Trophee Hassan II 13-16 Mar

kevshat

Re: Trophee Hassan II 13-16 Mar Tournament preview: 2pts ew M.Ilonen to win Trophee Hassan II 18/1 Coral (1/4 1-5) Mikko Ilonen has finished in the top 10 in three of his four visits here including a third and a second and he goes into this event in good form too. He has finished in the top five in his last two strokeplay starts on the European Tour so clearly is enjoying life at the minute. Ilonen has plenty of control as he showed when he won the Nordea Masters last year and isn’t up against it should the wind blow so with his confidence and form good coming in I think the Finn could finish in front this week. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/trophee-hassan-ii-betting-mikko-ilonen-can-finally-get-it-done-in-morocco

Re: Trophee Hassan II 13-16 Mar Top GB & Ire preview: 1pt ew M.Hoey Top GB & Ire Player 14/1 Ladbrokes (1/4 1-4) Hoey won this tournament in 2012 and he followed Ross Fisher home a couple of weeks ago so he is in good touch. Hoey plays well on coastal courses so if the wind blows he should be in his element this week and with course form on his side he looks a very big price at 14/1. There isn’t a lot between Hoey and Fisher but at double the price with form in the book I like Hoey here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/trophee-hassan-ii-betting-michael-hoey-can-lead-home-the-brits-and-irish

Re: Trophee Hassan II 13-16 Mar Good luck Kev. Tommy Fleetwood @ 71 Bet365 If you remove last year's winner Siem, all the other winners of this event have been British. I don't know if that's just coincidence or there's something about the conditions that are familial to the British contingent, but I am inclined to think it's the latter. And as I work my way through the list it's Fleetwood that stands out as value. A 3rd at the Volvo Golf champions to start the season shows he's carried over into the new season with a semblance of form and though he didn't have the best swing in Dubai I think the value here is too good to ignore. He's already got the monkey off the back in terms of a win and I genuinely feel is being overlooked a bit in the market for players who I feel are lesser talents.

Re: Trophee Hassan II 13-16 Mar I'm looking forward to the tournament this week it has a good feel to it. The course is 6,951 yards so relatively short but accuracy is a must here as there are lots of unmaintained and bushy areas outside the penal rough. The course again could be tamed by any type of player. Here are my selections: BERND WEISBERGER 25/1 BET365 5 pts e/w Bernd is a huge hitter who is slowly coming back to form. He recently finished tied 9th in the Dubai Desert Classic where he had a good last couple of rounds. His length if accurate could give him a big advantage here as his wedge play and putting look to have improved enormously in the last few months. He can make it a good week for the Austrians. WADE ORMSBY 66/1 WILLIAM HILL 3 pts e/w Wade is an under rated Australian who tends to go undetected as he flits between different tours. His major attribute is his accuracy off the tee so I have taken a chance on him at the price. He often seems to pop up on leaderboards without following through his challenge, hopefully that can change. TOTAL OUTLAY 16 pts

Re: Trophee Hassan II 13-16 Mar Special bet top French player GARY STAL 12/1 Ladbrokes 2.5 pts e/w Gary Is a young French player along with francois Calmel who I really like the look of. He is very good around the greens and he is a player who is looking more and more at home on the European Tour. He looks great value against the market leaders in this market ( Bourdy, etc). Top Rest of the World player WADE ORMSBY 9/1 Ladbrokes 2.5 pts e/w Detail given in my outright selection as same. Cross double 1.5 pts e/w both players TOTAL OUTLAY 13 pts

Re: Trophee Hassan II 13-16 Mar Really open event this week, I'm taking 5. R.Wattel to win Trophee Hassan, 2.5pts EW @ 33/1 Betfair SB (1/4 odds 1-6) 3 top 4's in his last 6 events & a further finish inside the top 12, the Frenchman looks sure to go well. Admittedly, he's missed the last 2 cuts here but he's a totally different proposition now & I expect him to be following in the footsteps of French revelation, Dubuisson, very soon. The small greens will be of no concern to this excellent scrambler & I expect Romain to be saving shots that others won't. E.Molinari to win Trophee Hassan, 2.5pts EW @ 35/1 Betfair SB (1/4 odds 1-6) Rediscovering the form that took him to the Ryder Cup following injury & he's a class act at his best. Good recent form suggesting he's right on his way back & should this solid ball striker. 6th here 2 years ago & there's every reason to believe he could go even better this week. M.Baldwin to win Trophee Hassan, 2.5pts EW @ 35/1 Betfair SB (1/4 odds 1-6) Has been playing some decent stuff lately & looks to be a winner in waiting. One of the more accurate players on tour & has a decent record here, with a pair of top 20's in the last 2 years. Wouldn't be surprised to see a maiden winner here & I think Baldwin would be the one of the more likely first time winners. D.McGrane to win Trophee Hassan, 1.5pts EW @ 100/1 BetVictor (1/4 odds 1-5) 2nd here 2 years ago & I fancy the Irishman to put in a similar effort this week. 9th at the Africa Open 2 starts ago on a similar course / similar conditions, good scrambling stats on a track with tiny greens & pretty good from the fairway. Open event, has chance at 100's. D.Drysdale to win Trophee Hassan, 1pt EW @ 150/1 Ladbrokes (1/4 odds 1-5) No form this year but not a prerequisite & I'm more struck by the price for a player I consider to be pretty accurate tee to green. If he can get his putter working, 150's is too big a price. Has showed a liking for the course, finishing 11th 12 months ago.

Re: Trophee Hassan II 13-16 Mar

Special bet top French player GARY STAL 12/1 Ladbrokes 2.5 pts e/w Gary Is a young French player along with francois Calmel who I really like the look of. He is very good around the greens and he is a player who is looking more and more at home on the European Tour. He looks great value against the market leaders in this market ( Bourdy, etc). Top Rest of the World player WADE ORMSBY 9/1 Ladbrokes 2.5 pts e/w Detail given in my outright selection as same. Cross double 1.5 pts e/w both players TOTAL OUTLAY 13 pts
Very nice call on Ormsby Marty.:clap

Re: Trophee Hassan II 13-16 Mar Hi guys, A decent week this week with a small profit. Here are the returns for this week: Wade Ormsby tied place returns 17.5 pts Wade Ormsby top ROW player returns 33.15 pts Gary Stal top French player place returns 10 pts Double place returns 19.5 pts Total return 80.15 pts total outlay 49 pts total profit 31.15 pts Overall profit week 3 263.65 pts