Sunderland v Aston Villa > Wednesday January 1st

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row1] [TD=class: firstColumn]Sunderland v Aston Villa (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.76 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Sunderland v Aston Villa > Wednesday January 1st

wow' date=' aston villa 3.8. I'd take that any day. Sunderland are an appalling team at home and Villa aren't too bad away. Not sure why Sunderland are favoruites here ?[/quote'] Sunderland is unbeaten in their last four Premier League matches (3 drawn) while Villa lost four of last five and was out played by Swansea (1-1). Poyet seems to have the players respect and they perform better under his guidance. The good news is that benteke and Vlaar should be back though. If they were confirmed back would I agree that 3,5 + is tempting :)

Re: Sunderland v Aston Villa > Wednesday January 1st Any news regarding Benteke and Vlaar? Without Benteke Villa seemed toothless against organised defence.. This is pure unders for me at first glance and Sunderland DNB, but should Benteke be confirmed, i would have to rethink betting this game at all..

Re: Sunderland v Aston Villa > Wednesday January 1st Sunderland recall Steven Fletcher and Jack Colback after they both came off the bench to score in their 2-2 draw at Cardiff on Saturday, while Ondrej Celustka and Ji Dong-Won also start for the Black Cats. Christian Benteke is back up front for Aston Villa after missing three games because of a knee injury. Club captain Ron Vlaar also returns and comes in for the suspended Ciaran Clark. Sunderland XI: Mannone, Celustka, Bardsley, Diakite, Roberge, Cattermole ©, Ki, Colback, Ji, Giaccherini, Fletcher. Aston Villa XI: Guzan, Lowton, Vlaar, Baker, Luna, Westwood, Bacuna, Weimann, Delph, Agbonlahor, Benteke.

Re: Sunderland v Aston Villa > Wednesday January 1st

Any news regarding Benteke and Vlaar? Without Benteke Villa seemed toothless against organised defence.. This is pure unders for me at first glance and Sunderland DNB, but should Benteke be confirmed, i would have to rethink betting this game at all..
Hi, both Vlaar and Benteke are in the starting 11.