Chelsea v Arsenal > Saturday March 22nd

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Chelsea v Arsenal (12:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.33[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.85 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Chelsea v Arsenal > Saturday March 22nd 4pts Over 2.5 goals 11/10 Boylesports This fixture is synonymous with plenty of goals and I think we might see a few here too. Whenever these two oppose each other something always happens so this should be a great match. On paper both defences would look on top but given the history of the fixture and the meaning of the occasion I’m prepared to side with that history and take over 2.5 goals to kick the weekend off in the Premier League. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/chelsea-vs-arsenal-betting-goals-can-accompany-top-of-the-table-clash

Re: Chelsea v Arsenal > Saturday March 22nd Chelsea-Arsenal Bet: Chelsea @ 1.94 (4/10) The big match in Premier League this weekend and normally value is on the +0.5 line for the away team in most cases in such matches but not in this one in my opinion. Chelsea has shown that they are having two faces. Once they take a game serious and give all to win they can dominate their opponent barely leaving them any chance. While once they take a game not serious they are struggling and the opoonent has a good chance to get at least a point. A match at home against Arsenal is surely a match that they will take serious. And in such matches against top teams they have shown brilliant performances this season. Draw away against United, draw away against Tottenham, won at home against City, draw away against Arsenal, won at home against Liverpool, won at home against United, won away against City and won at home against Tottenham. Arsenal on the other side with a very opposite performance. They are normally winning most matches against the lower level Premier league teams while they are struggling against the top teams -> won at home against Tottenham, won at home against Liverpool, lost away against United, lost away against City, draw at home against Chelsea, lost away against Liverpool, draw at home against United and won away against Tottenham. Especially the games they are playing away against good home teams are very hard for them. They were smahed 3-6 against City here, 1-5 against Liverpool and even away against Southampton they had a very undeserved 3-3 which should have been an easy win for Southampton. Also the last match against Tottenham wasn't convincing for me at all. Now also having a view on the injuries you can see that Chelsea will miss: Cole, Ramires and Willian. While Luiz is likely to return. With Lampard and Matic playing in the defensive middlefield I don't see a very big quality drop here. Schürrle will replace Willian in the offense. Arsenal on the other side is having bigger problems. They will miss: Özil, Ramsey, Walcott, Wilshere while Oxlade-Chamberlain is in doubt for the game. Considering Arsenal's playstyle playing away (Often concentrated on fast counter like attacks) against Chelsea's typical home gamestlye (Best defensive tactic in the Premier Leauge but always having the possibility to hurt their opponent with good structured fast attacks) I see Chelsea taking this game for them.

Re: Chelsea v Arsenal > Saturday March 22nd Chelsea with a game in the midweek and have home advantage against Arsenal. Things at the top are very complicated and it`s unclear who is gonna take the championship. Taking a look back in the history during Mourinho`s reign all things points that Arsenal are not going to loose this game. It seems that Chelsea have difficulties playing against Arsenal. Also Mourinho applied defensive aproach in all games against top 4 this season so I do not see any difference now. My bet is Under [email protected]. Brave ones may choose to play Arsenal. [TABLE=width: 640] [TR] [TD]15 Feb 2004[/TD] [TD]Arsenal v Chelsea[/TD] [TD=align: center]L[/TD] [TD=align: center]2-1[/TD] [TD]FA Cup[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]21 Feb 2004[/TD] [TD]Chelsea v Arsenal[/TD] [TD=align: center]L[/TD] [TD=align: center]1-2[/TD] [TD]Premier League[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]24 Mar 2004[/TD] [TD]Chelsea v Arsenal[/TD] [TD=align: center]D[/TD] [TD=align: center]1-1[/TD] [TD]UEFA Champions League[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]06 Apr 2004[/TD] [TD]Arsenal v Chelsea[/TD] [TD=align: center]W[/TD] [TD=align: center]1-2[/TD] [TD]UEFA Champions League[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]12 Dec 2004[/TD] [TD]Arsenal v Chelsea[/TD] [TD=align: center]D[/TD] [TD=align: center]2-2[/TD] [TD]Premier League[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]20 Apr 2005[/TD] [TD]Chelsea v Arsenal[/TD] [TD=align: center]D[/TD] [TD=align: center]0-0[/TD] [TD]Premier League[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]07 Aug 2005[/TD] [TD]Arsenal v Chelsea[/TD] [TD=align: center]W[/TD] [TD=align: center]1-2[/TD] [TD]FA Community Shield[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]21 Aug 2005[/TD] [TD]Chelsea v Arsenal[/TD] [TD=align: center]W[/TD] [TD=align: center]1-0[/TD] [TD]Premier League[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]18 Dec 2005[/TD] [TD]Arsenal v Chelsea[/TD] [TD=align: center]W[/TD] [TD=align: center]0-2[/TD] [TD]Premier League[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]10 Dec 2006[/TD] [TD]Chelsea v Arsenal[/TD] [TD=align: center]D[/TD] [TD=align: center]1-1[/TD] [TD]Premier League[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]25 Feb 2007[/TD] [TD]Arsenal v Chelsea[/TD] [TD=align: center]W[/TD] [TD=align: center]1-2[/TD] [TD]Carling Cup[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]06 May 2007[/TD] [TD]Arsenal v Chelsea[/TD] [TD=align: center]D[/TD] [TD=align: center]1-1[/TD] [TD]Premier League[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]16 Dec 2007[/TD] [TD]Arsenal v Chelsea[/TD] [TD=align: center]L[/TD] [TD=align: center]1-0[/TD] [TD]Premier League[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Chelsea v Arsenal > Saturday March 22nd Chelsea v Arsenal - Chelsea win - 10/11 Ladbrokes Chelsea can put another big dent in Arsenal's title challenge with a win here and they should be capable of achieving the points. The home side sealed their passage into the Champions League quarters on Tuesday with a convincing performance and should be in a very positive mood. Ramires and Willian miss though suspension, both big players but not as sorely missed as I believe Ramsey, Wilshere and Ozil are for Arsenal. Mourinho knows how to get his sides up for these games and it goes to show with their home record against the other top sides so far. They have beat Liverpool, Manchester City, Everton, Manchester Utd, Southampton and Tottenham at home this term. Arsenal on the other hand only beat one of they sides; Tottenham. Yet to travel to play Everton as well. Chelsea should have too much for Arsenal.

Re: Chelsea v Arsenal > Saturday March 22nd I asked myself this question.. Would we back Arsenal with a fit squad away at Chelsea in this kind of form? Maybe, probably not. So how on earth can we back them now? Clear answer, we can not. Chelsea with Mourinho as a manager hardly ever looses a big game in England. And he almost always beats Arsenal. Frazer already noticed the missing players and it's no big deal at Chelsea's side cause they have more than decent replacements. But Arsenal will surely suffer more with their 3 best midfielders out for this game and ofcourse mighty Walcott. Oxlade will probably play but he does not play a decisive role in this team [yet]. Chelsea's home record is outstanding 13-2-0 with a goal difference of 33-9. Leagues best while they face the best away side in the league. But their is one thing about Arsenal. They lost against all big teams except for Tottenham last weekend but it was far from impressive besides that wonder shot of Rosicky and Tottenham is in dire form too so didn't really surprise me. Arsenal got raped by City and Liverpool while they even lost against a poor UTD side at that moment. Also Stoke away which is a tough place to go was too hard for the gunners. Now without these 4 important players they will face a real do or die game for the title race. They really can't afford to loose and they need a win actually. I like their game play but I just can't see it happening. Chelsea will once again play defensively and come out gun blazing when Arsenal looses the ball. Hazard will probably kill Sagna on the left side and there will be some dangerous set pieces towards Arsenal's goal through out the game. Chelsea has a lot of strong guys who can score goals from these kind of situations while Arsenal is often pretty vulnerable especially with a goalie like W.Szczesny. Arsenal did concede 21 goals away which is definitely not impressive if you take a look at the other teams. Only 6 teams in the EPL conceded more goals away. Chelsea had a pretty easy game against Galatasaray midweek so I don't think fatigue will play an important role here. If chelsea scores first then it will probably seal up the game. If not it will be a lot harder to turn the game around for Chelsea but infront of their fans I expect a really sharp game from the start. They've beaten all top teams this year at home and I expect them to continue this streak. Odds are not great but a home win is likely for me. I'm still thinking of Chelsea winning to nil as a value bet cause Arsenal might lack creativity and I don't rate Giroud good enough as a striker but I'm not sure yet. Medium stakes on the home win for now! Goodluck all.

Re: Chelsea v Arsenal > Saturday March 22nd

Chelsea with a game in the midweek and have home advantage against Arsenal. Things at the top are very complicated and it`s unclear who is gonna take the championship. Taking a look back in the history during Mourinho`s reign all things points that Arsenal are not going to loose this game. It seems that Chelsea have difficulties playing against Arsenal. Also Mourinho applied defensive aproach in all games against top 4 this season so I do not see any difference now. My bet is Under [email protected]. Brave ones may choose to play Arsenal. [TABLE=width: 640] [TR] [TD]15 Feb 2004[/TD] [TD]Arsenal v Chelsea[/TD] [TD=align: center]L[/TD] [TD=align: center]2-1[/TD] [TD]FA Cup[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]21 Feb 2004[/TD] [TD]Chelsea v Arsenal[/TD] [TD=align: center]L[/TD] [TD=align: center]1-2[/TD] [TD]Premier League[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]24 Mar 2004[/TD] [TD]Chelsea v Arsenal[/TD] [TD=align: center]D[/TD] [TD=align: center]1-1[/TD] [TD]UEFA Champions League[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]06 Apr 2004[/TD] [TD]Arsenal v Chelsea[/TD] [TD=align: center]W[/TD] [TD=align: center]1-2[/TD] [TD]UEFA Champions League[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]12 Dec 2004[/TD] [TD]Arsenal v Chelsea[/TD] [TD=align: center]D[/TD] [TD=align: center]2-2[/TD] [TD]Premier League[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]20 Apr 2005[/TD] [TD]Chelsea v Arsenal[/TD] [TD=align: center]D[/TD] [TD=align: center]0-0[/TD] [TD]Premier League[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]07 Aug 2005[/TD] [TD]Arsenal v Chelsea[/TD] [TD=align: center]W[/TD] [TD=align: center]1-2[/TD] [TD]FA Community Shield[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]21 Aug 2005[/TD] [TD]Chelsea v Arsenal[/TD] [TD=align: center]W[/TD] [TD=align: center]1-0[/TD] [TD]Premier League[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]18 Dec 2005[/TD] [TD]Arsenal v Chelsea[/TD] [TD=align: center]W[/TD] [TD=align: center]0-2[/TD] [TD]Premier League[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]10 Dec 2006[/TD] [TD]Chelsea v Arsenal[/TD] [TD=align: center]D[/TD] [TD=align: center]1-1[/TD] [TD]Premier League[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]25 Feb 2007[/TD] [TD]Arsenal v Chelsea[/TD] [TD=align: center]W[/TD] [TD=align: center]1-2[/TD] [TD]Carling Cup[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]06 May 2007[/TD] [TD]Arsenal v Chelsea[/TD] [TD=align: center]D[/TD] [TD=align: center]1-1[/TD] [TD]Premier League[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]16 Dec 2007[/TD] [TD]Arsenal v Chelsea[/TD] [TD=align: center]L[/TD] [TD=align: center]1-0[/TD] [TD]Premier League[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]
WTF?????!!!!!!! :eek:eek:eek It´s like saying that Barcelona struggles against Almeria or Vallecano... Dude, seriously! Mourinho is unbeaten against Wenger in 9 matches...5 wins and 4 draws!

Re: Chelsea v Arsenal > Saturday March 22nd Ozil, Wilshere, Walcott and Ramsey all being out could very well hurt Arsenal as the match wears on. In the London derby last week, if you saw Arsenal's bench, there was no one there that could change the game. This was it: [TABLE=class: playerstats lineups substitutions table, width: 278] [TR=class: odd, bgcolor: white] [TD=class: shirtnumber, align: right]20[/TD] [TD=class: player large-link] M. Flamini SI.png for T. Rosický 68' [/TD] [TD=class: bookings]YC.png 80'[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: even] [TD=class: shirtnumber, align: right]17[/TD] [TD=class: player large-link] Nacho Monreal SI.png for L. Podolski 77' [/TD] [TD=class: bookings][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: odd, bgcolor: white] [TD=class: shirtnumber, align: right]5[/TD] [TD=class: player large-link] T. Vermaelen SI.png for A. Oxlade-Chamberlain 85' [/TD] [TD=class: bookings][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: even] [TD=class: shirtnumber, align: right]21[/TD] [TD=class: player large-link] ?. Fabia?ski [/TD] [TD=class: bookings][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: odd, bgcolor: white] [TD=class: shirtnumber, align: right]22[/TD] [TD=class: player large-link] Y. Sanogo [/TD] [TD=class: bookings][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: even] [TD=class: shirtnumber, align: right]25[/TD] [TD=class: player large-link] C. Jenkinson [/TD] [TD=class: bookings][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: odd, bgcolor: white] [TD=class: shirtnumber, align: right]44[/TD] [TD=class: player large-link] S. Gnabry [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] So this bench shows without doubt Arsenal are down to bare bones whereas Chelsea have Matic and Salah returning from their European ineligibility. They are without suspended Brazilian internationals Ramires and Willian. But their squad is deep. Chelsea can field a number of midfield and forward variations and substitute like for like as the match wears on. Arsenal however can only substitute DOWNWARDS. I'm not saying that this means Chelsea win this match. What I am saying, is this for me is an obvious deciding factor in the match.

Re: Chelsea v Arsenal > Saturday March 22nd

Ozil, Wilshere, Walcott and Ramsey all being out could very well hurt Arsenal as the match wears on. In the London derby last week, if you saw Arsenal's bench, there was no one there that could change the game. This was it: [TABLE=class: playerstats lineups substitutions table, width: 278] [TR=class: odd, bgcolor: white] [TD=class: shirtnumber, align: right]20[/TD] [TD=class: player large-link]M. Flamini SI.png for T. Rosický 68'[/TD] [TD=class: bookings]YC.png 80'[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: even] [TD=class: shirtnumber, align: right]17[/TD] [TD=class: player large-link]Nacho Monreal SI.png for L. Podolski 77'[/TD] [TD=class: bookings][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: odd, bgcolor: white] [TD=class: shirtnumber, align: right]5[/TD] [TD=class: player large-link]T. Vermaelen SI.png for A. Oxlade-Chamberlain 85'[/TD] [TD=class: bookings][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: even] [TD=class: shirtnumber, align: right]21[/TD] [TD=class: player large-link]?. Fabia?ski[/TD] [TD=class: bookings][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: odd, bgcolor: white] [TD=class: shirtnumber, align: right]22[/TD] [TD=class: player large-link]Y. Sanogo[/TD] [TD=class: bookings][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: even] [TD=class: shirtnumber, align: right]25[/TD] [TD=class: player large-link]C. Jenkinson[/TD] [TD=class: bookings][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: odd, bgcolor: white] [TD=class: shirtnumber, align: right]44[/TD] [TD=class: player large-link]S. Gnabry[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] So this bench shows without doubt Arsenal are down to bare bones whereas Chelsea have Matic and Salah returning from their European ineligibility. They are without suspended Brazilian internationals Ramires and Willian. But their squad is deep. Chelsea can field a number of midfield and forward variations and substitute like for like as the match wears on. Arsenal however can only substitute DOWNWARDS. I'm not saying that this means Chelsea win this match. What I am saying, is this for me is an obvious deciding factor in the match.
I was thinking of having a small punt on Chelsea this morning for interest but at 1.83 they are now too skinny, Willian doesn't offer much going forward but they will miss his industry tracking back Schurrle deserves a run in the side though. Arsenal look to be running out of steam as usual as we get to the business end of the season and the injuries don't help..it's a no bet for me at the current odds.