Aston Villa v West Ham > Saturday February 8th

Aidymac

Re: Aston Villa v West Ham > Saturday February 8th Villa are the bet of the weekend for me. Evens at bet365 is a good price aswell against a west ham team who are poor away from home. Villa have been poor at home this season but are improving were unlucky at Everton and good at home to arsenal in last 15 mins and played well against west brom to win that aswell Benteke looks like he is getting back to his best aswell and although Carroll will be back for this game I see a villa win here. I will be on them at evens on bet365 this weekend Carroll will be back for this game

Re: Aston Villa v West Ham > Saturday February 8th I expected Carroll's ban to get overturned but it stands. No surprise really. Howard Webb is a top referee and a great bloke the FA stick by their man in the end. The absence of Carroll cements this selection IMO. Villa to win this comfortably.

Re: Aston Villa v West Ham > Saturday February 8th west ham love being underdogs and every time they get undermined they play well and score many goals. i don't think they will lose as aston villa blow hot and cold too often. west ham could easily put them to the sword with their dogged approach.

Re: Aston Villa v West Ham > Saturday February 8th

west ham love being underdogs and every time they get undermined they play well and score many goals. i don't think they will lose as aston villa blow hot and cold too often. west ham could easily put them to the sword with their dogged approach.
Many goals? West Ham? Are you aware of West ham's poor record at Villa Park aswell? West Ham have not won at Villa Park since 2006, 8 years ago mate. They've drawn twice their in that time. And lost the rest. They last time they drew there was 2010 Villa have won the last 2 meetings at Villa Park 2-1 and 3-0. Bet of the weekend for me at evens is Villa.

Re: Aston Villa v West Ham > Saturday February 8th this match is a liability because its hard to pin down how its going to go but i think west ham will have in the squad loaned players they signed in january and they could help them get something out of this match.

Re: Aston Villa v West Ham > Saturday February 8th I think West Ham +0.25 is a good bet. Villa is poor at home this season while the Hammers need points to survive and will give their best in every match till the end of the campaign. I saw many of their recent fixtures and my opinion is that they are improving. 0:0 at the Bridge and 2:0 vs Swansea are some very positive results for them. With the new signings Borriello, Nocerino and Armero they can avoid relegation this year. If they are capable of taking a point from Chelsea I believe they can snatch 1 or 3 pts from Villa Park.

Re: Aston Villa v West Ham > Saturday February 8th I find if I bet on these crap inconsistent teams I get crap inconsistent results :loon . Strange week of odd fixtures. Sometimes you gotta keep the powder dry and wait for something better For me this is a ticking time-bomb that is well left alone...

Re: Aston Villa v West Ham > Saturday February 8th

I find if I bet on these crap inconsistent teams I get crap inconsistent results :loon . Strange week of odd fixtures. Sometimes you gotta keep the powder dry and wait for something better For me this is a ticking time-bomb that is well left alone...
Yeah maybe you are right :)))