ladbrokes shop non league betting!

popped into my local Ladbrokes shop before going to the Bromsgrove sporting game today and what a pleasant surprise.,Ladbrokes have got a new machine where you put funds into(any amount you want) and you can bet on pretty mutch any game you want to worldwide. most interesting of all though was that there was a full programe of non league games down to step 4 and loads of markets to boot including goal markets,correct scores,handicaps etc. for instance Cambridge city v bashley had Cambridge city minus1 and minus 2 markets which to my knowledge you wouldn't have been able to get anywhere else. this could be a very profitable machine in the coming months with ships and addpeas top tips. for example midweek an away team have four or five players missing,rush down to Ladbrokes and lump on the home team handicap, could be money to be made hopefully.wondering if all Ladbrokes have got these betting machines??

Most have. Not all. My shop doesnt have room for example. Company wouldnt want me to say this but i believe corals have them too There is only so much liability that it will allow for the company as a whole so you will need to jump on early if you want to get on big is my advice Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Re: ladbrokes shop non league betting!

Most have. Not all. My shop doesnt have room for example. Company wouldnt want me to say this but i believe corals have them too There is only so much liability that it will allow for the company as a whole so you will need to jump on early if you want to get on big is my advice Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2
cheers danj,what you are saying then is that you can lump on if you get on early enough? do you know when the non league games are up on the machine? the day before or the day of the game? thanks

As i say i am unsure as dont have one in my shop but i know of a bloke who basically took all the liability for the local team on one bet last week so anyone who tried to include them in a bet after that got knocked back even if it was in a quid 16 fold As you have probably worked out the figure is not that high and that is pretty much all i am willing to go to as dont wanna risk getting myself in bother Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

I can't help much as I work for Ladbrokes as well. I know we have the machines in shop but I don't like recommending bets I am not backing myself and obviously I can't have a bet with Ladbrokes. Nice that the markets are on offer though. Sent from my GT-I8190N using PL Forum

I can't help much as I work for Ladbrokes as well. I know we have the machines in shop but I don't like recommending bets I am not backing myself and obviously I can't have a bet with Ladbrokes. Nice that the markets are on offer though. Sent from my GT-I8190N using PL Forum
The prices on the machine differ in some instances from our prices I am led to believe they are from a central company that does the markets for whoever provides the machines so corals prices on their terminals should be identical to ours If i understand it correctly but then as i say not got one here so have zero experience on them Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

The prices on the machine differ in some instances from our prices I am led to believe they are from a central company that does the markets for whoever provides the machines so corals prices on their terminals should be identical to ours If i understand it correctly but then as i say not got one here so have zero experience on them Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2
Ah ok that is interesting. Will have to have a look next time I am in a Laddies or a Coral which isnt often granted. I understood it that they would be in every shop but obvioulsy not.

Ah ok that is interesting. Will have to have a look next time I am in a Laddies or a Coral which isnt often granted. I understood it that they would be in every shop but obvioulsy not.
My shop is just too small with a poorly designed layout. Would have needed a refit to get one in and they are never going to spend the cash on that!! Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

My shop is just too small with a poorly designed layout. Would have needed a refit to get one in and they are never going to spend the cash on that!! Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2
You must struggle with the screens as well then? Sent from my GT-I8190N using PL Forum

We have the bank of screens (not flatscreen) take up an entire wall of the shop which leaves the counter and the window for 2 more walls and one for papers as we arent a concept shop. Machines are slotted in a couple of spaces. Only way they could get one in is to either take a machine out (not happening) or refit and as no competitor within 3 miles that also will never happen. That being said the amount of pressure some of my colleagues are receiving for not taking enough turnover on the ssbt i almost view it as a blessing as mine is not the busiest shop in terms of footfall anyway Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

We have the bank of screens (not flatscreen) take up an entire wall of the shop which leaves the counter and the window for 2 more walls and one for papers as we arent a concept shop. Machines are slotted in a couple of spaces. Only way they could get one in is to either take a machine out (not happening) or refit and as no competitor within 3 miles that also will never happen. That being said the amount of pressure some of my colleagues are receiving for not taking enough turnover on the ssbt i almost view it as a blessing as mine is not the busiest shop in terms of footfall anyway Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2
there was a Ladbrokes employee going round the shop encouraging punters to use the machine,he told me they were under pressure from the big boss to sell the machine to punters as it wasn't being used enough

This is occurring in lots of shops. Some are fortunate that they just naturally take enough on them by virtue of their customer base but one of the shops in my group has no chance of hitting their target on a daily basis which i assume to be tue break even point for the company Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Re: ladbrokes shop non league betting! The problem is most betting shop punters just want to bet on what's going on whilst they are in there and won't go near the easibet machine. Surprised we aren't being told to promote it more than we have if they aren't taking enough money.

The problem is most betting shop punters just want to bet on what's going on whilst they are in there and won't go near the easibet machine. Surprised we aren't being told to promote it more than we have if they aren't taking enough money.
to be honest I just thought it was another gaming machine which I don't touch,i wouldn't have known it was for footie if it hadn't been brought to my attention

I find the odds aren't very attractive on these machines' date=' I usually get odds off 'call over' for bets that aren't on coupons etc.[/quote'] you will find that there are more extensive markets available in regards to leagues i believe on the terminals, however i believe the long term plan is to in effect remove call over and just use the terminals for all in play and other sports betting, the current process is "customer training" if you like

Re: ladbrokes shop non league betting! I'm sure the maximum liability at the local Betfred on non league games is only £200 before they have to clear it with HO, but these machines let me put 300 on Hemel -1 at 21/20 (I thought those odds were attractive) this morning and just printed the slip out, no delay or having to verify with staff or anything. Hopefully I'll get the opportunity to see if it gets paid out without any hassle