** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

NBA Thursday

Re: NBA Thursday Maybe I'm not as 'all-powerful' as I thought...I can lock threads, but can't seem to delete them! :@ :rollin Hate baseball, jj. Cannot for the life of me see how Americans think cricket is boring but sit for hours on end watching baseball! One, maybe 2 highlights a game...a great catch, or a great throw, and when you get even the best hitters coming out saying that they just aim for centre-field and hope for the best...hmmm. People do seem to make $$ on it, so all power to them, but it does seem fairly random to me. (Maybe the odd over/under bet when the wind comes into play...or some teams hit better against leftys than right handers etc, but I don't get it game in, game out.) And, yep...I do think Portland can win. They score against bad defensive teams, and Seattle not playing their best right now. :ok

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: NBA Thursday Taza it was WTFE that asked about the baseball, but it is nice to know, maybe I can become the resident expert for that sport, since you have the NBA spot:notworthy The best way to bet baseball is to always back dogs, just because the Yankees are playing are a dead cert @ 1/4 doesn't make them so, the season is that long that ALOT of big juicy priced dogs will win. But will educate people on th MLB when it starts.;) I am with you on POR plus on MEM and the over, and the LAK + 9.5. biggest night I have had for a while. Cheers JJ

Re: NBA Thursday memphis are losing and may lose. But a team who's bench is Gasol, Bonzi Wells, Stromile, Posey and Earl Watson is beyond deep. Easily the best bench in the Association. Probably better than the starting lineup they put out tonight. I still think they'll win.:tongue2 .

Re: NBA Thursday Oooppps! Sorry, WFTE! ahem....Hate baseball, WFTE. Cannot for the life of me see how Americans think cricket is boring but sit for hours on end watching baseball! One, maybe....:lol :lol Look forward to anyone giving us some baseball! I'll definately be taking notice. There are a lot of games I know, so, yeah, plenty of oppertunities to make some $$. Guys...my faith is in your hands....er, or something like that! :unsure Speaking of faith, Orlando is going to need a Good Friday miracle here. :spank

Re: NBA Thursday Man...How embarrassing was that? They were like a horny male greyhound...just happy to trail along behind...Then just went to water late. 18 TO's...and only 3 steals to 13....lack of depth really showed tonight. Sembach...Why do you even bother coming here? Really. Shouldn't you go and waste your time in your favourite forum, and stop wasting ours?...Or has it closed down because your mate is under investigation for actually receiving charity?

Re: NBA Thursday

im here for reading SANI's picks ! just think its funny with all your fine stats and shit ! Remeber Dino ? The one you knocked out of here, at least he showed us usefull stats, Winning stats !!! :loon
Shouldn't you go and waste your time in your favourite forum, and stop wasting ours?...Or has it closed down because your mate is under investigation for actually receiving charity? ;) Dude, follow who you want...But followers shouldn't be speakers, eh? :zzz

Re: NBA Thursday Well...I don't give a **** anymore how good/bad anyone's picks are here.... sani, oldbigead...ANYONE.. want to talk me through this one........ Portland 1 point down with 23 seconds left....Hold for the last shot with both Anderson and Stoudamire shooting well??...Miles 8-11 even!...Na....We'll let Abdul-Raheem throw up a shot with 13 ****ing seconds left!!! WTF??????? Not enough?...Na...Then 3 points down we'll run a play throw Joel (1-4 and 0-4 FT's, but a quality 4 TO's) Przy-****ing-billa and he can throw it away. PURE ****ING GENIUS!!!

Portland 1 point down with 23 seconds left....Hold for the last shot with both Anderson and Stoudamire shooting well??...Miles 8-11 even!...Na....We'll let Abdul-Raheem throw up a shot with 13 ****ing seconds left!!! WTF??????? Not enough?...Na...Then 3 points down we'll run a play throw Joel (1-4 and 0-4 FT's, but a quality 4 TO's) Przy-****ing-billa and he can throw it away. PURE ****ING GENIUS!!!
Sh... happens man. There's nothing else i can say.

Re: NBA Thursday I'm sorry but sticking up for Dino over Taza? Dino did my head in - he'd win a bet, then lose next 3 then come out claiming he had some new bloody system, then when that blew he'd start with another one claiming in past week he was like 15-2 or some crap then that system would mess up and he'd claim he had a new one. I'm glad he left, taza and sani are much better than him at tipping NBA, and to go with that they cut out all the bull that Dino always gave.

Re: NBA Thursday A word of sympathy for old bigead. I feel the pain of missing a big bet due to external factors, mostly commitments with other half/children/family. Some people just don't understand the annoyance we feel. 'It might have lost' they will say, but when you KNOW or feel you know you've got a winner, it can set you back. Just don't chase something today because you're annoyed at missing a big one. You will only end up more annoyed. Good luck mate.

I'm glad he left' date=' taza and sani are much better than him at tipping NBA, and to go with that they cut out all the bull that Dino always gave.[/quote'] I just want to thank you for saying something like that as it helps build my confidence. Btw. i'm developing this new system....... LOL

Re: NBA Thursday I feel your pain too, oldbigead....women just don't seem to understand at all do they? I've lived with my gf for nearly 5 years and she still gets crabby when I don't want to go to the supermarket this very second!! Apparently gambling isn't an honest way of making a living...but get them near a keno game or a slot machine......:@ kiko...I've got a funny feeling that Sembach and dino may well be one and the same ;) btw, I've dropped enough hints over the last 2 or 3 days...Anyone know how dino's charity donations are coming along? I'm sure he said he was donating 50% of system 42 winnings....Just wondering if he's received his first aid package. :lol

Re: NBA Thursday Lol @ sani and his new system!! And yeah - Sem is most likely one of Dino's rent boys, if not the man himself. No idea about his charity thing, think that was bull - i'd doubt very much he would do that. If so then he is more than a man than i expect, but i highly doubt it.