Fabrizio Tennis system

Hi and first of all sorry for my english and If something is not clear just ask me. I am full time bettor and consistanly winner since 2006. I bet ONLY tennis who is the sport that i know the best (i know every player more then themself lol) and where i found "the way" to beat the bookie consistanly year after year. Since 2006 until now i had about 10.000 picks with a yield around 16% with my system. I used this "system" in livebetting and pre match too. I will not share "my system" because it's where i get 90% my income but i will give you three advice to help you to take always the edge with tennis against the bookmakers in the long haul. I can assure you that if you follow the 3 advices i will give you now you can be sure 100% to become consistanly winner with tennis over the long haul. I live actually between europe and Asia depending of the season (in Bali indonesia for people who know this place) and since this year i invest fast all my money in there then i don't really have enough time anymore to continue betting full time. Enough speack and let's begin. Tennis is probably after football (where my knowledge is really little) the sport the more diffcicult to predict for the lambda punter. On the other way it's the game where you can find the bigger opportunity to win money consitanly month after month. Here is the three advices 1. Whatever happen in the game (i say WHATEVER it's really important) a favourite player will remain favorite until the last point of the game. What i intend is even if your favourite lost the first set 6 0 and lost the seond 5 0 he must stay the favourite for you and if you want pick in this game YOU SHOULD continue to pick for him and never pick for the other player. When i say the favourite i intend a player who (after YOUR analyze and not the analyze of the bookmaker) is clearly this one you sure he will win the game for you. The only exception is when it's abvious this player is injury and could resign especially if you bet in a book who not cancel the bet when a player resign 2. When the favorite player lost the first set he will FAST ALWAYS (more than 85% of the time) win the second set. I bet tennis since more then 7 years and i can assure you when the favorite lost the first set he always will play better the second set and win it more than 85% of the time even if he lost finally the game. All is question of momentum in Tennis ( i will explain this concept later in another thread). 3. When you play the favorite in live betting you will get in the long haul about the same yeild of the % of the higher odd you took if you compair with pre game after deducing the juicy. To make it more clear let's say you want play federer pre game 1.2 against youzhny (it's just example) because after the analyze it's the clearly favorite for you. If the bookie make good his job the odd should be maybe 1.26 or 1.27 because his juicy. it mean if you play him now you will looser in the long haul because of the juicy. But if you able to pick him in live-betting to odd of 1.5 or more in the long term you can expext to win 100/1.28 X 1.5 (about 17% yield) but only if you use the right to determinate and pick the favorite. Now the more important point is HOW to find the favorite in a tennis game. Again there is 3 major point to know who will make you find in fast every game who is the FAVORITE. i will give you each from the more important untill the "less important" 1 The previous game the same year of each player in the same surface. 2 the H2H of the both player and the ranking. 3 The ranking of the previous player they defeat and beat in the previous game. The best site to use when you want pick tennis is: tennisexplorer.com and atpworldtour.com Now it's maybe theory for you but i will help you to understand more with one example. in some minute begin to game between Giannessi Alessandro and Carreno-Busta Pablo odd are 3.7 and 1.25 how to pick the favourite in tennis explorer we can see 1 this year busta is 68-11 on the clay and gianessi only 23-16 we can see this year carreno busta is really amazing on the clay and in good form who is the more important in tennis to win. 2 busta is 76 ranking but gianessi only 246 there is a whole between the both player. The H2H is 2 0 for carrena. 3 Carena defeat thiem this year but gianessi lost against him and if you check yourself (i do'nt want make the whole work) u will see carena defeat better player then giannessi. Like you can see for me it's the BIG BIG favourite of this game. Now like i explain previously if the bookmaker make good his work the odd should be around 1.32 or 1.33 then if you pick it now you will not winner on the lmong term. BUT and it's one of the secret of my system, if you can pick carena with odd of 1.5 or higher in the game you ARE 100% sure to become big winner in the long haul. Now you must do this work for every game available the day. Let's say you fin 16 favourite today. you write them on paper and all you need to do now it's to wait the live betting for A the odd of the favorite becoome higher enough to get the yield you expect B Wait this favorite lost the first set to play him winner of the second. there is two another Big advices wh will help you to double or triple your yield (get from 6% untill 18% like me) but i am sorry i cannot share it because if all player find this way the bookmaker will find it too and the od will draw exactly like when the bookmaker learn about the lay the draw and back the draw after a goal score who make some people rich until one of them share his secret and all player play it and now even when a goal comes the bookmaker not make anymore a big changes for the odd of the draw. I hope this post will help you to increase your winning in tennis and if you need advice you are free to send me Pm or asking me in my mail: [email protected] www.spam.com

Re: Fabrizio Tennis system Wow, that's indeed a huge amount of writing... it's just shame to remove, let it stand for now... :lol But I'm afraid you cannot promote your blog just like that, sorry. Please contact forum owner, team at punterslounge dot com, and ask for approval.

Re: Fabrizio Tennis system You welcome! :) You know, it's a tricky question. This part of the forum is intended for people to present their strategies and post the picks. And of course, members can, and are welcome, to post their opinions and ask the questions - that's the very purpose of the forum! Though, if you insist that they contact you solely via PM or email, that's plain spam, as your blog seems to be commercial one, so you will probably want to sell your picks. So, to clarify, you are welcome to forum, and free to post any strategies and picks here; but as soon as it seems you use the forum to try to sell your picks without approval by forum owner, the posts will be removed, you may be banned and your blog blacklisted. If that's fine for you, I see three areas where you can post: Systems & Strategy and Glory Hunters subforums; in these places, you run your own thread (it may be this one, no need to open another one) and keep records of your bets. If there is a clear strategy behind your picks and you want to disclose it, fully or partially, then you're in proper area; but if you don't have definite strategy, then Glory Hunters might be the more suitable place. In both cases, please take a couple of minutes to get familiar with the rules for both subforums, here and here. There is no many tennis systems here, so you may indeed attract some interest. There is also Tennis Betting section of the forum; it's quiet at the moment, as you know it's off season now, but it will be soon active, and you may post your picks there, without having to update the results and keep the records. Some reasoning for picks is required. Moderator of that part of the forum, CzechPunter, is a dedicated guy, and he regularly maintains the forum, so please make sure to post your picks in appropriate threads. If there's anything unclear, just give us a shout! :ok Oh, yes, and this: you indeed cannot use the PM yet, the reason is clear, I think... ;) PM will be available after certain number of posts, but if those are one-liners just to increase the post count and reach PM facility, it may be deactivated.

Re: Fabrizio Tennis system Thx for your answer and i understand what you mean. To answer to you yes it's true that i have a service. But i didnt advertise it in my thread I just share a tennis strategy and say to people who has some questions about the system they free to ask me questions. But if people cannot reach me because i am not allow to get PM or even just give my email where the utility to open a thread? I was not here to spam / make only promotion of my service but just to share a system and some picks. It's not like if i come and just put link of my service and ask people to join. If you feel i just spam the forum better to close my thread and delete my posts. Thx for your time and have a good day.

Re: Fabrizio Tennis system Hi, Fabrizio; looks like I've discouraged you, I'm sorry, but let's see the things this way:

To answer to you yes it's true that i have a service. But i didnt advertise it in my thread I just share a tennis strategy and say to people who has some questions about the system they free to ask me questions.
You opened a thread, described your system in details, emphasized how successfull it was... and then invited people to write you e-mails and visit your blog. If it's not advertising, then I'm Marylin Monroe! :)
But if people cannot reach me because i am not allow to get PM or even just give my email where the utility to open a thread?
As I explained, people are more than welcome to ask and comment anything about your system right here in this thread! Hence, they can reach you! Is there any specific reason you want people to contact you privatelly via e-mail, and not in public? :unsure
I was not here to spam / make only promotion of my service but just to share a system and some picks.
So, here is the forum, here is your thread that has been viewed some 140 times so far; go on and share your picks - once again: you're more than welcome to do so! :ok
If you feel i just spam the forum better to close my thread and delete my posts.
Registering to forum, and then posting links in the very first post is considered as spam. Some people just leave it alone when the links are removed and look for another forum, some other people are willing to discuss it, just like we are doing now. I already explained: you're free and welcome to post the strategy and picks; but links to commercial services can be posted only after approval by forum owner; you can take it or leave it. Your first post and your strategy are interesting, so I decided not to delete it, I just removed the links.
Thx for your time and have a good day.
Thank you, too, have a nice day and good luck with your system! :ok