Hull City v Manchester United > Boxing Day

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]Hull City v Manchester United (12:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.61[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.80 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Hull City v Manchester United > Boxing Day A big factor here is Hull don't have a big squad like United. They are at home to Fulham on Sunday. So Steve Bruce has a limited amount of resources which he must utilise efficiently to take the most points he can from this busy period. Does he play his strongest team vs a resurgent Manchester United who are getting their swagger back? Or will he save his best for Fulham in what could be a crucial 3 points for them in the context of the season? I think if you say to Bruce, now look, Man Utd will beat you 3-0 on Boxing Day, but you will beat Fulham 1-0 on Sunday, then Steve Bruce is a happy guy.

Re: Hull City v Manchester United > Boxing Day That's a good point, because squad selection is key in this Christmas period before placing bets. You can almost compare these fixtures to Capital CUP games as squad rotation is used to the extreme. Man Utd have a game once again on Saturday, so I would assume that a near totally different side will play on Saturday. This goes for most teams.

Re: Hull City v Manchester United > Boxing Day 4pts Man Utd (-1AH) to beat Hull 2.06 BetVictor Despite all the injuries I think we’re seeing signs that Man Utd are finding their feet at long last and they won’t need to be anything special to beat a Hull side who are continuing to find scoring goals difficult. Hull have been game this season but at the end of the day you have to score goals, especially against a side like United who have goals in them even without their injuries. I think United will be too strong here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/hull-vs-man-utd-betting-man-utd-can-launch-themselves-back-into-the-title-picture-with-win-in-hull

Re: Hull City v Manchester United > Boxing Day Hull look very good at home. They have an excellent record. They have won 4 and drawn 4 1st half games but except for Liverpool, they have played the bottom half of the Premier league... Sunderland, West Ham, Cardiff, Norwich, Stoke , Crystal Palace , Villa So their home stats could be misleading.... They have only score two 2nd half goals, all of them in one game (against Liverpool) which is kind of crazy. 7 second half games they have not scored a goal !!!! Happy Taking the United win for 2 units but am also thinking HTFT Draw / Man United which is 3.6 to 1 on betvictor for 1 unit Quite like this game HTFT draw/Man United on to Man City HTFT win/win against liverpool. About 10 to 1

Re: Hull City v Manchester United > Boxing Day True that Hull has a good home record, but as neilovan said, beside Liverpool they played mid-table teams. Also agree TotoSchillacci about the squad rotation, however it is not only the Boxing day and the next match that matters, cause on the 1st January they go to Anfield. Ff Steve Bruce was asked if he would be happy collecting 3 points from this 3 matches i think he would say "No"...but if he was asked if he would be happy to collect 4, then probably he would say "Yes"... So, easy to say from which match would the extra point come from. I think Hull´s home form may be overestimated here and that´s why i believe that Man Utd will win this one, though i hate these odds. Man Utd seems to have created some momentum. Also think Hull City might get something out this match for the reasons i said before so im predicting something like 1-2, 1-3. Will play it safe and go with Over 2.25 1.826 @ Pinnacle

Re: Hull City v Manchester United > Boxing Day United will not lose here , with Rooney , Welbeck in form; this will not be tough for United. Also United has this very best chance to reduce the gap as they have mid level team playing next 3-4 game week where Other title contender has a relatively tough fixture. Rooney have not scored in last 4 fixture. Hope is that he will deliver this time. Its a risk here which i am willing to take. Going with United win 1.61 @ Bet365. Rooney to Score anytime 2.5 @ Bet365.

Re: Hull City v Manchester United > Boxing Day

Rooney have not scored in last 4 fixture. Hope is that he will deliver this time. Its a risk here which i am willing to take. Rooney to Score anytime 2.5 @ Bet365.
Young, Valencia, Wellbeck, Cleverly, Rooney , FLetcher Smalling, Evans Interesting line up. Rooney definitely going to pick up a goal playing in the space behind the front 3 Very strong running Man United midfield to counter a Hull 3-5-1 ? Good luck with Rooney scoring. Think you have a winner there:clap

Re: Hull City v Manchester United > Boxing Day I can't resist pointing out that the same arguments were all in evidence when Hull played home to Liverpool — in fact, I was one of the loudest in here pointing out that Hull's home form was overrated because of who they'd played. Then Hull went out and kicked Pool's ass. Just sayin'. I'm on the draw @ 4.13. I don't see any reason why Hull can't get a point here. Also, I don't believe in "momentum." If it applied to sport, winning teams would never lose, and losing teams would never win.

I can't resist pointing out that the same arguments were all in evidence when Hull played home to Liverpool — in fact, I was one of the loudest in here pointing out that Hull's home form was overrated because of who they'd played. Then Hull went out and kicked Pool's ass. Just sayin'. I'm on the draw @ 4.13. I don't see any reason why Hull can't get a point here. Also, I don't believe in "momentum." If it applied to sport, winning teams would never lose, and losing teams would never win.
I deserved a lot better there.

Happy Taking the United win for 2 units but am also thinking HTFT Draw / Man United which is 3.6 to 1 on betvictor for 1 unit Quite like this game HTFT draw/Man United on to Man City HTFT win/win against liverpool. About 10 to 1
What a great header for the United 3rd goal. Best goal he will score all season ;) Thank you Man CIty :cigar