** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Samba's Poker Pot **ready to go**

Samba_SamPa

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Samba's Poker Pot **ready to go** There's a little over the cost of tomorrow's Paddy tourneys left to use, so playing those tomorrow and not the Hills tonight. My daughter has just sprung a homework task of making a robot on us that has to be done for tomorrow, so I'll be doing that tonight rather than hunting fish Sent from my GT-I9300 using PL Forum

Re: Samba's Poker Pot **ready to go** out the 1,500 added.... now I'm not the tightest of players I realise, and I also really try not to whinge....... but even I would fold 83c to a 3x raise pre flop -/ Yet that's what just beat my JJ!! called pfr then called a 80% pot bet on flop, then hit straight on turn

Re: Samba's Poker Pot **ready to go** OP updated. Everybody gets $40.32 return for their $25 share. We'll call it a moderate success, but missing the big win that would make the real difference. As soon I get all the money into Pokerstars I'll send it on, although I am away tomorrow so if not tonight it will be Monday. Thankyou all again :cheers

Re: Samba's Poker Pot **ready to go** Haven't got all the money consolidated into Pokerstars yet, but have transferred the first few from the money I do have there. Just done it in the order that I received the money from you guys. So Stars names 'ooblio' 'init2winit28' & 'BurnleyJoe' have theirs winging the way to their accounts. Would imagine the rest will follow tomorrow Thanks again :ok

Re: Samba's Poker Pot **ready to go** Just checking through thread and can't see the screen capture of our free bet I posted. I was struggling for connection at Deepdale the other weekend, obviously didn't post it. I'd deliberated over picking a 'certainty' just to boost the coffers by £10-20, but decided it isn't often you get a free shot at winning something decent so I went with a riskier treble but with good reward if it came in. As it turned out the only leg to let us down was Cardiff at home to Wigan in the Cup :( [ATTACH]5747[/ATTACH] I hadn't received final withdrawal from WH despite it showing as been processed and Neteller only taking mayst of hours to credit normally. Patience over I've spoke to live support to complain, and was told all deposits and withdrawals are subject to clearing security and that was the hold up. I answered standard security questions and she said the funds would be cleared to leave. When I quizzed her why 2 previous recent withdrawals had each taken less than 9hrs to make it to Neteller the best she could offer was that all deposits and withdrawals were different. When I mentioned that all sepsis had been instant without exception we were back to her repeating herself about all transactions being different Sent from my GT-I9300 using PL Forum

post-26844-14429286195761_thumb.jpg