Punters Lounge VI

Jezza

Re: Punters Lounge VI ArrrGGghhh talk about jumping the gun, I see in the thread below you have already done this cheers billy! :o :o MrM anyone can join in its a good laugh - check the sticky at the top with the league in it for instructions on how to get set up for it, the entry is only 10 dollars. Jez

Re: Punters Lounge VI My family are driving 3hrs to see me on saturday (ho hum :lol ) so it all depends whats happening then I guess, but tbh I dont think its likely I will be there (if I can I will be tho!) Do you play elsewhere on the net at the moment MrM?

Re: Punters Lounge VI Yeah to be honest itd be a bit rich to just say hi and then go away to play poker as soon as they came! Maybe you could get them all to play with you, teamJez like. I play on Ladbrokes but hardly ever in cash games. I play loads of $3 and $5 tournies, for a combination of fun, to get experience and hopefully a bit of cash! I have played on the $25/$50 pot limit tables before though but I was getting a bit frustrated with just breaking even all the time. Im going to make a real concerted effort in a few months to have a go and getting a roll going though. As a low stakes player (me that is!) where would you recommend finding a good game other than laddies?