** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Having a go at Over 5.5 Corners

Max2112

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Having a go at Over 5.5 Corners Thanks - already bookmarked after it was mentioned in your thread :) The thing I like about it is even if the total is low after 60-70 minutes there could still be a run of corners - we've all seen a team pressurise the opposition and get one corner after another - you could get 3 or 4 in a couple of minutes

Re: Having a go at Over 5.5 Corners Bet won in 30 minutes :cigar +0.40 profit £1.38 banked £0.70 4. Atl Madrid v Valencia £10.68 @1.03 Not taking many chances early on - both average double figures in their games and only Atletico involved in a 3 corner game spoils the party

Re: Having a go at Over 5.5 Corners Not too sure which game to pick tonight - City game is 1.02 and Chelsea match 1.04 Obviously we should be going for the better price but in all the times I've watched Chelsea this year I don't recall being too many corners and checking the stats site confirms their games are below PL average for corners - problem is that both City and Chelsea are playing weak teams and Sunderland or Leicester are unlikely to get too much of an attacking share of the game Will have to go for City here for two reasons - City are away and are not as dominant as they are at home plus Leicester will be more attacking than Sunderland because they have nothing to lose so may as well go for it a bit more - we've seen over the years a lower team at home will put a lot of pressure early on against a top team before the better team takes control after a while So going for City game because I just don't trust Chelsea to dominate and see a lot of possession in midfield and don't trust Sunderland to attack that much and whose best chance is penalties IMO Sod's law I've picked the wrong game by reasoning too much :D 6. Leicester v Man City £11.03 @1.02

Re: Having a go at Over 5.5 Corners Good luck, I've gone for the other game with the odds now out to 1.06 (I find odds do tend to get a bit better closer to kick off)... I think its a bit of a lottery to be honest and I tend to try to go for the better odds. :hope

Re: Having a go at Over 5.5 Corners

Winner for you after 30 minutes.... no corners in the Chelsea game' date=' although its been a pretty decent open game.[/quote'] TBH Chelsea have been under-performing all season but the media don't make a big deal about it because they love Jose

Re: Having a go at Over 5.5 Corners Cheers - I see you got better odds than me - had to get the bet on early - busy day today with the business and wasn't sure I'd be done early enough to leave it late Plenty of nice options tomorrow but will probably go for the United game as I'll be watching it plus the early game too :)

Re: Having a go at Over 5.5 Corners

I like doing the games I watch - at least you can get an accurate corner count :D
I just watch most games on a live stream, http://www.coolsport.tv/schedule.html should have all games that I bet on. Didn't watch tonights game, looks like 4 corners at HT and 6 on 85 minutes and finished with 7 corners. :ok

Re: Having a go at Over 5.5 Corners Yup - left it late - saw there was none on 25 minutes :D Cheers for the link - usually watch through wiziwig or another site I have bookmarked on the other PC/TV that I can't remember (has stuff like First Row etc on it) Sopcast has become total crap this year :( Will try that tomorrow for the Pool game - they have to be nailed on to get 6 corners on their own :) +0.32 profit £3.24 banked £1.64