Liverpool v Everton > Tuesday January 28th

Aidymac

Re: Liverpool v Everton > Tuesday January 28th Liverpool v Everton sure throws up some fantastic stats Two teams lead all of Europe in home performance Liverpool and Man City. Both have 9 1st half home wins , but Liverpool have scored 19 and conceded 2 goals They have been powerhouse 1st half performers. Liverpool have not been nearly as good in the 2nd half of games (mainly because they have been 2 or more ahead and taken their foot off). 2nd half they have lost 3 , to weakish teams (Cardiff, Crystal Palace and Southampton ... ok Saints were playing their seasons best at the time). Everton have really odd away 1st half stats. They have not won a 1st half away, drawing 8 and losing 2. Their goal production is terrible, scoring just 1 first half goal in 10 away games. This is ridiculous for a team that has top 4 champions league ambitions. Second half they are much better , scoring 12 goals with a w4 d5 l1 conceding 7. Combine this with a Liverpool team that is on the back foot. Their tactics were crap against Villa and they were lucky to get a draw. In the FA cup they won, but were shown up often by a lower ranked team that passed it through them. Better finishing in that game, would have cost them a goal or two. They won't get away with this in the EPL. Losing Lucas and Johnson makes a massive difference to the way they set up. So initially the one bet that really stands out for me is HT LIVERPOOL FT DRAW at crazy odds of 15 on bet365 and as high as 17 on betvictor is definitely worth betting 1 unit. ( I like this onto Norwich v Newcastle HT DRAW FT Newcastle you get about 100-1 which is a nice price)

Re: Liverpool v Everton > Tuesday January 28th For me, stats mean absolutely nothing in a big derby like this, out the window they go. The big thing here and it is very important is Liverpool's shortage of defenders. Agger, Sakho, Jose Enrique, Johnson and Flanagan are all out. The back line could be Skrtel, Toure, Cissokho and Kelly? Very weak on the flanks regardless of what they put out. Another big factor is Lucas is out, so that will make them even more vulnerable. Although Barkley is out and he is a huge loss for Everton as he would have cleaned up in the hole with Lucas out. Anyways, Liverpool are too short for me, I am very happy to back the draw at 29/10 with Bet Victor. Good luck with your bets. :hope

Re: Liverpool v Everton > Tuesday January 28th Both sides have numerous injury concerns, neither side has a large squad but the missing players for Everton would be a big concern, Martinez on the injuries; "We've got a group of six players that we need to assess. They're carrying a few knocks and injuries. Phil Jagielka had to come off at half-time against Stevenage and we have Sylvain Distin, Antolin Alcaraz, Seamus Coleman, Steven Pienaar and Ross Barkley. “We're doubtful they can make the derby, but they're not far away so maybe someone has a chance.” Apparently Distin and Jagielka are more likely to be fit and now new signing - and man mountain - Traore comes into the mix although it seems unlikely he will get the nod ahead of Lukaku. Liverpool were dire against Villa and struggled all game with the pace on the break, with them also having numerous problems at the back both teams to score would appear the obvious bet, Suarez and Sturridge will create numerous chances and Everton have more than enough ability going forward to cause a patched up backline problems. This bet would have come in in 4 of Liverpool's last 5 home PL games and 4 of Everton's last 5 away PL games. The actual outcome of the game looks too difficult to call for me. Both Teams to Score - 1.61 - ladbrokes

Re: Liverpool v Everton > Tuesday January 28th Oviedo is also out, Both teams with missings but Skrtel and Toure are a decent duo. The flanks are maybe a bit weak but Cissokho should do fine. Is deulofeu still out too? I expect a great game of football, Both to score is very likely though but I think this Liverpool side has so much threat upfront, they look unstoppable at some points especially with Sturridge back. His finishing skills are amazing! Liverpool's probable will be : Mignolet, Kelly, Skrtel, Toure, Cissokho, Gerard, Henderson, Coutinho, Sterling, Suarez, Sturridge. Still pretty strong imo! Everton also has his own concerns and especially in midfield with Barkley out [amazing player for Everton this year] Pienaar and Coleman too. Big blows it's worse than the missing of Lucas in the middle of the park. I hope for Everton that Distin and Jagielka are both fit otherwise I see them struggle big time away at Liverpool. Too many missings if you ask me. We have to wait a bit, dont expect that the odds will drop even more. They are always capable of scoring a goal, that's not the point at all but I expect Liverpool to score atleast 2 here. Everton are on a decent run unbeaten in their last 6 games but if you look closely at their fixtures than 4-2-0 is not amazing. Ofcourse you have to win those games and that's not easy but they've played : Southampton at home, Stoke away, QPR at home, Norwich at home, Westbrom away and now stevenage away. Not the greatest teams and I expect Everton to loose a game soon and this is the right time for me. These teams met earlier in the season and also goals were on the cards. 3-3 it ended but I expect Pool to win this one. Odds are not great but with these missings for Everton I think they will lack creativity to open up Pool and to reach their strikers well. With a full squad I would never touch Liverpool with these odds cause Everton played some great games this season but now I'll take my chances. The last time Everton won this fixture was in 1999 lol, 15 years ago. I have a few bets for this game. Since Liverpool will also miss a couple of defensive minded players I'll take Liverpool to win and both teams to score. Expect something like 2-1, 3-1 scoreline. Odds are nice. Medium stakes! Liverpool to score in both halfs. Odds around 2,40! Small stakes. Liverpool often opens up the score, Everton will likely respond so in the 2th half their will be space at the back to exploit. Over 1.5 goals at HT. Odds around 2,40 are great for me! Small stakes. Both will play for a win here looking at the table and with some defensive issues I expect goals! Home win with medium stakes too! Odds around 1.85-1,90! Goodluck!

Re: Liverpool v Everton > Tuesday January 28th 3pts Over 3.5 goals 13/8 Coral With questions over the defensive cores on both sides in terms of injuries and the quality both sides have when they attack I think we’ll see some goals here. The reverse fixture finished 3-3 in a thrilling game at Goodison Park earlier in the season and while I wouldn’t commit to their being six goals again this time around I think the odds on over 3.5 goals are just a shade too high here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/liverpool-vs-everton-betting-crucial-derby-can-be-full-of-goals-at-anfield-on-tuesday-night

Re: Liverpool v Everton > Tuesday January 28th

Liverpool v Everton sure throws up some fantastic stats Two teams lead all of Europe in home performance Liverpool and Man City. Both have 9 1st half home wins , but Liverpool have scored 19 and conceded 2 goals They have been powerhouse 1st half performers. Liverpool have not been nearly as good in the 2nd half of games (mainly because they have been 2 or more ahead and taken their foot off). 2nd half they have lost 3 , to weakish teams (Cardiff, Crystal Palace and Southampton ... ok Saints were playing their seasons best at the time). Everton have really odd away 1st half stats. They have not won a 1st half away, drawing 8 and losing 2. Their goal production is terrible, scoring just 1 first half goal in 10 away games. This is ridiculous for a team that has top 4 champions league ambitions. Second half they are much better , scoring 12 goals with a w4 d5 l1 conceding 7. Combine this with a Liverpool team that is on the back foot. Their tactics were crap against Villa and they were lucky to get a draw. In the FA cup they won, but were shown up often by a lower ranked team that passed it through them. Better finishing in that game, would have cost them a goal or two. They won't get away with this in the EPL. Losing Lucas and Johnson makes a massive difference to the way they set up. So initially the one bet that really stands out for me is HT LIVERPOOL FT DRAW at crazy odds of 15 on bet365 and as high as 17 on betvictor is definitely worth betting 1 unit. ( I like this onto Norwich v Newcastle HT DRAW FT Newcastle you get about 100-1 which is a nice price)
everton won first half last prem away game at west brom

Re: Liverpool v Everton > Tuesday January 28th Where did you get the odds for HT draw FT Newcastle at 100/1???

Liverpool v Everton sure throws up some fantastic stats Two teams lead all of Europe in home performance Liverpool and Man City. Both have 9 1st half home wins , but Liverpool have scored 19 and conceded 2 goals They have been powerhouse 1st half performers. Liverpool have not been nearly as good in the 2nd half of games (mainly because they have been 2 or more ahead and taken their foot off). 2nd half they have lost 3 , to weakish teams (Cardiff, Crystal Palace and Southampton ... ok Saints were playing their seasons best at the time). Everton have really odd away 1st half stats. They have not won a 1st half away, drawing 8 and losing 2. Their goal production is terrible, scoring just 1 first half goal in 10 away games. This is ridiculous for a team that has top 4 champions league ambitions. Second half they are much better , scoring 12 goals with a w4 d5 l1 conceding 7. Combine this with a Liverpool team that is on the back foot. Their tactics were crap against Villa and they were lucky to get a draw. In the FA cup they won, but were shown up often by a lower ranked team that passed it through them. Better finishing in that game, would have cost them a goal or two. They won't get away with this in the EPL. Losing Lucas and Johnson makes a massive difference to the way they set up. So initially the one bet that really stands out for me is HT LIVERPOOL FT DRAW at crazy odds of 15 on bet365 and as high as 17 on betvictor is definitely worth betting 1 unit. ( I like this onto Norwich v Newcastle HT DRAW FT Newcastle you get about 100-1 which is a nice price)

And just off the very top of my head scored in the first half at Man C too. Best not let facts get in the way though :) Sent from my GT-I9300 using PL Forum
Neil's data obviously didn't take into account the last Prem away game against West Brom, the 1 first half goal they scored as he notes was otherwise against Man City, if you like we can say they have only scored in the first 40 minutes once in away games this season! The point still stands for me, it's not something I would have looked at in terms of analysing previous performances but for a side that is decent - 1 away loss in 11 - like Everton to have only scored in the first half of two of those games in slightly odd and points to them getting going later in matches, if you're looking for a decent priced bet in this game you could certainly do worse, the goal bets in this game - which are the obvious ones to look at - are pretty poorly priced.

everton won first half last prem away game at west brom
Yes, my BAD :spank. I made the post before my database got updated ;) So just 2 goals for Everton in 11 away 1st half games, One against Man City and the other against WBA. They have the second worst goals per game average in away 1st half European football (Rio Ave are the worst). Derby or no Derby you can't ignore the stats completely and I am still happy to go long shot (htft Liverpool/Draw) here for very small stakes.

Hello everybody , i wanna know if i can find in bookies the bet: "Everton to not score to 1st mn at 28/29/30mn ?" thank you
I am not sure I understand what you are asking . Everton not to score until the 30th minute ?

Re: Liverpool v Everton > Tuesday January 28th My two cents; Match Odds In a nutshell, the bookies have shown Liverpool far too much respect here by chalking them up at around the 5/6 mark against an Everton side that has finished above them for the last 2 seasons and has only lost 2 league games this campaign. My tissue (based on the last season and half worth of data) has Liverpool at 11/8, the draw at 9/4 and Everton at 12/5, taking into account the bookies margin I expected to see Liverpool at a shade of odds against. Given the above, the draw and Everton are overpriced. Recommended Bet Everton +0.25 @ 11/8 Bet365 Goals Matches at Anfield have averaged 2.9gpg since August 2012, with the hosts being responsible for 2.1 of those. Away from Goodison Evertons matches average 2.3gpg with Everton responsible for 1.2. Running those numbers through my spreadsheet gives me a goal expectation of 2.8 with Over 2.5 coming out at 10/11 with the Unders 11/10. The last 5 derbies at Anfield have averaged 2.0gpg. It is possible that the bookies have overreacted to the free-flowing 3-3 draw at Goodison earlier in the season, but I also need to consider Everton's clear philosphy change under Martinez that may not yet be fairly reflected by my spreadsheet. Taking all into consideration, a defeat for either side here will severly impact that sides chances of a Champions League place so it may pay to swim against the tide on this one. Recommended Bet Under 2.5 Goals @ 29/20 Betvictor

Re: Liverpool v Everton > Tuesday January 28th @evertonboy - I was with you before they came out with the injury list. Dont you think defensive injuries at both ends should make your price on the overs change? Regarding the liverpool odds, initially I thought they were short too but I think everton's injuries at the back could well be worse then pools cos toure and skrtel are still decent defenders, where as half-fit heitinga (probably his last game too for the club), with coleman and pienaar out, those are bigger blows. Hence, I think the bookies have the odds spot on here.

Re: Liverpool v Everton > Tuesday January 28th I'd be surprised if both Jagielka and Distin didn't make it tonight, also John Stones has looked quite impressive when called upon so I'd have no qualms with him starting with (preferbly) Jagielka or Distin. If Colemans ruled out anf both Jags and Distin make it, I'd expect Stones at right-back over Hibbert. I wouldn't read too much into Liverpools defensive injuries, Toure seems to be first choice when fit and Skrtel isn't a bad replacement for Agger. I know Johnson is out but don't particularly rate him as a defender.

I am not sure I understand what you are asking . Everton not to score until the 30th minute ?
NO its Everton not to score between 1st to 30th mn
Ladbrokes are offering 21/10 on Time Of First Everton Goal to be in the second half. The more conservative option would be WillHill's 21/20 on 30+.
Im afraid of an no goals of Everton .... Its why i want bet on "Everton dont score between 1st to 30th"

NO its Everton not to score between 1st to 30th mn Im afraid of an no goals of Everton .... Its why i want bet on "Everton dont score between 1st to 30th"
Think the best you will do here is bet365 who offer 59th minute as the line, Everton goal before 59min 1.83 or Everton goal after 59:00 1.83. Hills have the more risky Everton to score 1st and Goal time after 31mins at 5.0.

Re: Liverpool v Everton > Tuesday January 28th Liverpool can score against anybody with Suarez and Sturridge, i think we all agree on that. Then there is Everton playing a direct playing style with wingers, that is something that Liverpool dislikes.Just look at last saturday. So goals seem the way to go.

Re: Liverpool v Everton > Tuesday January 28th Bookings I'm going to suggest swimming against another tide here folks... This season Liverpool are averaging 31 booking points at home and Everton are averaging 38 away from home, whilst Martin Atkinson averages 37 booking points (with only 3 red cards in the last 40 Prem games). The two sides sit 1st and 5th in the Fair Play league. The last 5 Anfield derby have produced booking points of 30, 50, 30, 110 & 20. The game at Goodison did however produce 70 so that is a concern. Recommended Bet Under 41 Booking Points @ 9/5 Sportingbet

Thanks guys , but all your bets cant be win if Everton not score in match, no? I want a bet who are win if Everton hasn't scored until the 30th and even if they dont score after? it s not possible ? thanks
I think the only real option you have here is too lay Everton for 1st 30 mins then trade out, not sure how much market would move though

Thanks guys , but all your bets cant be win if Everton not score in match, no? I want a bet who are win if Everton hasn't scored until the 30th and even if they dont score after? it s not possible ? thanks
Other option is to lay Everton in "next goal" market on betfair for 1st 30 mins again its all about the price movement