Hull City v Fulham > Saturday December 28th

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]Hull City v Fulham (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.15[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.50 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Hull City v Fulham > Saturday December 28th I´m again on Fulham +0.5. Playing not that bad against Norwich and i think the team are becoming more and more Moral. Also the Squad are better and fresher at the moment, that Hull´s squad is. The Squad from Hull is not deep enough and they have tonight a hard and fast Match against ManU. So i think this can be bad for this Match at Saturday. The Price is good for me: Fulham+0.5 @ 1.875 4/10 bet365

Re: Hull City v Fulham > Saturday December 28th Both teams struggling for points. Hull still above of the relegation spots, Fulham is in the dangerous zone but improved a bit in the last matches collecting 6 points in 4 matches. Defeats with Man City and Everton are not a shame. I predicted over 2.25 on the Hull - Man Utd simply because i thought Hull would give United a hard time. So for this match i think the same will happen...if they scored twice against United they should be able to score agains Fulham aswell. This is the kind of match that Steve Bruce knows that they must win in order to avoid relegation. However, Fulham as been improving lately, and the new coach seems to have changed things little bit. They still miss Hangeland and Senderos, but even without them they managed to beat Norwich in the last match. Berbatov may be back so they will have more power upfront. On the home side, the keeper Mcgregor will miss, also Meyler got a knock and will miss this one. Fulham with only 3 clean sheets out of 18, Hull with 5. Both teams with some missings, both coaches knowing their opposition is the type they should be able to beat...i can imagine an open match and i think any team may win...1-2, 2-1, 2-2... BTS 1.85 @ 188bet

Re: Hull City v Fulham > Saturday December 28th Hull v Fulham +0.5 @ 1.80 Bet365 (4 Points) Hull haven't won in their last 5 games and against a Fulham side improving under a new manager, I think it's worth opposing the Tigers. Hull do have a decent enough record at home and managed to record a great victory against Liverpool but they have also lost against the likes of Palace. Fulham were terrible under Jol and something clearly wasn't right but their performances have certainly improved since he left. They've still lost against the teams you would expect them to like Man City and Everton but the crucial point is that theyve started to get them against the teams around them. I just remain yet to be fully convinced by Hull and for my money, I would rather side with the double chance on Fulham.

Re: Hull City v Fulham > Saturday December 28th Both teams are not too strong, waiting for us off the fight. Team despite poor series look good in front of their home crowd. With Red Devils played well also had their chances. I personally recognize their failure for unlucky with how the game was a draw would have been fair. Away team recently won the last of Norwich, that is, not the strongest rival. I personally do not agree with previous speakers that suddenly start to play better because of the change manager. They won the game, but in my opinion this is not a team that scored as standard on their travels. I hope to break the hosts, because of MU were this close. HW @ 2.0 bah 5/10 GL

Re: Hull City v Fulham > Saturday December 28th Huge game that's for sure as a win for either side would be massive. I'm unsure of goals (under/over) as these games tend to go one of two ways - Both go for the win and create more than average, or both play a cautious nervy game not wanting to lose. Then you have the possibility that if one side scores they will shut up shop. I'd probably say if Hull score first they'd be the side I'd have the most confidence in keeping a clean sheet.

Re: Hull City v Fulham > Saturday December 28th Hull City - Fulham * Fulham - only once the Cottagers won the last game of the calendaristic year (in 2010 at Stoke City 2:0) * Hull City have won just two of 16 previous games in the Premier League, which took place in December (= 6-8). The Tigers have the worst average percentage scored points in this month of all Premier League (0.75) * This season, Fulham only three times could keep their doors shut - least of all other teams in the Premier League * Fulham missed at least one goal in each of the previous eight away league games (all 18 goals) * 23 of 93 goals of striker Dimitar Berbatov (25%) were in the December of Premier League matches - at least 10 more than in any other month. Dimitar Berbatov plays for Fulham * This season, Fulham received the first goal in the match 13 times - more than any in the Premier League

Re: Hull City v Fulham > Saturday December 28th LINE-UPS - Hull City v Fulham (1500 GMT) Hull: McGregor, Rosenior, Chester, Davies, Figueroa, Elmohamady, Livermore, Koren, Huddlestone, Boyd, Sagbo. Subs: Bruce, Meyler, Graham, Fryatt, McShane, Harper, Faye. Fulham: Stockdale, Zverotic, Hughes, Amorebieta, Riise, Sidwell, Karagounis, Dejagah, Kasami, Ruiz, Rodallega. Subs: Kacaniklic, Richardson, Boateng, Riether, David, Bent, Bettinelli. Referee: Robert Madley (West Yorkshire)

Re: Hull City v Fulham > Saturday December 28th wow, this is something incredible, really hard to understand. i didnt watch the game but i dont understand how Fulham managed to beat Norwich playing with Kasami and Taarabt upfront and leaving Ruiz, Dejagah, Rodallega on the bench...and today they play with this trio upfront and they have 2 shots on goal???

Re: Hull City v Fulham > Saturday December 28th

I´m again on Fulham +0.5. Playing not that bad against Norwich and i think the team are becoming more and more Moral. Also the Squad are better and fresher at the moment, that Hull´s squad is. The Squad from Hull is not deep enough and they have tonight a hard and fast Match against ManU. So i think this can be bad for this Match at Saturday. The Price is good for me: Fulham+0.5 @ 1.875 4/10 bet365
No Words for that.... Sorry