1-0 Home Wins System

Re: 1-0 Home Wins System Another bad weekend with just Bastia and Betis winning 1-0. The weekend Statistics Total staked 300 Number of bets 30 Winning bets 2 Losing bets 28 Profit / loss -150 Overall so far Starting bank 1000 Current bank 760 Total staked 1720 Number of bets 172 Winning bets 19 Losing bets 153 Profit / loss -240 Strike rate 11.0% Yield -13.9 % after this weekends results i have decided to stop this system. i think we have now reached that stage of the season where there is little to play for for many teams so will not always be going for victory. Take Serie A for example where there are many arranged draws at the moment. i believe this system will work over a whole season and i will start again next season in selective leagues. i beleive i was unlucky during the period in which i used the sytem this season as there was only an 11% strike rate. as i pointed out before, the strike rate would have to be at least 14% to be in profit.