DFB Pokal > February 11th & 12th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 11 February 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Eintracht Frankfurt v Borussia Dortmund (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.65[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.26 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 12 February 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]1899 Hoffenheim v VfL Wolfsburg (18:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.62[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.65[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.75[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.93 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Bayer 04 Leverkusen v 1. FC Kaiserslautern (18:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.44[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.95[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]8.6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.06 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Hamburger SV v FC Bayern München (19:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]20[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.21[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.34 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 2 weeks later...

Re: DFB Pokal > February 11th & 12th Bayern -2 AH @ 1.92 at Pinnacle Bayern on fire and pretty much have the Bundesliga wrapped up so they won't be bothered about their home tie vs lowly Freiburg at the weekend. Hamburg are in deep crisis losing their last 5 Bundesliga matches with the last 3 being 3-0 scores. Their defense is the worst in Germany conceding 47 in 20 matches. They are 17th from 18 teams and the last thing on this planet they want is Bayern who are bored in the league and want to play a match with something riding on it. At the weekend Hamburg play the only team below themselves on the ladder so that is a huge match to try and get away from the relegation zone for them and all resources you would think would be concentrated there. Hamburg are all over the news beacause of the division within the board of directors and want to open the club up to investors etc etc which is coinciding with the disaster run they are experiencing on the pitch. This is a great bet purely for the motivation comparison of both teams, but throw in Hamburg's woeful defense and I'll definitely back a rout here. Hopefully Van Marjwikk rests a lot of players for the weekends match. Good luck :ok

Re: DFB Pokal > February 11th & 12th Doing some research and this article puts into perspective just how dire the situation is better than I can: A group of 250 fans, shouting “fucking millionaires”, attacked the players’ luxury sports cars and had to be beaten back by police with batons and pepper spray. http://www.themalaymailonline.com/sports/article/hamburgs-stars-pelted-by-fans-after-record-defeat

Re: DFB Pokal > February 11th & 12th Bayern looks like the gift of the year. HT/FT is 1.50 can be a huge single stake or bayern -1.5 around 1.55 huge odds. HSV is so terrible cant believe my eyes. I really feel for Van marwijk cause he is a great coach but this team is so poor. The only quality players HSV has are injured and Van der vaart is too slow and old. Bayern will ripp them apart if they play a decent team and they will. They are already champions and they've beaten hsv easy in recent years. Bayern -2.5 also great they lost 3 times in a row with 3-0 now. Bayern can win 5-0 here if they play focussed. Big stakes for me!

Re: DFB Pokal > February 11th & 12th Uhh, what does that mean for you? Bayern is 25 times better than HSV at the moment only a miracle can save them from a heavy loss and as far as I know Magath is not some sort of wizard/Gandalf type or is he? Odds are a gift and Bayern has no reasons to not be fully focussed on this one. Pep wants to win a lot of prices for sure cause of Bayerns achievements last years. They always beat HSV easy can't see how a new coach could solve this in 1 day. Impossible with their current squad, so I'm not exactly sure why you put this in the thread, even if Magath did some great things in the past you never can compare squads and opponents. :D

Re: DFB Pokal > February 11th & 12th Bayern will outclass them. In my eyes, this is the best bet of the season so far. Bayern will easily cover the AH-2 as their is too many trouble around Hamburg. The board of directors want to have Magath as the new man in charge, just like one big investor, Kühne, who already said he wanted to invest in his club but only if Magath was going to be the new man in charge with director of football, Kreuzer, and coach van Marwijk getting sacked. But the management board didn't want to sack the coach and they are the only one who can sack the coach and not the directors of football. But they can sack the management board. On Sunday, they all held talks for 8 hourswith the outcome of van Marwijk staying... for now. But there are rumours that they will unveil Magath as the coach after the match, as they know that they have no chance of getting into the next round. Plus the players be so bad. Many overrated and overpaid players in a team who are operating with the 6th highest budget of the league.

Re: DFB Pokal > February 11th & 12th Hoffenheim-Wolfsburg Booth teams with ups and downs in the league and most of the whole season you can not say if they are now in good Form or are they now bad in Form. Suprise, Suprise. Maybe also today in this Cup Game. It´s a game who will be playing for not much Fans. Only around 15.000 will be expected. For Germany very Bad. Booth teams are not starting well after Winter Break. Hoffenheim with one Win, but this was against bad Form team Hamburg. Was destroying by Nurnberg with 0:4 and gets a little bit luck after the late equalizer at Weekend against Freiburg wich was ending 1:1. Wolfsburg also not good starting after the break. But they have winning last Weekend against Mainz 3:0 and therefor there playing well with against Schalke (1:2 Loss, but with one Men down after red card). Also for me Wolfsburg had the better Squad in the deep, specialy in Offensive. Maybe Coach Hecking can choice today. Doost or Olic, Caliguri or Perisic. Persisic or Olic. I think offensive Player in Wolfsburg are hot, specialy after they had trasnferd De Bruyne to Wolfsburg. Defensive not the best in Wolfsburg, but i think much better then Hoffenheim defensive. Also Hoffenheim had not much great opporturnities in Defensive Squad and maybe this can be a problem tonight. Also they didn´t have such a good Keeper in good Form.And Hoffenheim are fighting for relegation and had important Game at Weekend against Stuttgart. In my opinion Wolfsburg can only be playing next year Europe League if they climb up in the Final in this Cup. In the League i can´t see them under the Top 6. So it´s maybe a little advantage for Wolfsburg. So for me and by this odds i will playing: Wolfsburg @ 2.70 3/10 Ladbrokes

Re: DFB Pokal > February 11th & 12th Hello ;) 12.2. 20:30 Hamburger SV - Bayern Munich Bayern -1,5 @1.5 5/10 pp HSV = mess. Hamburg is drowning like Titanic. After three league games this year management started to think about changing name to Hamburger 03 Sport-Verein. On paper this team has big potential, but on pitch there are bunch of sissies who suddenly forget how to play good football. In league table HSV is 17th with two points less than "safe" Freiburg. On Saturday van der Vaart and co. is having very important game in Braunschweig. They have to win this away. Especially that Freiburg is gonna play in Munich and Nurnberg in Augsburg so there is big chance to get out from relegation zone. So what about todays cup game? Even in good form HSV will be without chance against Bayern. For HSV doubtful is Jansen (df, 16/1). Out is Beister (fw, 16/5). For Bayern out is Ribery (mf, 14/7), Robben will likely start on the bench. But hosts defense is so weak that I'm not worried about easy AW. 12.2. 19:00 1899 Hoffenheim - VFL Wolfsburg over 2,5 @1.61 5/10 pinnacle Perfect game for goals.

Re: DFB Pokal > February 11th & 12th Bayern to win to nil can be got at evens. Anyone see a reason why this bet wouldn't land? Given how their opponents have lost the last 3 to nil, I think it's a stand out bet rather than to back the handicap or the ht/ft result at a better price.

Re: DFB Pokal > February 11th & 12th For that very reason the fact hambury havent scored for a games means they are sure to get A LUCKY GOal or a peice of genius from Van de Vart its safet to choose bayern to score 3 or bayern half time full time i think

Bayern to win to nil can be got at evens. Anyone see a reason why this bet wouldn't land? Given how their opponents have lost the last 3 to nil, I think it's a stand out bet rather than to back the handicap or the ht/ft result at a better price.

Re: DFB Pokal > February 11th & 12th

Hoffenheim-Wolfsburg Booth teams with ups and downs in the league and most of the whole season you can not say if they are now in good Form or are they now bad in Form. Suprise, Suprise. Maybe also today in this Cup Game. It´s a game who will be playing for not much Fans. Only around 15.000 will be expected. For Germany very Bad. Booth teams are not starting well after Winter Break. Hoffenheim with one Win, but this was against bad Form team Hamburg. Was destroying by Nurnberg with 0:4 and gets a little bit luck after the late equalizer at Weekend against Freiburg wich was ending 1:1. Wolfsburg also not good starting after the break. But they have winning last Weekend against Mainz 3:0 and therefor there playing well with against Schalke (1:2 Loss, but with one Men down after red card). Also for me Wolfsburg had the better Squad in the deep, specialy in Offensive. Maybe Coach Hecking can choice today. Doost or Olic, Caliguri or Perisic. Persisic or Olic. I think offensive Player in Wolfsburg are hot, specialy after they had trasnferd De Bruyne to Wolfsburg. Defensive not the best in Wolfsburg, but i think much better then Hoffenheim defensive. Also Hoffenheim had not much great opporturnities in Defensive Squad and maybe this can be a problem tonight. Also they didn´t have such a good Keeper in good Form.And Hoffenheim are fighting for relegation and had important Game at Weekend against Stuttgart. In my opinion Wolfsburg can only be playing next year Europe League if they climb up in the Final in this Cup. In the League i can´t see them under the Top 6. So it´s maybe a little advantage for Wolfsburg. So for me and by this odds i will playing: Wolfsburg @ 2.70 3/10 Ladbrokes
Wolfsburg wins 3:2 :nana