flat racing sat feb 8th

3.45 ling perfect pasture 99.87 rivellino 99.44 alben star 98.89 not a lot of value out tomorrow so ill concentrate on this race ............a very competitive and high class race and perfect pasture couldn't have done any more than he has done and will be very very hard to beat but his run has to end sooner or later and if anyone is going to beat him then surely it has to rivellino in this race ...........the ratings suggest theres nothing between them and under todays conditions it should be very close between the two .......could try and split them but prices allow a tag team and hope rivellino comes out on top perfect pasture 2pts wins 4/1 bbet365 riveliino 2ptds saver 7/1 bet365

Re: flat racing sat feb 8th I agree with Perfect Pasture, absolutely hacked up last time out against a good field and will be tough to beat tomorrow. The other one I had my eye on was Iptisam (6/1) who now appears to be a Pricewise selection. Never run around Lingfield which would be the worry but has run a couple of crackers at Wolverhampton and produced an improved performance over 6f there LTO despite looking as if 7f will be his ideal trip. Runs handy and a good draw too. Alben Star is another with his best form around Wolverhampton and his Lingfield figures are a notch below his best, so he doesnt quite do it for me and Rivellino is one I havent quite managed to really work out. Worst price award goes to Absolutely So IMO who is 4/1 up 2 classes. He might go on and win (and after saying that no doubt he will bolt up!) but this is a whole different ball game.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.