** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Super League 2014 - Round 4

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 6 March 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Widnes Vikings v Salford Red Devils (20:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.66 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 26 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.55 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 7 March 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Huddersfield Giants v Leeds Rhinos (20:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.05 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 23 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.57 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.77 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hull FC v Bradford Bulls (20:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.16 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 28 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]109.01 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] St Helens v Hull KR (20:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.07 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 34 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8.6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]108.03 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 9 March 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] London Broncos v Warrington Wolves (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.01 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.05 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.01 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]293.26 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Wakefield Wildcats v Catalans Dragons (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.45 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 23 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.74 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]109.81 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Castleford Tigers v Wigan Warriors (15:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.74 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 23 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.44 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]110.29 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Super League 2014 - Round 4 Thursday preview: 3pts Salford to beat Widnes 6/4 Ladbrokes Widnes have the chance to show they are serious players this season here but Salford have put together a good squad who clearly didn’t do themselves justice last week. That thumping will put some fire in their belly though and with the extra day to rest and prepare for this match being a positive I just fancy a stronger looking Salford pack to get their side into a position where they can bounce back from last week’s defeat with a win here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/widnes-vs-salford-betting-salford-can-bounce-back-with-a-win-at-widnes

Re: Super League 2014 - Round 4 I'm not riding on the Salford money train and don't believe they have what it takes to get a win tonight. A player that has scored well against them is Joe Mellor, scoring 5 tries in the last 3 meetings. He's also scored in both of Widnes's opening games so far this season. Joe Mellor anytime tryscorer 6/5 @ Skybet

Re: Super League 2014 - Round 4 I took Widnes -2 the other day, thought it was a typo, but the bet was accepted. Unbelievable, considering as I had this as Salford +14 :lol. I just cannot take this Salford team seriously, they only have 1 decent player, and he's out for a few weeks. Widnes will be top 6 this season, home advantage is still massive on that pitch. Only way this game stays close is if we get the usual rule book out of the window reffing, which is becoming more and more apparent in sky games. Take last weeks disallowed saints try for a start :rollin.

Re: Super League 2014 - Round 4 Good shout Ronnie. Friday preview: 4pts Leeds (-4) to beat Huddersfield 10/11 Coral Leeds look very good at the minute. Their back line looks awesome but they’ve got enough pep in their pack to give that back line the positions to do some damage. Huddersfield’s defence has been tested a little in the last couple of weeks and have been found wanting at times. We know the Leeds defence is as tough as teak and with the power of their attacking play I think they’ll win this by at least a score if not more. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/huddersfield-vs-leeds-betting-leeds-can-make-it-four-from-four-in-huddersfield

Re: Super League 2014 - Round 4 Cheers all, never thought anyone followed what I posted :$ Although Leeds seem to have the better defence and Huddersfield seem to be struggling I still fancy Huddersfield to get a couple of tries. Scott Grix is a player who scored home and away against Leeds last year and while only scoring one try so far this season has been in the right place to score in all his matches and Huddersfield will need him joining the line to break down this tough Leeds defence. Scott Grix to score anytime 5/2 @Paddy Power

Re: Super League 2014 - Round 4 I long for the day when I can read about Leeds without reference to their amazing back line. Another website I use Sportscompiler points out that Leeds have hammered Catalan and Hull KR but then says so have Castleford. In their other game Leeds beat Warrington by 6, I'd say Huddersfield are a better team than Warrington right now and with home advantage the 6.5point start available in places looks big. Sportscompiler also point out that Huddersfield have the pack to beat Leeds and they did so emphatically three times last season. Should be a great game.

Re: Super League 2014 - Round 4 Have gone against the OP for the second day running and took 13/8 for Hudds. Leeds made their usual bright start to the season, their annual opening fixture win over KR, an easy win over An overrated Wire, though the score did not reflect this and a comfortable win in France against a team that is perennially slow starting and only pick up when the sun starts to shine. They have played 3 weekends on the trot, building up momentum, whereas, Hudds had to build themselves up for an opening day victory at Wigan, then had time off, which doesn't help, had to build themselves back up for the KR game, which they threw away in the last 2 minutes, conceding 2 try's, and we're proberley a bit unlucky not to win at widnes( not many will this season), at least 1 dodgy try went against them. I expect Hudds to pick up massively tonight and rack up a 6th consecutive victory over Leeds. Wouldn't be surprised by a 20 point or more margin.