** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Ligue 2 > January 17th - 20th

Re: Ligue 2 > January 17th - 20th Didn't saw the games on saturday but great picks especially the arles game, spot on mate! For today metz -1 looks fair to me around evens. Creteil is struggeling on the road constantly while metz is a fortress on their own ground. They've beaten the handicap several times against better teams than creiteil while the away side suffered some heavy defeats away aswell. Metz is really aiming for the championship this year and this is a must win for them. Creteil will be under a huge amount of pressure no doubt about that. Just hope things will come our way and metz finds an early goal. That should help in a positive way! D.sakho metz striker is a key player this season, he often scores te winning goal and already netted 12 times. I fancy him to get on the scoresheet tonight. I have 4 bets for this game. the first 3 picks for 3 units! D.sakho anytime goalscorer! Metz to keep a cleansheet! For 2.10) 5 cleansheets in the last 5 home games) creteil often scores a goal but I rate metz defense good enough! Metz -1 for 2.30! (Great odds) metz home win around 1.50 for 7 units. Goodluck all!

Re: Ligue 2 > January 17th - 20th Unbelievable result bookies just love us for this. That penalty and red card ruined all the bets. Without that decision most of the bets would have won for sure. Creteil couldn't even score a goal against 10 men. Metz still were the better side so unlucky again. Again a title contender fails at home against such poor travellers. Monday night draw strikes again in ligue 2!

Re: Ligue 2 > January 17th - 20th You said it Senk. The pitch also had a massive affect on this game, rain had clearly made it very slow which didn't suit Metz at all. But it was the red card & penalty which ruined the game. It wasn't even a foul so to get as double punishment like that was so harsh. Real shame because I'm almost certain Metz would've won something like 2-0 had this not occurred, they had started the 2nd half so well. Hate it when a shocking refereeing decision has such a big affect on a match, & sods law I had 7 units on here too when it really mattered. My poor luck even rolling over into Ligue 2 now, easily my lowest point of the season is this, when it rains it fucking pours

Re: Ligue 2 > January 17th - 20th Just unreal, metz screwed me big time had them in some combos too and all other bets won! It always goes like this, that's the "luck" factor when it comes to betting. I'm betting soccer for about 6 years now, but one thing keeps frustrating me so badly and that's the fact poor/wrong decisions by refs and late goals against my teams happens atleast 3 times more than the other way around.. And that feels so unfair because it should be equal don't know why but it just happens way more often against me than in my advantage. Just badluck I guess really fcks me up :D Anyways, no worries we will strike back! Cup in midweek is pretty hard so I think it's wise to wait for the upcoming weekend. OL lyon seems interesting on some sort of handicap at first glance. They are hitting top form again and have to be way too strong at home against Evian who will miss their important forward M.Sougou! Lyon is thankfully not Rennes. ;) Cheers.

Re: Ligue 2 > January 17th - 20th Keep your chin up Meatman,i went through a terrible run of bad luck a few months ago,amazing things going against me,94th min pens,bad misses,keepers sent off and this went on for 15 bets in a row.I honestly thought i was cursed and then all of a sudden it flipped and went on a roll.The bad times make the good times sweeter.

Re: Ligue 2 > January 17th - 20th Cheers Jonny. tbh I have few concerns in Ligue 2 anyway, I only lost 6 units on this round thanks to tonight's loser, which was easily explainable as to why it happened. Unfortunately my issues of Ligue 1 are a different matter completely. I'll be back winning soon on a consistent basis that's for sure, too good not to be

Re: Ligue 2 > January 17th - 20th

Meatman - Is there anywhere you can read the match reports for Ligue 2 - I don't mind if they are in French but I have search everywhere and cant find anything at all? Surely there is something similar to the BBC sport webpage in France?
try the official club websites mate