Samba's Poker Pot **ready to go**

Samba_SamPa

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Samba's Poker Pot **ready to go** Went out the freeroll early 770/862 Somehow managed to cash in 12th with 12 paid in the rebuy. Never known such a dearth of even speculative hands as in that tournament, just managed to hang around by picking a couple of spots, and one flip win 99 > AK against the massive chip leader with about 27 left. Eventually went out to him once bubble burst. Was sitting 12th anyway, flop gave me Q-high flush draw so went with it, called by the big stack who had T-high flush draw and hit the T. Rebought once and added on for total outlay of $11.47, and won $18.53 Need a big win instead of the piddly ones!! Will be the $2k added on Paddy tomorrow night :hope

Re: Samba's Poker Pot **ready to go** Gonna play a couple Pantsdowns a week to get into the Friday tourney. Forgot about them last week till Thursday which was too late. Tonight and tomorrow is my plan. Also going to play $300gtd rebuy on Microgaming at 8:45 tonight Sent from my GT-I9300 using PL Forum

Re: Samba's Poker Pot **ready to go** 2nd / 936 in the facebook tournament tonight for $32.20 & a free bet. Not sure if the top 25 all get a £20 bet, or if it's done incrementally. Will find out by 6 tomorrow when it's credited. Had him beaten with 6-1 advantage HU and all in behind but he binked that hand then won 99 v AJ race, then won 99 v A8 to well and truly do me over Sent from my GT-I9300 using PL Forum

Re: Samba's Poker Pot **ready to go** Had 3 goes at the €1 mini and came 22nd, 24th & 27th. 1 go at the €5 super and came 21st. 8 paid in both tourneys. Think I'll persevere with them though - there was overlay in both - about €35 in the mini and about €160 in the super. Advertised as super deep stack, but blinds start at 50/100 so works out just normal really Sent from my GT-I9300 using PL Forum

Re: Samba's Poker Pot **ready to go** Have conceded defeat and quit while we're behind, having had 6 stabs at the €1 rebuy one tonight. Suffered some badness, but witnessed a couple way worse Had registered for the €5 super but it didn't hit the minimum 20 runners to start Sent from my GT-I9300 using PL Forum

Re: Samba's Poker Pot **ready to go** Will update tourney record when I'm home Had planned the 2 Paddy ones last night until the wife didn't roll home from work and calling for 'one drink' because somebody was leaving, until after 10 so I had kids to control. Playing €25 Sunday Super on Hills, the Super WHPS on Tue, either Wed/Thu challenge on 888, will play the 2 x $11 Paddys on Fri then divvy up and send returns. Sent from my GT-I9300 using PL Forum

Re: Samba's Poker Pot **ready to go** Thanks guys. I'm sticking with the added value of William Hills Poker Series tournaments. €10r tonight and €15r tomorrow - I'd envisage about €350 overlay tonight and maybe €1k tomorrow based on my expedience of them so far. Then Paddy's pair on Friday Sent from my GT-I9300 using PL Forum

Re: Samba's Poker Pot **ready to go** I've bought in, and rebought within 3 or 4 hands as there were 3 in tourney who double bought in and all were on my table, so wanted to get the value if I got a big hand. It has been basically a lottery since 30 mins in however, turbo 5 min blinds. The add on break offers 6.5 x BBs, I'm in decent position and don't think it's worth throwing another €10 at it given the volatility. Just hoping for luck, even just the sort that keeps you ahead when ahead. Already been rivered twice and still in there fighting Definite :hope needed Sent from my GT-I9300 using PL Forum