** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

betfair tourney

Osesame

Re: betfair tourney The password SIXPAK also works for the £20,000 FREEROLL tomorrow 3pm Thanks as I was just going to post if anyone new it :) Also does anywhere have lists of league table type stats where you can check how players have performed in online tourny's ie Betfair. Or maybe just to see how you have done yourself. Finally i fuond a link for some software that anylsed the hand by hand text you can get at the table and let's you know how you are playing. Trouble is I lost the link??? Thanks in advance Mike

Re: betfair tourney Oh balls, I wish I saw this thread earlier. Hmmm.... When you open your account and play at least one BPO qualifier we will send you FREE a copy of the poker bible, Super System 2, by poker legend Doyle Brunson Well I'd like a 'free' copy but I'm not new to Betfair Poker so I don't think I'll get bugger all if I payed and played a BPO qualifier. ===== There's a final 'Masters Freeroll' over at Sporting Odds Poker on at 6:30pm where the last remaining 10 players will get a seat at the $20,000 March Masters on Sunday night. Registration starts over at Sporting Odds Poker at 4:30pm if anyone fancies it.

Re: betfair tourney UL norfolk :( Just had a lot of limpers on my SB...I thought they were all weak tbh and noone had limped in v early position so I thought it was time to step up to the buffet... So I raised the pot with 92s (lol) A guy called me :o - totally missed the flop, bet it anyway and he folded :lol Jez