Bundesliga > February 28th - March 2nd

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 28 February 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Hertha BSC v SC Freiburg (19:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.7[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.37 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 1 March 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Bayer 04 Leverkusen v 1. FSV Mainz 05 (14:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.7[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]98.50 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Borussia Dortmund v 1. FC Nürnberg (14:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.28[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]13[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.80 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Eintracht Braunschweig v Borussia Mönchengladbach (14:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.95[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.9[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]98.90 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC Augsburg v Hannover 96 (14:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.85[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.75[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.11 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Werder Bremen v Hamburger SV (14:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.65[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.75[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.13 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC Bayern München v FC Schalke 04 (17:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]15[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.37 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 2 March 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]1899 Hoffenheim v VfL Wolfsburg (14:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.74[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.64[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.40 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Eintracht Frankfurt v VfB Stuttgart (16:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.12[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.65[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.59 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Bundesliga > February 28th - March 2nd Can't resist Bayern here, I guess it is an obvious bet but with Schalke likely to be putting in a lot of effort tonight against Madrid and Bayern having another week off I can see them running up a score against a side who are one of their main rivals, and who they have a superb recent record against. I don't know what Schalke will do here regarding player rotation, it would be a risk to play Hoewedes and Draxler (assuming both play tonight) with both just having come back from injury, been a long time since either of them played 90 mins so I can't see either playing here for the full match. I have been looking at Schalke's forums and they don't seem confident with the game coming so soon after their one tonight, their defence has kept a few clean sheets lately but mainly at home and they haven't got that good a defensive record generally away. Schalke haven't even scored a goal against Bayern since Neuer left them! 2013 FC Schalke 04 0 - 4 Bayern Munich 2013 Bayern Munich 4 - 0 FC Schalke 04 2012 FC Schalke 04 0 - 2 Bayern Munich 2012 Bayern Munich 2 - 0 FC Schalke 04 2011 FC Schalke 04 0 - 2 Bayern Munich The lack of rest for Schalke is an issue but Bayern's missings should also be addressed, Muller has a hamstring injury and is out, Ribery will also continue to be missing. Bayern are grinding towards top gear and with another free week ahead of them and against a side they love giving a battering to I can see at least a two goal margin of victory here. I watched the game earlier in the season (4-0) and Schalke were in a similar vein of form to how they are currently, having just won 4 on the bounce in the Bundesliga and CL, but Bayern - despite being happy for them to have a fair amount of the possession - battered them and could easily have won by more. This has turned into one of my biggest bets of the season which might appear a bit foolhardy considering Schalke decent recent form but I just love Bayern at the minute, they are playing superb stuff and are plenty fresh. The injuries aren't a big problem, Muller might well have started but Mandzukic is capable and Gotze, Robben, Thiago, Martinez, Kroos, Lahm are all available to play in midfield, Schwein might start as he continues his return from injury, not sure on Shaqiri. I have placed my bets prior to the game tonight which could go one of two ways, if Schalke perform well and get a draw I expect the odds will rise slightly but if Madrid win by 2 or 3 they will tumble. I fully expect Bayern to win by at least two clear goals here, big stakes! Bayern Munich -1.75AH - 1.768 - pinnacle - 15 Points Bayern Munich -2.0AH - 2.040 - pinnacle - 15 Points

Re: Bundesliga > February 28th - March 2nd Bremen - HSV Hamburg Bet: Hamburg AHC+0 @ 1.96 (Pinnacle) (4/10) One of the very big derbys in Bundesliga. Both teams are not only big rivals, they also both fight to stay in league this year and are direct concurenc. However their current situation is a little big differenc. First a look at Bremen: Bremen has been playing awful the whole season and hasn't got any better during the winter break. Their coach (Dutt) has no clue how to solve his team's problems. His players not only miss the right tactic, they also miss a lot of quality as the squad just isn't good enough. After the winter break they had a 0-0 against Braunschweig, a 1-3 against Augsburg in which they were completely without chance, a 1-5 against Dortmund in which they gave up after the 0-1. Then the coach decided to change a little and concentrate much more on defense. This resulted in a 1-1 against Gladbach (lucky draw in the 8x minute, but Bremen with good fighting spirit) and a 0-0 against Frankfurt. In this match they were one man less and defended the 0-0 for the whole game. As you can see their biggest power at the current point is the complete concentration on their defense. However this won't be possible against Hamburg. They are playing at home, it's a big derby and one of the most important games considering staying in league. They surely can't and won't defend the whole game here. Looking at Hamburg is a little bit harder. They didn't work at all and had a LOT of individual mistakes in all parts of the team. Now they changed the coach to Slomka, who changed the squad completely and uses a almost completely different first line up. Their tactic also changed (could already be seen against Dortmund). Now against Bremen they can continue on having a good defense (as they are playing away here and Bremen will have to make the game) and then attack with fast counters and a very good fighting spirit. Bremen will miss Ignjovski in defense here due to an injury as well as the suspended Caldirola and Kroos (Both were very important for the current defense of Bremen). This means that Bremen has to almost completely change their defense. This will give Bremen problems in their defense and probably will end up with a defense that is not used to play together and might result in individual mistakes once again. Hamburg without Lam, Ilicevic, long term injured Beister and maybe Westerman who is in doubt. Biggest problem is Lasogga who is also in doubt for the game. In my opinion this is the right game for Hamburg's gamestyle in combination with the left over boost from the coach change. For Bremen this is (considering the tactic) one of their hardest games. Just 4/10 stake and AHC 0 line, because of the doubt of Lasogga who is the key player for Hamburg. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Dortmund - Nürnberg Bet: Nürnberg +1.75 @ 2 (Pinnacle) (6/10) Dortmund is way overrated here. After the winter break Dortmund had in league 5 games. These were against Augsburg (2-2), Braunschweig (2-1), Bremen (5-1), Frankfurt (4-0) and Hamburg (0-3). Bremen and Braunschweig are two of the worst teams in Bundesliga considering both playstyle and quality. Bremen just gave up after the 0-1 and from then it was a very easy task for Dortmund. Against Frankfurt they didn't have any problems at all. Frankfurt rested here players though (Rode + Zambrano for example), same as they did against Bayern. These two matches they more or less gave up pre match already, because the coach didn't see a big chance and wanted to concentrate on other more realistic and important games (for example the match against Braunschweig). Against Hamburg Dortmund had no clue how they would play and was surprised how well Hamburg played and fought. Their concentration was already on the Zenit game as well so this game is also hard to judge. Then they had a DFB Pokal game against Frankfurt in which Frankfurt played with full squad and took the game serious. At the end it was a 1-0 for Dortmund with a very late goal after a corner. Dortmund had problems here. Nürnberg on the other side with very good performances after the winter break. I already said it few times but will say it again in this pick: Nurnberg had a lot of maches before winter break in which they were very unlucky and should have got more points than they did. After the winter break they got much better. The players now understand the system and work very well together. The result of this were 4 wins out of 5 games (4-0 against Hoffenheim, 3-1 against Hertha, 1-0 against Augsburg and 2-1 against Braunschweig as well as their only defeat a 0-2 against Bayern). Especially the match against Braunschweig (last game) has to be looked at here. In this match they had problems in first half against Braunschweig and it ended up with one man less and Braunschweig leading 1-0. However after halftime they directly went into the halftime with a completely different attitude. They scored a very fast 1-1 and then the 2-1. After that Braunschweig had another penalty which Schäfer was able to get (2nd in the game he got; first was in first half). This kind of comeback gave Nürnberg a very big boost (Could already be seen directly after the game) and also shows that they no longer have that bad luck, they had in the first half of the season. Now against Dortmund they will miss Ginczeck, Chandler (Both out for the rest of the season) as well as Nilsson who is suspended. He will be replaced by Pogatetz who got back from an injury two weeks ago. A well replacement. Dortmund on the other side with much bigger problems. Long term injured Kuba, Gündogan, Subotic are out. You can add Bender to this list who has now also a long term injury, In addition Hummels wasn't ready to play in the important game midweek against Zenit. Weather he can play against Nürnberg is unsure but he surely won't be on 100%. As well Sokratis is in doubt for the game against Nürnberg due to a punch onhis leg. In addition Reus is suspended for Dortmund. Total this means they will miss: Subotic and Bender defensive releated and probably play with Hummels who is not on 100%. Sokratis is still unsure here. As well missing Kuba, Gündogan and Reus when it comes to offense. I'm pretty sure Dortmund will have problems in this game against a very good Nürnberg and I'm doubting that they will be able to win with a lot of goals here. Even Nürnberg +0.5 might be an option but a not too realistic one for me. So the +1.75 line is the most interesting one for me here. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Braunschweig - Gladbach Bet: Gladbach @ 2 (Pinnacle) (7/10) This are odds I really really like. The main reason for this odds are the very bad performances of Gladbach after the winter break (3 defeats and 2 draws). In none of these matches Gladbach was convincing at all but I'm still backing them here. The reason is pretty simple. Braunschweig is quality wise the worst team in league. Their main quality is the fighting spirit and the will to show good games. However this is the part, which in my opinion got damaged in the last game. Against Nürnberg they were up 1-0 after first half with one man more on the field. However with the beginning of the 2nd half Nürnberg was directly able to make one of the fastest 1-1 seen in league (after I think 4 passes) and then was able to make a fast 2-1 lead against Braunschweig. After this Braunschweig had another penalty and couldn't score with this one (2nd in game, first in first half). So in total they lost the game even though they had one more man on the field and two penaltys. This gave them a quite big mental damage (could be seen directly after the game ended, the players were very down). In my opinion this has hurt their fighting spirit. Gladbach has problems against teams, with quality and fighting spirit in combination (best exampe was Hoffenheim who came back after being 0-2 down against Gladbach). For me this is the match in which Gladbach comes back from their dissapointing streak. Gladbach will miss Wendt here who will be replaced with Daems. Arango is in doubt. Braunschweig on the other side without Khelifi, Korte, Oehrl und Drüppel. Elabdellaoui is still in doubt for the game while Bellarabi comes back after being suspended due to the 5th yellow card in the last game. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Frankfurt-Suttgart Bet: Stuttgart + 0.5 @ 1.81 (Pinnacle) (3/10) Frankfurt with a very hard game in the EL against Porto (analysing this from before the match point of view as that was the time I published the pick and made this analysis). And that Frankfurt can't really deal with this double pressure from midweek games and weekend games can be quite good seen just looking at the Bundesliga table. They are surely not on that place, because they are such a bad team but mainly because they can not give 100% over 90 minutes in Bundesliga after such midweek games. There were a lot of late goals against Frankfurt before the winter break in league which were a quite good reflection for this. Frankfurt is a team that put their prioritys very clear after winter break. Both games against Dortmund and Bayern were more or less already given up before the game started as the coach rested players for the more important games (Braunschweig and EL games). So the results against this two games can't really be taken that much into condition. Apart from these two matches they won 1-0 against Hertha (Hertha was the better team here), 3:0 against Braunschweig (Braunschweig with absolutely zero chance) and a weak 0-0 against Bremen in which they were one man more for most of the time (Match after first EL match against Porto). This weekend they will play Stuttgart. Stuttgart has been one of the best teams to lay lately. Last 7 games have all been lost (5 after winter break), these were matches against Mainz (1-2), Leverkusen (1-2), Augsburg (1-4), Hoffenheim (1-4) and Hertha (1-2). The first two matches against Mainz and Leverkusen were quite close and a draw wouldn't have been undeserved. Then came the match against Augsburg in which Ibisevic got sent of with a red card (suspended for 5 games). And this was the time Stuttgart really got in trouble. They also had injury problems in the defensive middlefield which had a bad impact on their stabilisation. Against Hertha they seemed to have got back a little but still lost 1-2 against Hertha even though Stuttgart was the better team. A draw would also here have been the fair result. Now against Frankfurt I see finally the game for Stuttgart to come back and at least get a draw. Reasons are that Genter is back in squad which will be very important for their midfield, the EL match of Frankfurt and the resulting problems they often have after such games (Could be seen against Bremen and before the winter break in a lot of matches) and the injury Problems of Frankfurt (With Schwegler and Rode their main defense middlefield won't be able to play in this game and the injury of Anderson also has a little impact (He can be replaced quite good by Russ). The suspension of Ibisevic surely speaks against Stuttgart but I see this as the game they must/should come back on and have the chance to, due to Frankfurt's weakness after EL matches. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Bayern-Schalke Bet: Bayern -2AHC @ 2 (Pinnacle) (6/10) Ok so everybody saw the match against Real and this is also the reason why this odds will probably drop more. But this is not the main reason for this bet. Schalke has shown great games after winter break but you could still see in the matches that their offense surely won them the most games post winter break. Their defense is still quite shaky while their offense is working great. Now against Bayern they won't have that many chances to make their offensive game as Bayern is surely going for 70 to 80 percent ball possession again and most of the game will be in Shalke's side of the field. And here is the problem. Schalke's defense does have problems against good offensives. In addition the Real match has cost them much more than the next CL round. Santana will be out for some weeks while Kolosniac is in doubt. Neustädter and Boateng probably will be able to play but are not on 100%. With Satana being out for quite some time and Uchida still being injured they have to replace two main players in defense. Uchida will probably replaced by Höwedes (they do not have any real defenders for this position left while Satana will probably be replaced by Papadopous who only had around 6 minutes in Bundesliga this season as he had a very long injury. Bayern on the other side is a team that mostly anybody knows how they play so I won't analyse that but if it's wished I can surely add that in (Typical Guardiola football). I can't see Schalke having it easy to go against this tactic especially with the injuries. Bayern will miss: Müller, Ribery and Shaqiri as well as long term injured Badstuber. If Schalke will have to play without Boateng and/or Neustädter as well I'm going to add another unit on this game.

Re: Bundesliga > February 28th - March 2nd Definitely all the bets I have in mind as well. The other matches are less attractive to bet on. Personally I will bet a unit more or two on Hamburg and have just a 5/10 bet on Gladbach to win. Both should win and Bayern will destroy Schalke just like Real did so -2 is great.

Re: Bundesliga > February 28th - March 2nd I really like the goal market in Hoffenheim this week. A bit more safety points are needed for the hosts to breath easy in Bundesliga 1, while the guests are going clearly for top 4 fight. At the current form I rate Wolfsburg no worse than Leverkusen and Schalke, so their chances for a CL spot should be alive to the end. Hoffe are just a goal-scoring machine, and loving their attacking game. The game should be open as of the next round too, both will go for 3 points here, as Wolsburg visit Bayern next, while Hoffenheim are away to Schalke, who will focus much more on the league after the Real fiasco. Two fully attacking minded teams might as well cancel each other, but Hoffenheim were great to me on the Over market, all season, so Over 3 Goals at 1,925 GL

Re: Bundesliga > February 28th - March 2nd My second bet is purely ''emotional''...The highest paid Over in BL 1 this week is in Berlin tonight, the Asians are pricing it at 2,025. The odds are only justified somewhat statistically, with both teams being in the lower part of the Over Scale. Point is in which league? This is Bundesliga and again statistically the top-scoring league among the better leagues in Europe (only Holland is a bit higher with average goals per game). Freiburg do have problems scoring, but they also have problems at the back, with one of the worst 5 defenses in the league. Feiburg might love to take a point from here, but a goal bY Hertha in the first half will change it all. Maybe the better bet here is Over 2 at much lower (yet safer) odds, a much better bet is Home -1 or even Hertha -1,5 AH. Still, I think these high odds in this league are a mistake, being above 2,00 gives me in-play chances to lay the Over at 1-0, 2-0 or at 1-1 if early enough, and still make profit. Over 2,5 Goals medium stakes, bet365 GL

Re: Bundesliga > February 28th - March 2nd For Schalke of those who started on Wednesday, Santana has a muscle injury and will be out for a number of weeks, Kolasinac has a bruised jaw (not broken as initially thought), Boateng came off (muscle fatigue) and Neustadter has knee problems, Keller said these three are 50/50 to appear tomorrow, add to this the other 5 long-term injured. The game the other night went perfectly as far as I was concerned, they got battered and suffered yet more injuries.

Re: Bundesliga > February 28th - March 2nd Hertha Berlin vs Freiburg Hertha BSC: Kraft – van den Bergh, Kobiashvili, Langkamp, Pekarik – Hosogai, Cigerci – Schulz, Skjelbred, Allagui – Ramos SC Freiburg: Baumann – Günter, Höhn, Krmas, Sorg – Klaus, Ginter, Fernandes, Schmid – Mehmedi, Darida This can be the first Home Win this year for Hertha, After last year won the 2 league and jump again to the Budesliga Hertha need to start win games at home and today i think it will that way.. Freiburg after sell (and not replace) key duo Max Kruse and Daniel Caliguiri last summer, freiburg is not the some, and after losse the place in Europe league again Sevilha, is time to try to safe the place in Budesliga ( but dont look good at all ) After this i think Hertha go win this match Hertha Berlin Win @1.61 Betfair 5/10 Under 2.5 @1.90 Betfair 5/10

Re: Bundesliga > February 28th - March 2nd Friday games in the german Bundesliga: This season there were 14 of 22 under 2,5 goals. First match this season was 1:1. Freiburgs last 10 Away games 5 unders (2 overs against BVB and FCB, big wins...) last 5 away games 4 under (the one was 4:0 Bayern Munich) Berlin's last 10 Home games 6 under Think we could see an under @1.9

Re: Bundesliga > February 28th - March 2nd

My second bet is purely ''emotional''...The highest paid Over in BL 1 this week is in Berlin tonight' date=' the Asians are pricing it at 2,025. The odds are only justified somewhat statistically, with both teams being in the lower part of the Over Scale. Point is in which league? This is Bundesliga and again statistically the top-scoring league among the better leagues in Europe (only Holland is a bit higher with average goals per game). Freiburg do have problems scoring, but they also have problems at the back, with one of the worst 5 defenses in the league. Feiburg might love to take a point from here, but [b']a goal bY Hertha in the first half will change it all. Maybe the better bet here is Over 2 at much lower (yet safer) odds, a much better bet is Home -1 or even Hertha -1,5 AH. Still, I think these high odds in this league are a mistake, being above 2,00 gives me in-play chances to lay the Over at 1-0, 2-0 or at 1-1 if early enough, and still make profit. Over 2,5 Goals medium stakes, bet365 GL
Nah...

Re: Bundesliga > February 28th - March 2nd Wowwwww, what a fantastic first half! Hugeeeee profit again thx to Bayern and their handicaps. All my bets of today were in a accum with bayern -1.5! Sometimes it looks too easy, lol! What a day!!

Can't resist Bayern here, I guess it is an obvious bet but with Schalke likely to be putting in a lot of effort tonight against Madrid and Bayern having another week off I can see them running up a score against a side who are one of their main rivals, and who they have a superb recent record against. I don't know what Schalke will do here regarding player rotation, it would be a risk to play Hoewedes and Draxler (assuming both play tonight) with both just having come back from injury, been a long time since either of them played 90 mins so I can't see either playing here for the full match. I have been looking at Schalke's forums and they don't seem confident with the game coming so soon after their one tonight, their defence has kept a few clean sheets lately but mainly at home and they haven't got that good a defensive record generally away. Schalke haven't even scored a goal against Bayern since Neuer left them! 2013 FC Schalke 04 0 - 4 Bayern Munich 2013 Bayern Munich 4 - 0 FC Schalke 04 2012 FC Schalke 04 0 - 2 Bayern Munich 2012 Bayern Munich 2 - 0 FC Schalke 04 2011 FC Schalke 04 0 - 2 Bayern Munich The lack of rest for Schalke is an issue but Bayern's missings should also be addressed, Muller has a hamstring injury and is out, Ribery will also continue to be missing. Bayern are grinding towards top gear and with another free week ahead of them and against a side they love giving a battering to I can see at least a two goal margin of victory here. I watched the game earlier in the season (4-0) and Schalke were in a similar vein of form to how they are currently, having just won 4 on the bounce in the Bundesliga and CL, but Bayern - despite being happy for them to have a fair amount of the possession - battered them and could easily have won by more. This has turned into one of my biggest bets of the season which might appear a bit foolhardy considering Schalke decent recent form but I just love Bayern at the minute, they are playing superb stuff and are plenty fresh. The injuries aren't a big problem, Muller might well have started but Mandzukic is capable and Gotze, Robben, Thiago, Martinez, Kroos, Lahm are all available to play in midfield, Schwein might start as he continues his return from injury, not sure on Shaqiri. I have placed my bets prior to the game tonight which could go one of two ways, if Schalke perform well and get a draw I expect the odds will rise slightly but if Madrid win by 2 or 3 they will tumble. I fully expect Bayern to win by at least two clear goals here, big stakes! Bayern Munich -1.75AH - 1.768 - pinnacle - 15 Points WIN Bayern Munich -2.0AH - 2.040 - pinnacle - 15 Points WIN
Odds dropped massively once Asia got involved but this worked out pretty much as planned and it was well worth taking the bet on early. Bayern's first half performance was their best of the season so far, went through the motions in the second half, Robben excellent as usual.

Wowwwww' date=' what a fantastic first half! Hugeeeee profit again thx to Bayern and their handicaps. All my bets of today were in a accum with bayern -1.5! [b']Sometimes it looks too easy, lol! What a day!!
It certainly ain't easy! :)..had a great day too, totally destroyed my staking policy with Bayern tonight as I ended up with tons on, far more than I put here, but sometimes you got to trust your instincts..

Re: Bundesliga > February 28th - March 2nd Hehe true! I also staked a LOT today, more than my max but I also had a great feeling and it felt like the right time to face Schalke at home. Everyone backed them -1,-2,-3. I couldn't hold back and I thought of the feeling if I wouldn't stake and Bayern would win 4-0 or something.. :D Great anyways, This was my 3th bet in the last 4 weeks that exceeded my max a bit, LOL normally I would never do such things but it worked out great. HSV-Bayern was the first, Schalke-Real and now Bayern-Schalke. Sometimes you just have that crazy feeling and the quality gap is so big in these 3 fixtures. Time to count the money and lower down the bets a bit. :ok

This has turned into one of my biggest bets of the season Bayern Munich -1.75AH - 1.768 - pinnacle - 15 Points Bayern Munich -2.0AH - 2.040 - pinnacle - 15 Points
:clap Love how when Bayern are presented with an injured and stumbling lamb they show zero mercy and rip it apart. Can't be said about all the top teams. Bookies were destroyed tonight :lol