England > Weekend > FA Trophy 3rd Round Jan 11

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 11 January 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Aldershot Town v Guiseley (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4/6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 14/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.68 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Cambridge United v Luton Town (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 12/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 19/10 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Eastleigh v Dover Athletic (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 10/3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.66 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Grimsby Town v Maidenhead United (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4/11 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13/2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]108.39 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Havant & Waterlooville v Ebbsfleet United (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7/5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.60 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hungerford Town v Gosport Borough (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 21/10 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.10 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Lincoln City v North Ferriby United (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1/1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.44 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Tamworth v Chorley (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 10/3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.76 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: England > Weekend > FA Trophy 3rd Round Jan 11 Sporting Index are offering Lincoln City at 0.6 to buy against Ferriby tomorrow. That'll do for me, even though they have some defensive question marks going into this one, with Sean Newton among the potentially crocked. Lincoln will surely not be lacking in confidence after a decent turnaround in form and a more attacking approach. Ferriby are having their best ever season, topping the Conny North and claiming some big scalps along the way, but they must make do without Anthony Wilson, their most powerful and creative forward by some margin.

Re: England > Weekend > FA Trophy 3rd Round Jan 11

Sporting Index are offering Lincoln City at 0.6 to buy against Ferriby tomorrow. That'll do for me' date=' even though they have some defensive question marks going into this one, with Sean Newton among the potentially crocked. Lincoln will surely not be lacking in confidence after a decent turnaround in form and a more attacking approach. Ferriby are having their best ever season, topping the Conny North and claiming some big scalps along the way, but they must make do without Anthony Wilson, their most powerful and creative forward by some margin.[/quote'] I was thinking Ferriby might be some value at 3.75 (Pinnacle) but now I'm not so sure.

We're probably going to be a good deal stronger tomorrow than we were against Wrexham too because we have players coming back from injury who need game time. Anthony Charles' date=' Solomon Taiwo and Jon Shaw are all almost certain to play most of the game while the squad players like Ferdinand, Viana, Whalley, Cullen etc etc should all get decent time on the pitch. Money seems obsessed by Luton at the minute so I doubt we'll catch Cambridge off guards like we did Wrexham but we'll certainly have a team out which is capable of winning.[/quote'] Yes the Money and Luton thing is the one thing that concerns me but if he thinks about it he is better off losing tomorrow than winning.

I was thinking Ferriby might be some value at 3.75 (Pinnacle) but now I'm not so sure.
When the draw was made they would have been great value but there has been a bit of a momentum shift at Lincoln, and Wilson missing is key for me. Having said that, it could be a makeshift Lincoln defence again and any confidence they have is newly minted and as deep as pond ice. Ferriby are still tough opponents - I have much respect for them, and was recommending them for a play-off spot in the summer antepost threads.

MP Louis - apologies if I put you off Ferriby today. Perhaps a good job Wilson wasn't playing otherwise they might have got into double figures. A horrible loss for me on that trade.
No need to apologise - I always appreciate your insight :ok (I do have a preference for local derbies, and I noticed this was a 'derby' type game, and that Ferriby were going well, and had thrashed Woking in the last round - that's why I was looking at it). A Grimsby fan I know who knows a bit about both clubs tipped Lincoln too. I probably would have backed them myself if I could have done it in-play, but I was struggling to find anyone covering the game in-play, as is often the case with minor league games on a Saturday.

Re: England > Weekend > FA Trophy 3rd Round Jan 11 what do people think about Luton v Cambridge FA Cup replay. I lost a lot of money on luton, when cambridge came back to draw when 2 goals down. But I think Luton will be up for it at home but more importantly I think Money might rest a few here. He needs to catch up with Luton in the league and needs to get out of the cup soon. Any thoughts ADDPEA, SHIPS and others who follow the lower leagues much appreciated?

what do people think about Luton v Cambridge FA Cup replay. I lost a lot of money on luton, when cambridge came back to draw when 2 goals down. But I think Luton will be up for it at home but more importantly I think Money might rest a few here. He needs to catch up with Luton in the league and needs to get out of the cup soon. Any thoughts ADDPEA, SHIPS and others who follow the lower leagues much appreciated?
Thats what I thought on Saturday and to be fair to Cambridge they clearly were very up for it to get it back to 2 all, indeed it sounded like they were the better team. I would imagine the teams will be fairly similar to Saturday and after getting burnt on Saturday I am leaving the game well alone.

Thats what I thought on Saturday and to be fair to Cambridge they clearly were very up for it to get it back to 2 all' date=' indeed it sounded like they were the better team. I would imagine the teams will be fairly similar to Saturday and after getting burnt on Saturday I am leaving the game well alone.[/quote'] We're making changes. We'll be even younger. The likes of Howells, Ferdinand and Cullen are all likely to be left out with Saturday's game in mind. Still has confirmed a number of youth team players will start. As Wrexham can testify, that doesn't necessarily mean we'll lose though.

We're making changes. We'll be even younger. The likes of Howells' date=' Ferdinand and Cullen are all likely to be left out with Saturday's game in mind. Still has confirmed a number of youth team players will start. As Wrexham can testify, that doesn't necessarily mean we'll lose though.[/quote'] Fair enough it was only a guess. Throw into the fact that Cambridge have struggled away all season and like I say its a game to leave well alone.