** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Iran pro league 3/1/2014

Esteghlal Khuzestan X Foolad Khozestan , I saw in bet365 Foolad Khozestan dnb @ 1.83 , This game will be in Foolad Khozestan stadium as both teams share same stadium and for sure Foolad Khozestan stronger and should win this game for me , Fair odds should be something like Foolad Khozestan -0.5 @ 2.10 BUT SURE NOR DNB , they play home here

Re: Iran pro league 3/1/2014 u are welcome man , I wish I can write lots as I have lots of good bets on those Asian leagues but I have only one hand and hard to write like other people . but I stll can manage sometimes :) so gl for us

• 6 months later...

Re: Iran pro league 3/1/2014 Hello Friend / My English is not good! Sorry Today the first week of the Iranian Premier League Teraktor-Sazi -: - Foolad Khuzestan Foolad Khuzestan win of draw ------------------------------------------------------------------ Rah-Ahan -: - Esteghlal Rah-Ahan win of draw Due to the transfer of the player and team workouts before the season starts and the margins of the media / Good luck / English typing argument, but I do not know too much! Sorry Type of help /translate google