Sky Bet Championship > March 8th & 9th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 8 March 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Barnsley v Nottingham Forest (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.1[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.42 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Birmingham City v Queens Park Rangers (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.35[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.37[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.37 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Blackpool v AFC Bournemouth (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.35[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.12[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.85 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Brighton & Hove Albion v Reading (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]19[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]251[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]47.33 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Derby County v Millwall (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.57[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.97 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Doncaster Rovers v Huddersfield Town (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.78[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.75 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Leeds United v Bolton Wanderers (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.19 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Middlesbrough v Ipswich Town (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.56 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Yeovil Town v Sheffield Wednesday (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.05[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.55[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.41 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 9 March 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Blackburn Rovers v Burnley (12:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.76[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.01 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Sky Bet Championship > March 8th & 9th England / Championship / Leeds United vs Bolton Wanderers / Total Goals - Over 2.5 @ 2.20 Bookie: Marathonbet Both teams tend to score a lot once a goal is registered. I will bet on over on this one.

Re: Sky Bet Championship > March 8th & 9th

England / Championship / Barnsley vs Nottingham Forest / Total Goals - Over 2.5 @ 2.06 Bookie: Marathonbet Here I count on that Bransley concedes a lot of goals and Forest scores a lot.
Not sure I share your optimism of value on the over 2.5 goals on this one. The majority of Forest's goals this season have come from midfield - they don't really have a recognised out-and-out striker. The engine room of the Forest midfield is Lansbury and especially Andy Reid and both are injured along with a good number of other first team players. Reid and Lansbury have scored 30% of their teams league goals between them and Reid has 11 assists on top of that. The heavy reliance on Reid for goals and creativity means in his absence, and with recent poor results, I reckon Davies will look to shore up the defence and is likely to set out to try and nick this 1-0 at best.

Not sure I share your optimism of value on the overs on this one. The majority of Forest's goals this season have come from midfield - they don't really have a recognised out-and-out striker. The engine room of the Forest midfield is Lansbury and especially Andy Reid and both are injured along with a good number of other first team players. Reid and Lansbury have scored 30% of their teams league goals between them and Reid has 11 assists on top of that. The heavy reliance on Reid for goals and creativity means in his absence' date=' and with recent poor results, I reckon Davies will look to shore up the defence and is likely to set out to try and nick this 1-0 at best.[/quote'] Totally concur with you here. Forest strikers struggle to score at the best of times, and without Reid and Lansbury there will be very little service. The only player for Forest looking likely to score at the moment is Paterson. Forest approach many of their away games quite negatively and if they do manage to take the lead, the usual tactic is to then defend deep and try to hold onto the slender lead. Not conducive to a goalfest. Likewise, Barnsley are scrapping for their lives and if they take the lead, they will almost certainly do their damned best to park the bus. This game will not be pretty and can only see 1 or 2 goals at most.

Re: Sky Bet Championship > March 8th & 9th Millwall is a terrible side on the road, conceding 35 goals in 16 matches. Derby score alot at home and will be chasing Burnley and Leicester for one of the two top spots. They need to beat this kind of opposition. Fairly confident in Derby here so Derby -1 1.97 with Pinnacle.

Re: Sky Bet Championship > March 8th & 9th 3pts Blackburn vs Burnley - Draw 23/10 BetVictor Both sides are in desperate need for the points for different reasons but that all too often means they just cancel each other out. When you throw into the mix the passion and commitment of this derby match the draw chances only increase. The game ended all square when the two sides met at Turf Moor earlier in the season and while Burnley are rightly favourites for this match the home crowd can drive Rovers on to get a point in this one. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/blackburn-vs-burnley-betting-east-lancashire-pride-can-be-shared-at-ewood-park

Taken Reading @ 4.4...yet another big price on them' date=' I suppose because of the missings in defense. So long as LeFondre and Pogrebnyak are playing, there's going to be value on them.[/quote'] I should just fecking well quit. Reading with an own goal and 27 shots today.

I should just fecking well quit. Reading with an own goal and 27 shots today.
They were probably good value, as they seem to have dominated, and drew at much longer odds than Brighton. So this result should probably encourage rather than discourage you, even if your particular bet lost ... ;)

They were probably good value' date=' as they seem to have dominated, and drew at much longer odds than Brighton. So this result should probably encourage rather than discourage you, even if your particular bet lost ... ;)[/quote'] Well...okay. I'm getting tired of draws instead of wins, wins instead of draws. I should throw darts or something.

Well...okay. I'm getting tired of draws instead of wins' date=' wins instead of draws. I should throw darts or something.[/quote'] Or you could decide to back both, covering your options ... i.e. Reading +0.5, Reading or draw or similar bets ... A smaller return, but still a very good one with odds like today's (where I think Brighton were around 2.0)