Serie B > December 20th - 22nd

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 20 December 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Ternana v Trapani (18:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.18[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.64 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Pescara v Padova (20:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.85[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.63 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 21 December 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Brescia v Varese (14:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.7[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.58 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Carpi v Palermo (14:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.35[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.45[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.92 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Cesena v Reggina (14:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.08[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.64 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Cittadella v Bari (14:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.02 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Crotone v Juve Stabia (14:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.88[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.1[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.21 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Novara v Empoli (14:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.75[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.95 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Siena v Latina (14:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.7[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.51 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Spezia v Virtus Lanciano (14:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.26[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.81 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 22 December 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Avellino v Modena (11:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.15[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.05[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.51 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Serie B > December 20th - 22nd Pescara @ 1.8 - bet365 V Padova. You can get this higher elsewhere but I don't see the reasoning behind pricing Pescara near evens. They have a fairly ok home record having only won three times out of their first nine home league fixtures, drawing four and losing two. Padova are just really poor away from home, and they struggle for goals (four in their last five away league fixtures, two of which coming against Bari who are just above them in the league table). I should add that Pescara are sixth while Padova are nineteenth. Away from home they've only scored another two on top of the four mentioned earlier. The thing I like about this is that Pescara know how to score, and I make their goals surpremacy much higher than Padova. They've hit ten in their last five, and sixteen in total this season at home.

Re: Serie B > December 20th - 22nd Pescara win seems logical and decent value, but for me Pescara seem to struggle against teams that don't open up much. Padova is probably going to park their bus and play on the counters here and Pescara is a team that gets most of their goals from quick counter attacks when the opponent loses the ball. Maybe this is the reason for their bad home form?. I'm not saying that Pescara is a counter attacking team, but they aren't a possession playing team which is somewhat logical given their 3-4-3 formation. Pescara have improved dramatically the last few games so this well might be a 2 goal beating. I'm a bit conflicted about the bet, but the odds are pretty high for HW for some reason so the bookies seem to have some faith in Padova. Just an observation and a no bet for me.

Re: Serie B > December 20th - 22nd Spezia V Virtus Lanciano Spezia have been stuttering of late and as a consequence sacked coach Giovanni Stroppa. This will be the first game incharge for new coach Devis Mangia, a relatively young and promising manager who had been the Italy U21 boss until his appointment at Spezia. Lanciano have had a great start to the season but are also starting to drop off now, they face big personnel problems for this game with many important absences. GK Sepe, CB Amenta and LB Mammarella will all be missing from defence and this will be crucial in both a defensive and attacking point of view as Mammarella provides the team with more assists than any other player (8 thus far) while a new centre-back partnership will have to be deployed in the absence of Amenta. Sepe has been a really decent keeper this season and will surely be missed here. Lanciano will also be missing Di Cecco and Buchel - 2 key midfield players while the livewire forward Thiam is also still absent. Hard to say what system will be deployed under new coach Mangia and this is really the only murky aspect for a potential selection here. We know that Lanciano always go 4-3-3. Lanciano starting to stutter, many key absences and missing players with experience. Lanciano have struggled against some of the more physical teams in this division and Spezia have a roll call that includes good experience and physicality. A young Lanciano side may struggle to adapt quickly if the game starts to get away from them whilst we must expect Spezia to have that extra percentile due to new coach factor. Unfortunately the market is moving correctly with this fixture and value is dropping fast. I still feel something can be exploited here despite Spezia's potential outlay in shadow so I recommend: Spezia +0 @ 8/15 (Coral) - Low stake as a shot to nothing/bonus bet Wait for in-play and then pull the trigger once Spezia -0.25 goes odds against as a nice value bet

Pescara @ 1.8 - bet365 V Padova. You can get this higher elsewhere but I don't see the reasoning behind pricing Pescara near evens. They have a fairly ok home record having only won three times out of their first nine home league fixtures, drawing four and losing two. Padova are just really poor away from home, and they struggle for goals (four in their last five away league fixtures, two of which coming against Bari who are just above them in the league table). I should add that Pescara are sixth while Padova are nineteenth. Away from home they've only scored another two on top of the four mentioned earlier. The thing I like about this is that Pescara know how to score, and I make their goals surpremacy much higher than Padova. They've hit ten in their last five, and sixteen in total this season at home.
1-0 FT. Bet won :ok Credit to Moog who was spot on however Pescara were worth the win IMO.