Liverpool v Everton > Tuesday January 28th

Aidymac

Re: Liverpool v Everton > Tuesday January 28th Merseyside derby. Already title of the match gives us to understand that bored will not be , well, given the fact that both teams will play their best seasons in the past few years and both teams are fighting for a place in the Champions League , featuring very attractive football , there is no doubt goals galore , odds for Over (2.5) small , so decided to take a chance and try Over (3) , by the way , first-round match between these rivals ended quite effectively: 23.11.13 Everton - Liverpool 3:3 (1:2) Liverpool before this meeting are located on the 4th place precisely divides the 4th place with Tottenham , although the team for a long time was on the heels of leader Arsenal , but defeat by Chelsea , Man City , home draw with Aston Villa team threw far enough from the 3 leaders, therefore a priority for the season is already saving the 4th line. Liverpool very powerful plays in attack 22 games scored 53 goals , more than just a Man City that sweeps away everything in its path. If we take into account the home meetings , over 11 games at Anfield scored 29 goals , and the average total is 3.37. 7 of the last 8 home games the team finished Over (3) , and having Suarez (17 games , 22 goals) and Sturridge (14 games , 11 goals) must still manage to not play effective football , so that today we are waiting for 2-3 goals from the Liverpool boys, but also in this fundamental match should not disappoint fans. Everton is on the 6th place -1p from Liverpool and Tottenham , given that Spurs will be playing with Man City tomorrow , Everton , to continue fight for the Champions League should at least not lose, otherwise 4 points gap Liverpool and can not play , given that at the end of the season , The Toffees awaits games games against Manchester United , Arsenal and Manchester City , and the next month away to Tottenham and Chelsea. Yes, statistically Everton does not shine on the road efficiently, on average matches clogged 2.27 goals, but first, it's not such an away match , from one area to another area of Liverpool , and it is a match not only the worst enemy , but the main competitor for the Champions League , so sit back and defend , cannot believe , especially having the composition Lukaku (18 games , 9 goals) , who for two seasons in the Premier League scoring 4 goals against Liverpool. For Liverpool out a group of defenders: Johnson (17 games) , Agger (11 games , 1 goal) , Sakho (12 games , 1 goal) , Enrique (8 games) , plus defensive midfielder Leiva (19 games ). Do not play at Everton defender Oviedo (9 games , 2 goals) , midfielder Barkley (19 games , 3 goals) the question involved in the match defender Coleman (22 games, 5 goals) , midfielder Pinear (17 games , 1 goal) and striker Delofeu (12 games , 2 goals). Liverpool at Anfield the indoor soccer can not play, well, Everton nothing left to do , like taking on a challenge, is not accepted in England against the principal contenders to play number two , well, given the problems in the defense of Liverpool and if Brendan Rodgers fails to properly configure its defenders on the game, the attack is unlikely to compensate for the mistakes of his own efforts back line. After all, as you know, The Toffees does not forgive mistakes. What is clear is that both teams will play to win as each round is approaching total isolation in the tournament and greatly increases the cost of points earned. Therefore, set for a crazy match. Tip: Over 3 goals at 1.96 Pinnacle

Re: Liverpool v Everton > Tuesday January 28th

Liverpool can score against anybody with Suarez and Sturridge, i think we all agree on that. Then there is Everton playing a direct playing style with wingers, that is something that Liverpool dislikes.Just look at last saturday. So goals seem the way to go.
A direct playing style? Have you seen Everton play this season? They will try and control possession, not get it forward as directly as possible. As an Everton fan, I'm not betting on this one in any market; I'll be watching it through my fingers fearful of a battering. No real basis for my fear, I think it's just the memory of our performance in the wba game which was probably our worst of the season. With a relatively small squad that's starting to get stretched with injuries the worry is we're going to taper off and fall away from the pack at the top Sent from my GT-I9300 using PL Forum

Re: Liverpool v Everton > Tuesday January 28th

Oviedo is also out, Both teams with missings but Skrtel and Toure are a decent duo. The flanks are maybe a bit weak but Cissokho should do fine. Is deulofeu still out too? I expect a great game of football, Both to score is very likely though but I think this Liverpool side has so much threat upfront, they look unstoppable at some points especially with Sturridge back. His finishing skills are amazing! Liverpool's probable will be : Mignolet, Kelly, Skrtel, Toure, Cissokho, Gerard, Henderson, Coutinho, Sterling, Suarez, Sturridge. Still pretty strong imo! Everton also has his own concerns and especially in midfield with Barkley out [amazing player for Everton this year] Pienaar and Coleman too. Big blows it's worse than the missing of Lucas in the middle of the park. I hope for Everton that Distin and Jagielka are both fit otherwise I see them struggle big time away at Liverpool. Too many missings if you ask me. We have to wait a bit, dont expect that the odds will drop even more. They are always capable of scoring a goal, that's not the point at all but I expect Liverpool to score atleast 2 here. Everton are on a decent run unbeaten in their last 6 games but if you look closely at their fixtures than 4-2-0 is not amazing. Ofcourse you have to win those games and that's not easy but they've played : Southampton at home, Stoke away, QPR at home, Norwich at home, Westbrom away and now stevenage away. Not the greatest teams and I expect Everton to loose a game soon and this is the right time for me. These teams met earlier in the season and also goals were on the cards. 3-3 it ended but I expect Pool to win this one. Odds are not great but with these missings for Everton I think they will lack creativity to open up Pool and to reach their strikers well. With a full squad I would never touch Liverpool with these odds cause Everton played some great games this season but now I'll take my chances. The last time Everton won this fixture was in 1999 lol, 15 years ago. I have a few bets for this game. Since Liverpool will also miss a couple of defensive minded players I'll take Liverpool to win and both teams to score. Expect something like 2-1, 3-1 scoreline. Odds are nice. Medium stakes! Liverpool to score in both halfs. Odds around 2,40! Small stakes. Liverpool often opens up the score, Everton will likely respond so in the 2th half their will be space at the back to exploit. Over 1.5 goals at HT. Odds around 2,40 are great for me! Small stakes. Both will play for a win here looking at the table and with some defensive issues I expect goals! Home win with medium stakes too! Odds around 1.85-1,90! Goodluck!
Amazing game of football. They totally dominated the match, unlucky for Everton Lukaku got injured but Liverpool was on fire as expected. Without Distin Everton had great problems at the back. Their missings were too big imo! Anyways, 3 out of 4 great profit!