progression. The fixture is setup nicely. West Ham double chance at the minute is 2.10 @ bet365 ?Will wait a little though.
Agree again with TotoSchillaci.......after man utd leaves everything on the park tonight against Olympiacos say's Moyes, West ham should take whatever advantage that comes their way, to keep themselves a safe distance from the relegation position. Ive taken West ham at start of week, as I believe they are good value for home team who will be fresh, and looking to add to their points tally. West ham @ 5 Betfair

Re: West Ham v Manchester United > Saturday March 22nd 4pts Over 2.5 goals 1.93 BetVictor United have to go for wins in the Premier League now and with their lack of defensive personnel it may be no bad thing that they will be forced to attack here. West Ham have a target point to their attack now in Andy Carroll and plenty of men to get up and support him so against an injury hit defence they should get goal chances too so I like the idea of this one going over 2.5 goals. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/west-ham-vs-man-utd-betting-open-game-should-see-a-few-goals-at-upton-park

Re: West Ham v Manchester United > Saturday March 22nd To me this is a great opportunity for a big bet on over 2.5 goals. West Ham plays a much more aggressive style at home and goes for goals. But in doing so, they are always susceptible at the back too. To me, the RvP injury has no big bearing on this game. Last CL match not withstanding, he has been largely invisible, and struggling for touches on the pitch. Against Liverpool, in the first half, only Mignolet had few touches of the ball than RvP. With him missing, United will put a faster, younger forward, be it Welbeck or Chicharito, and they will do plenty of running giving Hammers defense fits. United get Mata back in the lineup to anchor the midfield, allowing Rooney (if he starts - as it has been a heavy stretch of play for him) to get more forward too. A big factor for United will be their wing play, as if they can stretch the field, and make those long, fast overlapping runs, I think they get plenty of opportunities. I would normally simply play United to win here, however, I do think West Ham can plenty with plenty of confidence at home and I do not trust at all United's shaky central defense. Carroll is fantastic in the air and can give them plenty of fits off set pieces/corners - as he scored one last week. United's central midfield will also struggle a bit in defense as Mata likes the 'ole' defense tactics. First fixture between these two was a 3-1 United victory at OT, however, last year, in both home games were 2-2, so obviously it looks to me like goals are in it. Price is more than fair at -115 to see it get to three and I've played it already. It will be a big bet after lineups are announced barring any unexpected surprises. g'luck :cheers: