Tshwane Open > February 27th - March 2nd

Aidymac

Tshwane open selections Hi everyone, I have been betting on golf for two years now.Along with rugby union this is the only thing I bet on. I have been making a good profit.every month since I Started two years ago so have decided to share my insight and selections with the world.I will start with this week's two tournaments the Tshwane open and Honda classic. TSHWANE OPEN main selections: Jaco Van Zyl 25/1 various bookmakers 5 pts e/w The course this week is a particularly long one which will benefit the big hitters. Jaco is not a huge hitter but he has decent length and when on song is extremely accurate. He has good knowledge of the course having played it a host of times and being a native south African. He is in good form having recorded a top 5 finish in his last outing the Africa open. I feel the 25/1 on offer is great value. Justin Walters 50/1 various bookmakers 2.5 pts e/w Justin is in great form especially in his native Africa having finished 20th in the Africa open & 2nd in the Joburg open, I expect this to continue. Again he has good length and course knowledge. He also seems to do well on the harder S.A courses,which this definitely is.If you can get 50/1 what a bet this could be. Johan Carlsson 80/1 various bookmakers 1.5 pts e/w Johan had some great form recently finishing 18th, 7th & 16th respectively in the Hong Kong open, Abu Dhabi & the Qatar masters. The finish in the desert being particularly encouraging. His form has tailed off since but I am expecting this huge hitter to come back to form here on a large course which should suit his big hitting style perfectly. Lively Longshots: Christiaan Basson 500/1 various bookmakers 0.25 pts e/w James Kamte 500/1 various bookmakers 0.5 pts e/w Patrik Sjoland 300/1 various bookmakers 0.5 pts e/w Special bet : Top Danish player Soren Kjeldsen 11/2 various bookmakers 4 pts e/w Total outlay 28.5 pts

Re: Tshwane Open > February 27th - March 2nd Hi, I'm going to avoid Big George this week, he has had a few hard weeks, and the price of 7/1 is to stingy for me. I really think Romain Wattel will win one soon, 16/1 is not great odds, but he has been knocking on doors , and i fancy him to pop his European cherry. 5points win. Darren Fichardt 25/1 is my other bet in this event. A local lad who is putting better than ever before. Good recent results, and knowledge of the course is enough for me 5 points win. 10 points total

Re: Tshwane Open > February 27th - March 2nd Tournament preview: 1pt ew D.Fichardt to win Tshwane Open 22/1 Boylesports (1/4 1-5) Darren Fichardt was runner up to Van Der Walt here 12 months ago and I think he can go one better this year. He comes into the week in good form and was fifth in the Africa Open a couple of weeks ago. In that tournament he was the third longest off the tee which will be a factor this week and he was 100% for sand saves which will be another feature around here. Fichardt’s all round game looks good right now and with some consistent form behind him he’s set to go well this week. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/tshwane-open-betting-darren-fichardt-can-go-one-better-than-12-months-ago

Re: Tshwane Open > February 27th - March 2nd Top European preview: 1pt ew L.Bjerregaard Top European 25/1 Ladbrokes (1/4 1-4) Lucas Bjerregaard is new to the tour but he went well in the Africa Open a couple of weeks ago and is one of the longest hitters on the tour at the minute. He was second in the field in driving distance two weeks ago and he was putting nicely as well so he comes here in good form and around this monster course his length could give him a good advantage over a lot of the Europeans. At 25/1 he’s worth a poke in the Top European market. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/tshwane-open-betting-lucas-bjerregaard-can-outhit-the-europeans-this-week

Re: Tshwane Open > February 27th - March 2nd First round leader preview: 1pt ew E.Molinari First Round Leader 50/1 Boylesports (1/4 1-5) One man who has been pinging the lids so to speak in recent weeks is Edoardo Molinari. At the Dubai Desert Classic a seven under round had him in second place after the opening round, two behind one of the rounds of the season from Rory McIlroy and then he followed that with another seven under opening round in the Joburg Open which was good enough for a share of the lead. With a lack of competitive golf behind him the Italian is finding it hard to stick four rounds together but he’s having no trouble on Thursdays and at 50/1 it is worth paying to see how well he starts this event. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/tshwane-open-betting-edoardo-molinari-can-get-off-to-a-flyer-again-this-week

Re: Tshwane Open > February 27th - March 2nd I'm with Kev here. D.Fichardt to win Tshwane Open, 4pts EW @ 20/1 BetVictor (1/4 odds 1-5) I'm sticking with the homegrown players dominate the SA events & going with Darren Fichardt. I backed him 2 weeks ago at the Africa Open & see no reason to desert him now. Hits it long which will be an advantage round here & is streaky with his scoring which might be needed on a track where low scoring is evident. Finished 2nd here in the first ever Tshwane Open so has shown a liking for this track and, with Coetzee & Aiken unlikely to record their 2nd victories in such a short space of time, I see Fichardt as the most likely South African to capitalise. J.Van Zyl to win Tshwane Open, 3.5pts EW @ 22/1 BetVictor (1/4 odds 1-5) Jaco Van Zyl is a big danger & is yet another South African. Tied for 5th alongside Fichardt 2 weeks ago & played last week too in the Pro-Am, finishing 6th. Withdrew here last year so has something to prove but he's in decent nick and is one of the better putters on display this week, so birdies should come ok to him provided he can find the short stuff. Not the longest but distance isn't everything here, as proved by Dawie Van Der Walt last year. One of the more reliable South Africans in the field, he should be there or thereabouts come Sunday. H.Otto to win Tshwane Open, 2.5pts EW @ 30/1 BetVictor (1/4 odds 1-5) Hennie Otto completes this weeks team, consisting entirely of homegrown players. Has been very consistent this year without quite finding that winning formula but its something he could put right here. 10th here last year, 9th in the pro-am last week so has track & recent form to his name. He's never one to write off in his homeland & will be hoping he can record another good finish. His last win came at a very long track at altitude, what he encounters this week, so everything suggests he's another in with a great shout.

Re: Tshwane Open > February 27th - March 2nd Good luck guys. Just the one for me: Scott Jamieson @ 110 Betfair The Scot's performances in South Africa in 2013 were top notch, winning the Nelson Mandela Championship and coming in 2nd in the Volvo Golf Champions. He also put himself in the frame on the weekend a number of times in the back end of 2013. Though he hasn't a great start to 2014 that can easily be attributed to the birth of his new baby in January. Though that could be a distraction in the tournaments immediately after, I think he has his mind firmly focused on golf, and in a country he's had outstanding success, in a field as weak as this one's, I simply cannot ignore a three figure price.