Fulham v West Ham > Wednesday January 1st

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row1] [TD=class: firstColumn]Fulham v West Ham (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.1[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.46 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Fulham v West Ham > Wednesday January 1st if wouldn`t arsenal game be at same time i would definitely watch this "clash of titans" :D to me it is hardest game to call of round, i would of went for fulham if not that 6 - 0 drubbing at hull last time out ?! as well as in first meeting this season, westham won comfortable 3 - 0 at home. lots have changed for this game though since. fulham last 4 games produced 20 goals :D and westhams last 4 produced 17 :D westham for this game have no recognized center-back, big sam in interview said : “Ultimately, it’s stopping goals in. We used to be great at it because we had all our defenders were fit, now we have to say to ourselves, ‘Look, it’s unlikely we’re going to keep a clean sheet so we’re going to have to at least score two to win the game’.”

as well as fulham will be eager to bounce back from 6 - 0 loss here, and neither team would be happy to finish this opportunity with 1 point. this is best chance for both teams to claim 3 points. i won`t jump over board with goals here, sometimes exact opposite happens , but i think there is strong case for over 2.5 @ 1.80 with paddypower, i`ll be happy to hit it with 10 % of my betting fund... cannot wait to see highlights and result for this game :D

Re: Fulham v West Ham > Wednesday January 1st

Chuda strange bankroll management betting 45 % of you bankroll in four matches?
yes :)... i`ll still will do another 15 % on live or maybe crystal p or sunderland or old trafford game... i have one post , it`s in totnham vs saints game, there is bit about my strategy of betting.... :) it`s interesting conversation there if you wanna scroll done and check :) besides this week there all there is in a football world, so more bets on epl and i believe they all are good calls so hopefully will kick start new year with a bang :)

Re: Fulham v West Ham > Wednesday January 1st Fulham - West Ham Premier League England Wednesday 1/1 16:00 Prediction: Fulham Odds: 2,45 Stake: 4/10 units Bookmaker: Ladbrokes Game review: Injury crisis in West Ham: "West Ham would be happy with a point against Fulham on New Year's Day, says assistant manager Neil McDonald" "With no fit recognised centre-back and attacking players such as Ricardo Vaz Te, Stewart Downing and Andy Carroll all missing West Ham are down to the bare bones" ""It looks as though they [Collins, Reid and Tomkins] are not going to be fit for the Fulham game, we will assess them ahead of the Forest game but it is more likely they will be involved in the Cardiff game," he said. "We have a few defensive problems and with the window coming up Sam is working non stop" ""We have three main centre halves injured at the moment" FULHAM away is not an easy game for any side, and we expect to see a fired up homeside reacting here after their humiliation away to Hull were they lost 6-0. West Ham clearly coming here playing for a draw, we don't think they will succeed.

yes :)... i`ll still will do another 15 % on live or maybe crystal p or sunderland or old trafford game... i have one post ' date=' it`s in totnham vs saints game, there is bit about my strategy of betting.... :) it`s interesting conversation there if you wanna scroll done and check :) besides this week there all there is in a football world, so more bets on epl and i believe they all are good calls so hopefully will kick start new year with a bang :)[/quote'] thanks i will have a look there good luck with your bets

Re: Fulham v West Ham > Wednesday January 1st Extract from Sam, [TABLE=width: 600, align: center] [TR] [TD=width: 550] It was a magnificent effort from the players who were fit on Saturday, playing two games in less than 48 hours. Two teams who went out to win a game of football and both went for it even though I’d have liked us to show a little more defensive resilience when we got to 3-2 and not let that one in almost immediately after we scored. Three goals and no win at home is disappointing but a valiant effort from the players. We know what the problems are, our problems are injuries. Injuries affect results and that’s a fact, not an excuse. We are trying our best with fantastic efforts against Arsenal and again against West Brom but I believe with just our central defensive players fit on Saturday we would have won the game. We need to recover these players as quickly as we can and get them back out on the field against Fulham and try to produce the resilience and desire they produced against West Brom to get a result there. The transfer window opens on 2 January and I want to sign at least two quality players. We want to do it as early as we possibly can but after six weeks of hard slog we haven't got anything definite to say someone's going to come on 2 January. All I can assure you is that we are continuing to work as hard as we possibly can. Bet - Under 2.5 goals [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Fulham v West Ham > Wednesday January 1st I really like statistics and have in my mind that Fulham is without a draw from 17 matches, so here i will be looking for split the points. West Ham looks like a good opponent for this type of bet. Of course with small stake couse betting for a draw is always risky. My prediction - 1-1 FT.

if wouldn`t arsenal game be at same time i would definitely watch this "clash of titans" :D to me it is hardest game to call of round, i would of went for fulham if not that 6 - 0 drubbing at hull last time out ?! as well as in first meeting this season, westham won comfortable 3 - 0 at home. lots have changed for this game though since. fulham last 4 games produced 20 goals :D and westhams last 4 produced 17 :D westham for this game have no recognized center-back, big sam in interview said : “Ultimately, it’s stopping goals in. We used to be great at it because we had all our defenders were fit, now we have to say to ourselves, ‘Look, it’s unlikely we’re going to keep a clean sheet so we’re going to have to at least score two to win the game’.”

as well as fulham will be eager to bounce back from 6 - 0 loss here, and neither team would be happy to finish this opportunity with 1 point. this is best chance for both teams to claim 3 points. i won`t jump over board with goals here, sometimes exact opposite happens , but i think there is strong case for over 2.5 @ 1.80 with paddypower, i`ll be happy to hit it with 10 % of my betting fund... cannot wait to see highlights and result for this game :D

Hello mate, where did you find the words of Big Sam on this match?