Southampton v Norwich City > Saturday March 15th

Re: Southampton v Norwich City > Saturday March 15th Southampton look a bit short to me here at 1.65. Are they really that good or Norwich that bad? Norwich's shots on target figures for their last few games are about the same as Southampton's. Norwich +1AH 1.91 sbobet Stake: 5 points (out of 10)

Re: Southampton v Norwich City > Saturday March 15th Well, I think this is a good opportunity for a convincing Southampton win and my biggest bet in the premier league is Southampton -1 (even). Southampton seems to play with quite a deal more confidence at home. They will be putting Norwich always on the back foot and Norwich will be hard pressed to keep this game tight and low scoring which they would love to do. To me, the quality is just not there with the away side, although they always do seem to make things difficult for their opponents. I expect Southampton to score a few here and if Norwich is forced to open up, that is a game they are not well suited to play. Bit bet on Southampton here, on the handicap. :cheers:

Re: Southampton v Norwich City > Saturday March 15th Breaking Team News - Southampton v Norwich (15:00 GMT) Rickie Lambert drops to the bench as Gaston Ramirez comes in for Saints. Southampton starting XI: Boruc, Clyne, Fonte, Lovren, Shaw, Schneiderlin, S. Davis, Ward-Prowse, Lallana ©, Ramírez, Rodriguez Gary Hooper replaces Ricky van Wolfswinkel up front in one of five changes for Norwich. Captain Sebastien Bassong drops to the bench after giving away a penalty in the 1-1 draw against Stoke last weekend. Norwich starting XI: Ruddy ©; Whittaker, Yobo, R Bennett, Olsson; Tettey, Johnson, Howson; Snodgrass, Pilkington, Hooper.

Re: Southampton v Norwich City > Saturday March 15th

Southampton look a bit short to me here at 1.65. Are they really that good or Norwich that bad? Norwich's shots on target figures for their last few games are about the same as Southampton's. Norwich +1AH 1.91 sbobet Stake: 5 points (out of 10)
Result: Southampton 4 Norwich 2 Bet lost Staked: 5 points Returned: 0 points