Fulham v Newcastle United > Saturday March 15th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]Fulham v Newcastle United (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.55[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]98.56 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Fulham v Newcastle United > Saturday March 15th One of the last occasions this season where fulham are going to have a chance to pick up points at home. Newcastle have won enough points at this stage. CL places look far away. They will be pushing it at the James', but I expect them to drop points from teams in the relegation battle. 1X Double chance for me. Scott Parker will be missing, but with Holtby in the team there is flexibility in the team.

Re: Fulham v Newcastle United > Saturday March 15th Fulham dnb William Hill 23/20 Fulham have won the last four Barclays Premier League home games against Newcastle.The Magpies are without their best player in Remy.Debuchy is also missing and a few others doubtful.Fulham have had some brutal results and can only improve,Newcastle are a much better side on their day right now but don't show up every now and then.

Re: Fulham v Newcastle United > Saturday March 15th there is no excuses for fulham anymore. they must win this match or they are definitely going to drop down division. newcastle can be beaten as they are a team that often has days off. the extra motivation and home support to get fulham an important win is the call from me.

Re: Fulham v Newcastle United > Saturday March 15th Hmm, well the Fulham option has a lot of backers from what I see here. I dont know why should Fulham come over the top here, just "coz they need the points to stay afloat". Theyve been needing the points all season and hardly produced decent football in 2014.. Newcastle on the other hand, shrugged off the "cabaye effect" and early difficulties, they are playing better and better and I dont know why they should arrive with their guard down, just coz Fulham needs the points. Fulham has overextended its stay in the Premier league by a season or two if you ask me, they remind me of Wolves when they were terrible throughout the season but somehow managed some weird wins over top teams to stay in PL. I dont think Fulham will be given any courtesy by todays visitors and nothing implies they have any upper hand in todays match. A big no bet for me, although I am very tempted to back Newcastle DNB, should the odds spike for a few points.

Re: Fulham v Newcastle United > Saturday March 15th Breaking Team News - Fulham v Newcastle (15:00 GMT) Newcastle make two changes with Papiss Cisse and Fabricio Coloccini in for the injured Mathieu Debuchy and Loic Remy. Newcastle starting XI: Krul; Yanga-Mbiwa, Coloccini ©, Williamson, Dummett; Sissoko, Anita, Tiote, Gouffran; de Jong; Cisse Fulham make five changes with David Stockdale replacing Maarten Stekelenburg in goal. Record signing Kostas Mitroglou is absent from the squad. Fulham starting XI: Stockdale; Heitinga, Hangeland, Amorebieta, Richardson; Kasami, Kvist, Sidwell, Kacaniklic; Holtby; Woodrow