** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

G'wan Ye Good Thing !!!!!!!

Re: G'wan Ye Good Thing !!!!!!!

Portamento 14.50 Lingfield 6 Pts Win @ 1.73 (BOG) Lightly-raced winner. Winner at Goodwood in May. Good 2nd of 6 in minor event at Newmarket (6f, good to firm, 9/2) 13 days ago. Looks sure to go well again.
1st @ 1.73 soon led, made rest, driven over 1f out, edged right inside final furlong, ridden and kept on final 110 yards Bets 118 Wins 79 Total Bet 746 Total Won 781.97 Profit 35.97 SR 66.94% ROI 4.82%

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: G'wan Ye Good Thing !!!!!!! Pennine Panther 16.10 Newmarket 6 Pts Win @ 2.2 (BOG) Tailed off when last of 5 at Goodwood on debut but left that form well behind when fourth on a sounder surface at Newbury. That form has been boosted since and probably the one to beat here.

Pennine Panther 16.10 Newmarket 6 Pts Win @ 2.2 (BOG) Tailed off when last of 5 at Goodwood on debut but left that form well behind when fourth on a sounder surface at Newbury. That form has been boosted since and probably the one to beat here.
1st @ 2.2 made all, ridden 2f out, driven out Bets 119 Wins 80 Total Bet 752 Total Won 795.17 Profit 43.17 SR 67.22% ROI 5.74%

Re: G'wan Ye Good Thing !!!!!!! Parsley 14.45 Windsor 3 Pts Win @ 1.33 (BOG) Just denied on debut but made no mistake when landing Goodwood maiden with a bit in hand. Sound efforts in listed/Group 2 company after, and though disappointing the Super Spirnt, this much easier.

Parsley 14.45 Windsor 3 Pts Win @ 1.33 (BOG) Just denied on debut but made no mistake when landing Goodwood maiden with a bit in hand. Sound efforts in listed/Group 2 company after, and though disappointing the Super Spirnt, this much easier.
1st @ 1.33 close up, led over 3f out, soon headed, ridden 2f out, edged left and led inside final furlong, stayed on Bets 120 Wins 81 Total Bet 755 Total Won 799.16 Profit 44.16 SR 67.5% ROI 5.84%

Went evens in play I put another 0.25% of bank on good stuff keep it going ;-)
Thanks Anaconda, nice when someone drops in as sometimes you wonder is it worthwhile. Had a few followers a while pack but they seemed to have dispersed when I mentioned it was a system, as I pick the horses the same way everyday. Hope you are in profit.:ok

Re: G'wan Ye Good Thing !!!!!!! I make enough but I work so hard to fit it around sometimes, so successful blogs are much appreciated to add to my own 10 systems on racing football and others. I think they need to reduce the working week for everyone to 30hrs same money myself Sent from my XT1032 using PL Forum

Re: G'wan Ye Good Thing !!!!!!! Great thread and look in everyday at your selections. Great to see profit for such short priced selections. Your success in this has me looking at favourites everyday and this is the main area of betting for me this year on the flat. Keep up the good work and well done so far in Nap Of The Day competition!

Re: G'wan Ye Good Thing !!!!!!! Hope you do not mind and can maybe give a little advice, no worries if you do not want to would understand, as you may want to keep your system a secret. My Good Things for today in order would be....... Ayr 14.30 - Kodiva Windsor 18.40 - Newtons Law Thirsk 20.30 - Cagoule Not considered Wolverhampton as first day running on new Tapata Track, although Free Entry (15.15) looks a class above these on past performances. Any thoughts much appreciated.

Re: G'wan Ye Good Thing !!!!!!! Thanks for calling in, didn't realise that it was the new track at Wolverhampton today. My selection for today was going to be Low Cut Affair 14.45 Wolverhampton, so I will stick with him. On your selections I would have them in the following order: Cagoule (although beaten at 1\3 lto) Kodiva Newtons Law (Inspiration may give him a run but Hughes should get him up.) Hope this helps some way

Re: G'wan Ye Good Thing !!!!!!! Low Cut Affair 14.45 Wolverhampton 3 Pts Win @ 1.8 (BOG) Winner at Windsor in April. 9/2, bit below form 3rd of 6 in nursery at Lingfield (6f, polytrack) 5 days ago. Clear pick on the figures.

Low Cut Affair 14.45 Wolverhampton 3 Pts Win @ 1.8 (BOG) Winner at Windsor in April. 9/2, bit below form 3rd of 6 in nursery at Lingfield (6f, polytrack) 5 days ago. Clear pick on the figures.
1st @ 1.8 made all, pushed along over 2f out, shaken up and clear over 1f out, ran on well, eased close home, unchallenged Bets 121 Wins 82 Total Bet 758 Total Won 804.56 Profit 46.56 SR 67.76% ROI 6.14%

Re: G'wan Ye Good Thing !!!!!!! Loving Home 19.05 Lingfield 3 Pts Win @ 1.06 (BOG) 11/2, very good 2nd of 9 in handicap at Sandown (10f, good to firm) 27 days ago, well positioned. Yard in good form. Improving all the time recently. Hard to beat.

Just wondered if you've tracked possibility of getting more value in play like matching 1.5 to 1.75 and how often this is met for your selections. This could dramatically increase profit if met enough. Sent from my XT1032 using PL Forum
Thats not something I have thought about as I usually don't watch the racing till that evening. Love to hear your opinion if watching in running.

Loving Home 19.05 Lingfield 3 Pts Win @ 1.06 (BOG) 11/2, very good 2nd of 9 in handicap at Sandown (10f, good to firm) 27 days ago, well positioned. Yard in good form. Improving all the time recently. Hard to beat.
1st :lol led after 2f, made rest, shaken up and quickened clear over 1f out, comfortable Bets 122 Wins 83 Total Bet 761 Total Won 807.74 Profit 46.74 SR 68.03% ROI 6.14%

Re: G'wan Ye Good Thing !!!!!!! Lamb Or Cod 15.45 Newton Abbot 3 Pts Win @ 1.29 (BOG) Quickly made up into better chaser than hurdler, winning around this trip at Cheltenham (off mark of 128) and Fakenham (non event in the end). Hat-trick beckons.

Lamb Or Cod 15.45 Newton Abbot 3 Pts Win @ 1.29 (BOG) Quickly made up into better chaser than hurdler, winning around this trip at Cheltenham (off mark of 128) and Fakenham (non event in the end). Hat-trick beckons.
1st @ 1.3 made all, well clear from 15th, unchallenged Bets 123 Wins 84 Total Bet 764 Total Won 811.64 Profit 47.64 SR 68.29% ROI 6.23%

Re: G'wan Ye Good Thing !!!!!!! Ronnie Rockcake 18.25 Chepstow 3 Pts Win @ 1.57 (BOG) Showed only poor form in bumpers/over hurdles, though much more encouraging on second Flat start when second in maiden at Windsor (10f, good to firm) 24 days ago. Headgear retained and obvious claims.

Ronnie Rockcake 18.25 Chepstow 3 Pts Win @ 1.57 (BOG) Showed only poor form in bumpers/over hurdles, though much more encouraging on second Flat start when second in maiden at Windsor (10f, good to firm) 24 days ago. Headgear retained and obvious claims.
3rd reared badly leaving stalls, recovered to lead 10f out, ridden and headed over 3f out, soon lost 2nd, stayed on same pace final 2f, no chance with leading duo Bets 124 Wins 84 Total Bet 767 Total Won 811.64 Profit 44.64 SR 67.74% ROI 5.82%

Re: G'wan Ye Good Thing !!!!!!! Dreaming Beauty 16.10 Newcastle 2 Pts Win @ 2.0 (BOG) Promising debut when finishing strongly to be ¾-length second to Dursey Island in a 5-runner Goodwood maide (1m, good) in June. Only sixth of 12 at Newmarket the following month. Worth another chance.

Re: G'wan Ye Good Thing !!!!!!! Hi xtc12 look forward to your post everyday never easy to make profits at such short odds so well done when it would be very interesting to see the in-play results from anaconda this would boost profits nicely I would think that using a percentage of bank would be ideal for this system say 5% over time this would grow rapidly

Re: G'wan Ye Good Thing !!!!!!! For the last week only one has gone higher then won - parsley, it may be that the winners moreover than not go shorter inplay until they win due to the money pressure placed upon them in the markets and expectation. It might be more interesting the see what lows the losing selections go to for minimising losses and greening out and if this is of benefit. August had a similar no of losers going 50% or lower odds as staying the same just looking at small sample. Sent from my XT1032 using PL Forum

Dreaming Beauty 16.10 Newcastle 2 Pts Win @ 2.0 (BOG) Promising debut when finishing strongly to be ¾-length second to Dursey Island in a 5-runner Goodwood maide (1m, good) in June. Only sixth of 12 at Newmarket the following month. Worth another chance.
2nd led early, tracked leader, ridden over 2f out, kept on towards finish Bets 125 Wins 84 Total Bet 769 Total Won 811.64 Profit 42.64 SR 67.2% ROI 5.54%

Re: G'wan Ye Good Thing !!!!!!! Ainsi Fideles 18.45 Market Rasen 1 Pt Win @ SP Has made a most promising start over fences, winning events over C&D and at Perth last month with great comfort, and clearly capable of going in again.

Ainsi Fideles 18.45 Market Rasen 1 Pt Win @ SP Has made a most promising start over fences, winning events over C&D and at Perth last month with great comfort, and clearly capable of going in again.
1st @ 1.36 tracked leader, led 3rd, clear before 3 out, kept on well Bets 126 Wins 85 Total Bet 770 Total Won 813 Profit 43.00 SR 67.46% ROI 5.58%

Hi xtc12 look forward to your post everyday never easy to make profits at such short odds so well done when it would be very interesting to see the in-play results from anaconda this would boost profits nicely I would think that using a percentage of bank would be ideal for this system say 5% over time this would grow rapidly
Going to backtest it for a 5% of bank and see how it goes, will come back soon.

Re: G'wan Ye Good Thing !!!!!!! Toscanini 15.10 Dundalk 4 Pts Win @ 1.25 (BOG) Lightly-raced maiden. 2/1, very good ½-length 2nd of 5 to Dick Whittington in Anglesey Stakes at the Curragh (6.3f, good to firm) 29 days ago. Trainer going well. Stands out on form.