APAT 7 League

andybell666

Re: APAT 7 League Taken this of the Pub league im a member of APAT are pleased to confirm details of Season 7's National Online League. Firstly, an apology, I thought I'd posted this up weeks ago, but cannot find it now. Hopefully there's still time (4 days) to get your team(s) submitted. Secondly, a belated warm welcome to Season 7's National Online League! Below is a summary of the key information you will need, along with changes that have been made for this league. Summary Teams consist of 4-6 players. For Season 7's League we are scrapping International regions/teams criteria. Instead, simply submit your team of 4 to 6 players here: http://livepubpokerleague.com/forum_view?id=12993 If you don't think you'll be able to set up/join a team, then you are still welcome to play. Simply post your details in the "Available Players Pool" here: http://livepubpokerleague.com/forum_view?id=12991 . This enables an existing team to select you, or if enough players post in that thread an entirely new team can be created. All matches will feature a £8 + £0.80 buy in and start at 7pm, with a 1 hour late registration. The structure will offer a 12 minute clock and a 5,000 chip starting stack to allow for lots of play. Password for all games is: apatmemb Full Schedule Matchday 1 - Sunday 9th March 2014 Matchday 2 - Sunday 16th March 2014 Matchday 3 - Sunday 30th March 2014 Matchday 4 - Sunday 6th April 2014 Matchday 5 - Sunday 13th April 2014 Matchday 6 - Sunday 27th April 2014 Matchday 7 - Sunday 4th May 2014 Matchday 8 - Sunday 11th May 2014 Matchday 9 - Sunday 18th May 2014 Matchday 10 - Sunday 25th May 2014 Some more info * The league will be played on the APAT Coral Online Cardoom. See here for download instructions: http://livepubpokerleague.com/forum_view?id=12921&pid=1 * The league will comprise of 10 matchdays, ensuring no clashes with APAT events or the FOPP. * Only the top 3 players scores will count towards the allocation of team points * The top 2 teams will be invited to enter a team in the APAT UK Team Championships held in Season 8 Need an account ? http://www.apat.com/forum/index.php?topic=14955.0 Then post your team here:

Last edited by MangoFish on 07/03/2014 at 16:55:43 [TABLE] [TR] [TD=width: 130, align: left]MangoFish [Online : SuperHans] a40130 Moderator Posts: 703transp1.gif 05/03/2014 17:06 reportabuse.gif [/TD] [TD=width: 1, bgcolor: #EEEEEE]transp1.gif[/TD] [TD=width: 100%, colspan: 1, align: left]Prizes Prizes will be allocated based on both team and individual performance. Team: The three best performing members of the winning team will be awarded 2 x £82.50 APAT National Event seats. In addition, the top two teams will be invited to enter a team in the APAT UK Team Championship to be held in 2015. It will be the responsibility of the successful captains of those teams as to team selection. Individual: The best performing individual player will be awarded 2 x £82.50 APAT National Event seats. The runner up individual player will be awarded 2 x £82.50 APAT National Event seats. Matchday Points Allocation Individual Points Individual points will be allocated to the top eighteen finishing players at each match. The individual points will be allocated as follows : 1st = 25pts 2nd = 22pts 3rd = 20pts 4th = 18pts 5th = 16pts 6th = 14pts 7th = 12pts 8th = 11pts 9th = 10pts 10th-12th = 9pts 13th-15th = 6pts 16th-18th = 3pts Team Points A player scores points for their team as above, however only a maximum of three players per region can score team points in any one match for calculating team matchday points. Should four or more players from one team reach points scoring positions, the lowest of those points scorers will receive 0 team points and their team points will be allocated to the next best finisher. Team points will be totalled for every match and the team finishing with the most team points will receive 5 match points. The team finishing with the second most team points will receive 4 match points. The team finishing with the third most team points will receive 3 match points. The team finishing with the fourth most team points will receive 2 match points. The team finishing with the fifth most team points will receive 1 match point. No other teams will score match points. Where teams finish with an equal number of team points, the team who has the highest single individual points scorer will be deemed to finish ahead.
[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: APAT 7 League Me, Mark and Duncan are in a Yorkshire team (with 3 others) from the facebook club. I think you could play as an individual but would miss out on some of the added value - APAT seats for top teams. There are also points for individuals and I think some seats for top of the league. There is a normal payout of the buy-in pool for each leg. APAT have their own version of the Coral skin so you need to post on the forum there to get them to clear you to play if you already have Coral downloaded. I was still able to register OK and see the tourneys in the lobby though. I only sorted it all out myself yesterday (hadn't been on APAT forum for nearly a year), I made it a diary entry but without a thread. I'll link it to this one now. :ok