Arsenal v Fulham > Saturday January 18th

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row1] [TD=class: firstColumn]Arsenal v Fulham (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]16[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.96 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Arsenal v Fulham > Saturday January 18th a bit funny... every other season, then arsenal were relatively weaker side, they time at time produced those 5 and 7 goal thrillers... they only have put 4 past norwich at home ( 4 - 1 ) ... i think arsenal will be in good mood and good condition to fire again at least 3 or 4... as fulham has worst conceded goal record in a league - 24.. and they just sometimes don`t play if they feel like loosing before game, really ! does anyone else have noticed , that fulham put effort only in games where they can get something out of it? ramsay might be back and give some lift for arsenal... i`ll go arsenal - 2 @ 2.62 with paddypower, medium, but crafty bet :)

Re: Arsenal v Fulham > Saturday January 18th This fixture has ended in a draw 3 out of the last 5 seasons. Theres nothing worse then backing a home win and watching while the away team parks 11 men behind the ball and the home dominance fails to break them down. Fulham have centre half and captain Hangeland back from long term injury, playing his first game back on Tuesday night. I'd just be concerned about Fulham trying to do what Cardiff almost done on New Years Day and play for the 0-0 draw. Hopefully i am completely wrong and the Gunners do what is expected.

Re: Arsenal v Fulham > Saturday January 18th don`t see fulham making 0 - 0 at emirates... here is some stats for this game http://www.squawka.com/news/2014/01/16/arsenal-v-fulham-why-the-gunners-will-blow-the-cottagers-away/2014011655226 and other thing is ... ramsey is out for this game, but there is plenty firepower on a bench anyway... ox, podolski, rosicky.. expecting almost the same statrting XI as against villa - montreal as gibs comes in ..

Re: Arsenal v Fulham > Saturday January 18th

don`t see fulham making 0 - 0 at emirates... here is some stats for this game http://www.squawka.com/news/2014/01/16/arsenal-v-fulham-why-the-gunners-will-blow-the-cottagers-away/2014011655226 and other thing is ... ramsey is out for this game, but there is plenty firepower on a bench anyway... ox, podolski, rosicky.. expecting almost the same statrting XI as against villa - montreal as gibs comes in ..
Ramsey is fit to play, not sure he will start though.

Re: Arsenal v Fulham > Saturday January 18th I'm really tempted of 2nd Half with most goals for this game @ 1.95 with Bet365. Stats show for both sides that goals scored/conceded happened more times in second half, and if Fulham gonna plan to park the bus I could see Arsenal managing to score after tiring chances late game maybe. Don't have many team news as I don't follow Premiership very close, but suggestions would be welcomed :)

You are right Wenger confirmed that he won't play in his interview this afternoon' date=' prior to this every article I read suggested he would be fit to return.[/quote'] the same here, it`s just thursday`s press conference prior to weekend games confirmed it :) even though some players missing, don`t see arsenal slipping here again like last year, even likes of hull and sunderland put 10 past between them just recently and on return of hageland ... it`s not that easy not to play for a long time and then be thrown into action at emirates, for very tense pressure from arsenal.. i have arsenal to win... i have arsenal -1 and wanna try -2 here :) :hope

Re: Arsenal v Fulham > Saturday January 18th Source Mash up : OPTA Stats and whoscored Click on the individual teams under team news for a whole array of stats Arsenal v Fulham · Fulham have never won away at Arsenal in any competition, losing 22 of the 27 visits to the Gunners. They have, however, drawn the last two. · Darren Bent has scored eight goals in his last 10 appearances in all competitions against Arsenal, including five in the last four. · Olivier Giroud and Lukas Podolski have both scored three goals in three Barclays Premier League appearances against Fulham. · There have been four red cards in the last six Premier League meetings between these London rivals, but all of them have come at Craven Cottage. · This match will be Arsenal's 200th Premier League London derby (W103 D55 L41 F338 A190) and their 100th on home soil (W58 D25 L16 F184 A91). They have averaged more points per game (1.83) from London derbies than any other team, while only Palace (0.90) have averaged fewer per match than Fulham (0.93). · Arsenal have kept seven clean sheets in their last eight games in all competitions at the Emirates Stadium, conceding just one goal in the other match during this run. · Fulham have allowed 133 shots on target this season, more than any other club in the Premier League. · Arsenal can match their best run of the season with a win in this game (five wins in a row). · This would be the 19th time Arsenal have won 5+ Premier League games in a row. · Arsenal have played 39 through balls this season (a joint-high with Liverpool), Fulham have played only eight. Team News Arsenal · Arsenal's 2-1 win over Aston Villa lifted them back to the summit of the Premier League and they'll be keen to cement their place at the top of the table. · The Gunners have a number of injury concerns, with Abou Diaby, Yaya Sanogo, Theo Walcott, Nicklas Bendtner, Tomas Rosicky, Nacho Monreal and Mikel Arteta out through injury. · Aaron Ramsey could make the bench, while Thomas Vermaelen is a doubt. Lukas Podolksi may come in for Santi Cazorla. Fulham · Fulham welcomed Maarten Stekelenburg and Brede Hangeland back from injury against Norwich in the FA Cup on Tuesday and are expected to come back into the starting XI against Arsenal. · Matthew Briggs is Fulham's only injury problem. · With the exception of Hangeland, Fulham could name an unchanged side from the XI that took on Sunderland. Prediction Arsenal have never lost a home game to Fulham in all competitions and a win here would see them keep their place at the top of the Premier League. Fulham will be buoyed by their recent trips to the Emirates, drawing on their previous 2 trips to Arsenal. The Cottagers have won only 3 games on the road this season and it's expected that Arsenal will come away with all 3 points. Prediction score 3-1

This fixture has ended in a draw 3 out of the last 5 seasons. Theres nothing worse then backing a home win and watching while the away team parks 11 men behind the ball and the home dominance fails to break them down. Fulham have centre half and captain Hangeland back from long term injury, playing his first game back on Tuesday night. I'd just be concerned about Fulham trying to do what Cardiff almost done on New Years Day and play for the 0-0 draw. Hopefully i am completely wrong and the Gunners do what is expected.
:eyes:eyes:eyes

Re: Arsenal v Fulham > Saturday January 18th another 2 - 0... every second game... very disappointed here, comes fulham, with worst defense in whole league, with some newbie as cb, barely 18 ... and another 2 - 0... well at least i have arsenal in accas and -1 still got me something ..