PokerPlayer Mag UK Tour (PPUKT) - 2014. Next Leg (London) 15th Nov

Bart(UK)

Re: PokerPlayer Mag UK Tour (PPUKT) - 2014. Next Leg (London) 15th Nov UL mrsoks. How many runners did they get? I busted before late reg finished.... How many paid? Cheers, hope to see you bink the Mint deepstack tourney in a few weeks :-) PP Mag have been rubbish with any updates on this tourney..

Re: PokerPlayer Mag UK Tour (PPUKT) - 2014. Next Leg (London) 15th Nov Think 93 runners and 9 re entries so over 20k prize pool. I bust out with 18 left with blinds at 800/1600 and 200ante. Did not get over the 10k starting stack until after dinner break 6:30 ish then spun to over 50k and busted with about 10mins left in the day! Think I shoved for 23k in mid position after a raise to 4k with kings and was called by the raiser with jacks and the flopped jack sent me home. Nice to meet you Leo, hope you manage to get to Leeds. Gl to all left in the tourny . the tourney clock at the Vic broke after 500\1000 level but I think I remember seeing top 11 paid

Re: PokerPlayer Mag UK Tour (PPUKT) - 2014. Next Leg (London) 15th Nov At least the turnout was over 100 entries as I was thinking could be a quick one when only 15 people regged with 15 mins till it started! Pretty annoying the clock broke. Was nice meeting you too, hopefully meet again soon at a tourney. I am def playing the 25/25's in Bournemouth & Southampton next year so hope to see you in those :-)

Re: PokerPlayer Mag UK Tour (PPUKT) - 2014. Next Leg (London) 15th Nov I must have gone about the same time as you Mrsoks had to shove with 10 10 up against kk , i was up and down all day , i went out with about 15mins of play left for the day . A good day just not meant to be . it was top 11 paid with the winner getting £6,800 i believe :ok oh well roll on future live tournaments