PL Internet Poker Bragging Thread

Jezza

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Internet Poker Bragging Thread After several months, I've got my first 'win' on Betfred's daily early morning $200 re-buy after a couple of second places (a shame the two who finished second and third had server problems and meant that I just stole their chips! :lol). $50 for three and a half hours? Generally not worth it apart from the limited tournament experience I'm getting but I was pissing myself laughing along with a couple of spectators. You gotta take these opportunities when it comes....it's like finding money in the street. :rollin :dude I don't care how I win! I should be ashamed of myself as I would have been outplayed and finish in third! I don't care! :nana :spank firstwin.jpgfirstwin-a.jpg

Re: PL Internet Poker Bragging Thread ....my two opponenets' server problems kicked in when I survived an all-in (bizarrely both held 34o and I was holding a pair of 9s. They only managed to get a pair of 3s both) and I had around 20000 chips and was surprised to fin myself still in. Kiyeki had around 400,000 chips and FeelIvey had around 150,000 chips but both were sitting out. Spent the next 30 minutes going ALL-IN like a maniac trying to beat the five minute break as well as take advantage of the situation whilst they're away! I'm such a cheeky cnut! :lol

Re: PL Internet Poker Bragging Thread OK I know I've taken the mickey by posting cents wins, but this is my best ever performance. 4th on a Poker.com freeroll winning $5.01. That 1c is all important, because the least I'll win in the Telegraph final is $5. Plus I beat 996 players for it - as well as losing 2k in chips to brael at the same time. pb9ro.jpg Sorry it wasn't more :o

Re: PL Internet Poker Bragging Thread Thank you everyone.....Sig looks less anorexic now I think. Best poker I've ever played. The heads up was great, and the feeling of coming first, regardless of the money is out of this world. Only problem is perhaps I've peaked too early.* Thanks guys. *Anything my wife posts in reply is a lie dammit! Unless it's complimentary, in which case its true.

Re: PL Internet Poker Bragging Thread Cheers Valiant, GAF, Laidback! Great to know people were watching me, shame that you couldn't see the post game celebrations as I charged up and down the stairs singing ;) Don't think I can ever make top 3, my heart wouldn't stand the jumping up and down screaming :)

Re: PL Internet Poker Bragging Thread

Cheers Valiant, GAF, Laidback! Great to know people were watching me, shame that you couldn't see the post game celebrations as I charged up and down the stairs singing ;) Don't think I can ever make top 3, my heart wouldn't stand the jumping up and down screaming :)
Well done Jaded - clap.gifclap.gifclap.gif Won't be long for a run of 1st places crossfingers.gif Mr V. beat your celebration btw - he ran around naked when he qualified for the Telegraph !!!!! embarassed.gifembarassed.gifembarassed.gif