Everton v Southampton > Sunday December 29th

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]Everton v Southampton (13:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.85[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.72 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Everton v Southampton > Sunday December 29th Everton v Southampton @ 1.90 WillHill (5 Points) Everton have simply been fantastic this season and at home they are a match for anyone. They do have Howard and Barry out suspended but their squad is good enough to cope. Bar a top 6 side, I'd be happy to take this price on the Tofees at home to anyone. Southampton had a brilliant start to the season and I think we've now started to see them level out to their true position. That is a decent distance ahead of the bottom 10 but not quite up to the level of top 6 or even top 8 yet. They picked up a great win at Cardiff (albeit not a great side) on the weekend to end a winless streak Of 6 matches. Ultimately I've been massively impressed with Everrton and though Southampton will make it hard, I think the Toffees are still a level above them at them at the moment and will do enough to win. I was expecting to be seeing prices ranging from 1.72 - 1.80 here and as such I'm more than happy to take the 1.90 available.

Re: Everton v Southampton > Sunday December 29th Agree with the above. My tipping in the UK has been non existent this season and I could be wrong but Southampton seem to be being priced up quite favourably considering Everton are a strong home side. It's not just here, but at home all season - long term profit is the aim, and backing Southampton at the odds they've been all season demonstrates poor value IMO. They've not been good recently. A 3-0 win over a Cardiff side who seem to have hit the self destruct button won't sway me....

Re: Everton v Southampton > Sunday December 29th Everton have been incredibly hard to beat under Roberto Martinez but they'll face a big challenge against Southampton who like to raise their game against the top sides. Southampton have been playing better than results suggest after going through a series of very tough games and I believe they can a point here. Howard, Deulofeu and Barry miss out for Everton whilst Boruc, Schneiderlin and Wanyama are the important missings for Southampton. Key defender Lovren should return for Southampton as could Clyne and Osvaldo so we may see the return of the Clyne, Lovren, Fonte and Shaw defence which was so solid and important during Southampton's early season form. Both these sides like to draw especially when they face sides nearby in the table. Everton have drawn with Arsenal, Tottenham and Liverpool while Southampton have drawn with City, Newcastle, United and can count themselves a little unlucky not to get a point off Tottenham last week. Everton will likely have more possession but we may see Southampton field a full strength back four and they will not find it easy to score if that's the case, especially without the spark Deulofeu brings to the side. Everton missed him off the bench last time out against Sunderland and he really is a special player who can skip through a few challenges and make something out of nothing when things aren't going your sides way. Rodriguez and Lallana have been excellent this season and will cause Everton problems on the break. I was tempted to take the Everton win earlier but now that there's a good chance some key players are returning for the away side and the tendency for these sides to have really close games against those around them in the table I'm going to go for the draw here. 3pts Draw @ 3.7 Bet365

Re: Everton v Southampton > Sunday December 29th I just can't commit to Everton, after the outing against Sunderland. They are not a bad team, but something is just missing for me. I don't think they will walk all over Saints in what should be a tight match. My feeling is in football it is easier to defend than attack. This is true when teams are playing many games in a short period of time. It takes the edge of the offensive teams, and makes life easier for those teams that like to play on the break. This game has draw written all over it, and I fancy the 1-1 scoreline. Match result draw and both teams to score is 5.25 with stan james and I'll do this for 2 units

Re: Everton v Southampton > Sunday December 29th Everton have one great team this years with large reserve and i think they can take the game with Southampton after surprise lose last round. Also they have one of the best defence in league and this should be enought about away team when they come on Goodison Park. If we put more facts for this game we can say one more things Sout will come without 8 injured players + 1 red card for Morgan Shneiderlin last game.

Re: Everton v Southampton > Sunday December 29th Wow, odds are going up on Everton home win. Despite playing with 10 men, they could have won against Sunderland if they were able to beat Sunderland GK. Everton are deep enough for such schedules as they have a lot of quality players on their bench. I hope Barkley is going to start in the first 11 today, who has been impressive most of the time this season. Saints had a six games winless streak until the Cardiff match due to the difficult schedule. They often impress me with their performances but I don't think they are going to keep this till end of the season as they are not deep enough. They might find a goal against Everton today with their in-form strikers Rodriguez and Lambert, or perhaps Osvaldo. But I don't think they will be able to stop Everton today the team that deserves to finish in the top four spots this season. (honestly I'd like to see Everton in UCL next year instead of Chelsea). Backing Everton -0.5 in this one at 1.84 Sbobet.

Re: Everton v Southampton > Sunday December 29th This week smells to me like draws all the time but what can I say about this game is that Everton are favorites here. Barkley had been rested the last time against Sunderland playing small part in the second half. Everton were far better than Sunderland but lack of luck cost them defeat. On the other hand Southampton crashed Cardiff away from home but actually Cardiff didn`t deserve to lose by 3 goals. Jose Fonte is not in great form making costly mistakes all the time in the last games. He is playing all the time for this team but probably at the age of 30 playing 3 games in short period of time in a row will exhaust him. Also Lovern is coming back in the squad which is good news for Southampton. Also I would like to mention the fact that when Artur Boruc played Southampton conceded only 8 goals from August to December. Then suddenly team conceded another 8 goals only for 1 month and it is not over yet. Definately Boruc bring positive performance in this crucial games but without him I can`t see Southampton winning. Everton [email protected]

Re: Everton v Southampton > Sunday December 29th Both sides style of play is too play offensively and both are good enough to create chances. I expect a nice match with a lot of chances and several goals. Everton misses Howard due to suspension and Robles is certainly not as good as Howard. over 2,5 @1,89 4/10 ibcbet

Re: Everton v Southampton > Sunday December 29th Experiment on Corners on the basis of last 3 games. Everton Home game , last 3 corner counts 11 Sunderland 12 Fulham 9 Stoke Average of 11 Corners at Home games. Southampton away game corners 3 Cardiff 3 New Castle 4 Chelsea Average of 3 Corners at Away games Over 12 Corner : 2.25 @ Bet365.

Re: Everton v Southampton > Sunday December 29th

Experiment on Corners on the basis of last 3 games. Everton Home game , last 3 corner counts 11 Sunderland 12 Fulham 9 Stoke Average of 11 Corners at Home games. Southampton away game corners 3 Cardiff 3 New Castle 4 Chelsea Average of 3 Corners at Away games Over 12 Corner : 2.25 @ Bet365.
Bad one.