** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Rip Off 2 ?

W Hills are offering 4/1 for Al Ferof to win any race at the festival. He is currently 6/1 for the Queen Mother and 9/2 for the Ryanair with Hills , better prices elsewhere. If he runs in the queen Mother he won't run in the Ryanair and vice versa. Why would you take 4/1 for either race. Are Hills trying to pull a fast one? It would only work in your favour if the horse runs in the QM , then turns out again and runs in the Ryanair which in effect gives you a free second bet. Off the top of my head I can only remember Mysilv , who ran well in the Champion Hurdle and then almost won the World Hurdle 2 days later ,that was probably about 10 years ago. Theres probably been a few more which I've forgotten.

Re: Rip Off 2 ? Don't think Nicholls has had a chase winner at the festival since Kauto Star. Read that the other day after I had bet Dodging Bullets in the Arkle.:puke Hard to say where you stand with Nicholls horses that ran at newburys schwepps meeting. Ran on attritional ground that was never going to suit him. Could be bottomed for the season

Re: Rip Off 2 ?

Don't think Nicholls has had a chase winner at the festival since Kauto Star. Read that the other day after I had bet Dodging Bullets in the Arkle.:puke Hard to say where you stand with Nicholls horses that ran at newburys schwepps meeting. Ran on attritional ground that was never going to suit him. Could be bottomed for the season
Take no notice of that Nicholls stat mate, if anything probability is on your side, he can't go too much longer without a festival chase winner.